• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

ALL IS BRAWL LINK: CLICK I AM ATTENDING!!

Time for my first National tournament! Super KTAR aka SKTAR!

90 Leonardine Ave
South River, NJ

From New York City
From MD/VA
From MA/NE
From Philly PA

Saturday
Sign-ups: 10:00 am to Noon:
Doubles starts: 12:00 pm.
Singles pools starts: near the end of doubles, about 4:30
Side Event??: 8:00pm

Sunday
Freeplay: 1pm to 2pm
Singles Bracket: 2pm

Signups for all events (except singles) will continue until 10 minutes before the event starts.

Singles signups will end at 3:00.

Venue fee = $20
Singles = $10
Doubles = $10 per person ($20 per team)
Side Event = ?

$3 dollars off venue fee for bringing a TV!!
$2 dollars off venue fee for bringing a WII!!

Heavy Garbage's Mother will be selling food here. I'm not talking about twix and ****, I'm talking about meat!! Along with drinks, candy, ....and twix.

The area we'll be smashing in.

1st: 45%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 12%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
7th: 2.5

1st: 55%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 15%
4th: 5%

▼シングルの場合 ( 1 v 1 Rules )
・ストック 3 ( Stock 3 )
・タイム 10分 ( 10 minute timer )
・ステージ ( Stages )
終点・戦場・すま村 ( Final Destination / Battlefield / Smashville )
・アイテム なし&全てオフ ( No Items )
・その他吹っ飛び率等変更無し (Percentage and Stage are the same if restart )
・キャラ自由 ( All Characters are allower )
※2本先取 ( 2/3 wins )

▼チームの場合 (Team Rules)
・ストック 3 ( Stock 3 )
・タイム  8分 ( 8 minute Timer )
・ステージ ( Stages )
終点・戦場・すま村・ヨッシーアイランド・ドルピックタウン ( Final Destination / Battlefield / Smashville / Yoshi’s Island (Brawl) / Delfino Plaza )
攻城戦・戦艦ハルバード・ポケモンスタジアム・フリゲートオルフェオン ( Castle Siege / Halberd / Pokemon Stadium 1 / Frigate Orpheon )
・アイテム なし&全てオフ ( No Items )
・TAあり ( Team Attack on )
・その他吹っ飛び率等変更無し ( Percentage and Stage are the same if restart. )
・キャラ自由 ( All characters allowed )
・色  募集側チームが赤 応募側チームが青 ( Team hosting is red and other is Blue. )
・2本先取 ( 2/3 wins )

Conduct Rules
Pausing may be turned off by request and the request cannot be denied. In the event pause is on and is pressed, whether by accident or on purpose, the result will be a loss of the current stock for the perpetrating player.

BYOC (Bring your own controller)

Players who use the Wii Remote must take the batteries out of the Wii Remote when not playing. If the Wii Remote is still synced up to a Wii with the batteries in, you could unintentionally disrupt a match. If problems persist, a DQ may happen.

Intentional forfeiting, match fixing, splitting, and any other forms of bracket manipulation is not allowed and punishable by the TO.

No subbing is allowed for singles or doubles.

Coaching is allowed only between games, not during. Failure to adhere to this will lead to punishment at the TO's discretion, which could include the removal from the venue

Determining Controller Ports/Stage Strike
If there is a dispute in controller port selection or initiating Stage Strike use the following method:
Teams agree to Rock-Paper-Scissors, otherwise it is determined with a coin-flip. The winning Team shall either elect to have first choice in port selection or first choice in Stage Strike. Whichever Team does not receive first choice in Port Selection will be compensated with first choice in Stage Striking.
Note: In Doubles, port selection is ordered 1-2-2-1 fashion (with Team-1 having first choice in controller slot select, Team-2 having both second and third choice, and the final slot going to Team-1).

[*]* NO REFUNDS ONCE THE BRACKETS ARE MADE FOR AN EVENT.
[/LIST]

Starters | Counterpicks
Battlefield|
Final Destination|
Smashville|

Starters | Counterpicks
Battlefield|Battleship Halberd
Smashville|Frigate Orpheon
Final Destination|Castle Seige
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)|Pokémon Stadium 1
Delphino Plaza|

NOTE: You may play any banned stage as long as both you, and your opponent agree and ask a judge! If you agree, there will be no complaints!

Working on getting a special Out of Country Guest! Details on that coming very soon! You'll love this ;D

Keitaro

Orion should be home in time for this tourney <3

final time? s this gonna be the apex event with circuit seeding points?
Thank god for the reminder of the Apex thing. Yes it will be. I'll update that in a sec.

I worked something out with Strife so this Apex Qualifier will have different and most likely better prizes.

Top 3 Atlantic North players in singles get free entry into APEX VENUE, SINGLES, AND DOUBLES!!!!

And yeah, this is the final KTAR :0

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Keit can u put Road to Apex in your title please:)

we will be having a logo done for that as well

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm expecting some good drama from this KTAR as usual.

Keitaro

Its a mixture of reasons dealing with the church saying this is the last tourney I can host there and because I don't have time to host during the semester and since Apex 2012 is in the middle of winter break I can't host then either meaning I wouldn't be able to host again until next year.

This will be the last KTAR, the last tourney I host at this venue, and the last tourney I host this year. May have plans for other stuff next year as I have contact with 6 regional and national size venues in NJ/NY so we'll see.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Its a mixture of reasons dealing with the church saying this is the last tourney I can host there and because I don't have time to host during the semester and since Apex 2012 is in the middle of winter break I can't host then either meaning I wouldn't be able to host again until next year.

This will be the last KTAR, the last tourney I host at this venue, and the last tourney I host this year. May have plans for other stuff next year as I have contact with 6 regional and national size venues in NJ/NY so we'll see.
Thats cool plus this KTAR I'm bringing more drinks 1 box or two for us at the house again and the other 2-3 boxes I'm going to either give out or sell at the venue Like I did at Polytech but only when they are out of drinks.

Keitaro

AIB and stuff

Wow at the aib attendance list so far. For every other KTAR it took over a month to reach 40 attending on it and its already at 43, good **** guys.

Edit: Wtf its at 50? lol, sweet!!

Here's the aib link guys forthe5thtime :D: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12132

Last KTAR had 117 planned to attend on allisbrawl and we had 116 entrants!! There was 117 but one had to drop out. Damn him! Would have been perfectly accurate!!

Also, I spoke to Heavy Garbage and I'm allowed to run tournies forever and ever at this venue :D But I still plan for this to be the last KTAR :0 If a new smash is release I wanna try to hold the first big EC tourney for it whenever it comes out.

THE TRAILER'S GONNA BE HOT!!!!

Edit2: Oh, Zorai invited mad people to the tourney on aib :0 Thats probably why the attendance list there spiked up so fast. I usually start inviting players a month before the tourney but thanks bunches Zorai! I'll still do the rest of my invites next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom