• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Choke Tournament Results and Shoutout Ft shiz, colbol, linguini, nica, blea

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Melee Doubles:
1.-Colbol/Linguini
2.-Dashizwiz/Uberice
3.-Trikrome/Esam
4.-Darksonic/Rockcrock
5.-Nicaboy/BleaGelo
5.-SpiderSense/Sionxtc
7.-The Author/3
7.-Smashmac/project
9.-Elliot/Smilez

Doubles Bracket image:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Melee Singles Pools:
1: Dashizwiz
1: Colbol
1: Linguini
1: smilez
1: Justin
1: dark sonic
1: Blea Gelo
1: Nicaboy
9: Zoro
9: Trikrome
9: Zidane
9: Seibrik
9: Uber ice
9: sionxtc
9: ESAM
9: Gage
17: Johnny
17: Smashmac
17: Project
17: ROCK CROCK
17: Spider Sense
17: Gwabs
17: Marlz
17: Darkzero
25: Beanman
25: Precision
25: Hakeem
25: Cmoney
25: 3
25: Afro Thunder
25: Zeno
25: Hydra
33: Hubcaps
33: Xoff
33: Nickdanger
33: Gahtzu
33: Davis
33: Jennifer
33: Jack
33: cryptik
41: Darius
41: 2LINK121
41: Louis
41: Brain
41: Ed

Melee Singles:
1: Dashizwiz
2: Colbol
3: Blea Gelo
4: ESAM
5: dark sonic
5: Uber ice
7: Trikrome
7: Linguini
9: Seibrik
9: Zoro
9: sionxtc
9: Spider Sense
13: ROCK CROCK
13: 3
13: Johnny
13: Zidane
17: Hakeem
17: Gage
17: Smashmac
17: Justin
17: Hydra
17: Nicaboy
17: Project
17: Cmoney
25: Darkzero
25: Zeno
25: Beanman
25: Gwabs
25: Precision
25: Afro Thunder
25: smilez
25: Marlz

Singles Braket Image:

ill upload pools in a couple of minutes gonna eat

Zoro

Smash Champion

I'm still not good enough. There is still much for me to learn and improve on.

Thanks Nicaboy and flamin roy for hosting this tournament

3 and CFL: I appreciate you taking us down there and picking us up. It was alot of fun going back and forth. Glad I got to go in your car. I hope you get second place next time so I can win.
Colbol, Dark sonic and ghatzu has mad fun with you guys, hopefully we can ride down there again for next ZP.
Seibrik: Thank you for housing us and driving us as well. I hope I get to play you next time.

Shiz: Finally got to play you and I enjoyed it. I want to play your falco next time
Xoff: Glad to see you again man, it's great that you are still playing.
Afro: This guy is mad funny, your falco is getting really good. I think you would make a good ganon too.
Beanman: Almost had me, I was scared during our last match lol.
Johnny: Good games I liked playing your marth
Esam: Its fun when you come to melee tournaments, you should make commentator your permanent position. Good stuff beasting in every game you play.
Project: I got lucky! you dominated me the entire set. Was really fun for me though
Smashmac: Always enjoy seeing you dude, we shoulda had another epic 24 minute set
Uber Ice: I need to study ICs, throwing stuff doesnt seem to work too well. Thanks for being merciful, next time you dont have to hold back.
Trikrome: Really fun playing you, I got really into our set lol. I want to rematch on kongo i think i could make it work for me. You are my new favorite smasher
Hydra: Peach is not fun to watch! Captain falcon is so hard for me to play. You gave me alot of trouble. No but seriously sorry I prevented you from watching but I wanted to get the tournament going it was already mad late.
Spidersense: I need to play your ganon more Im sad that I didnt
Rockcrock: I never get to play you
Linguini: I never get to play you either.
Blea: Great job getting 3rd hope to play you soon.
To the rest of the smashers: Thanks for the matches and conversations

I like the melee community

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament! I had alot of fun. Pools was a great experience for me. It was really nice to see so many people in one room playing melee. Good **** on getting all these people to attend Dale. Good **** to warren for keeping everyone on task and getting singles finished alot earlier than I expected it to be finished.

Shoutouts:
Blea: You're too good man. You played extremely well yesterday. That wall tech double jump dair on dark sonic blew my mind. Who ever said luigi sucks has never seen you play. Thanks for helping me practice these past few days I feel like I've improved so much thanks to you.

Dale: Great tourney! **** was hype.

Warren: Thanks to you we were able to run the tournament smoothly. You spent the whole day yelling out matches and setting everything up that you lost your voice. Too good.

Jason: You're cool. So you get a shoutout. :p

Collin: Really impressive performance. Taking shiz to 3rd set last match. Last stock. You were mad cool hanging out with us at the commentary booth.

ESAM: Good **** getting so far in bracket. ESAM is always in the money lol. That samus is too good. That fox is alright. :p

Shiz: You played amazingly. I was hoping you'd bring out the falco and you did. Watching you play against collin made me realize just how much I need to learn. You are a very humble player, always giving compliments to collin and everyone you played against.

Darius: Hope you had a good time. Don't ever get discouraged man. We've all been in your place at one point. The only place to go from here is up.

TRIKROME: Eli you played so well. You made SFL proud man. Keep that **** up. It was hype watching your matches and commentating on them.

Dwayne: Fair off stage is too good! :p

AzianRaven: ED! We gotta play LoL. It was good seeing you again man. Kinda sad to see that you dropped Doc but I had alot of fun playing your fox man. Those matches were so intense.

Shoutouts to Zoro and Dark Sonic. You guys made it really far into bracket. Shoutouts to Justin for that hype set against UI in pools.

Ray$

Smash Apprentice
Well better question would be was the pre tournament stuff on the Front big TV (With the fancy cube) streamed and recorded or can someone link me to the site it was streamed? If it was justin.tv I know you can watch some of that stuff after the fact. I'd love to watch my DK friendlies just to get a better idea of what I did wrong/right.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Well better question would be was the pre tournament stuff on the Front big TV (With the fancy cube) streamed and recorded or can someone link me to the site it was streamed? If it was justin.tv I know you can watch some of that stuff after the fact. I'd love to watch my DK friendlies just to get a better idea of what I did wrong/right.

Thanks Cryptik for the shoutout I appreciate it

I actually have like 2 hours of that jank
I can send it to you but youll have to convert it

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
GGs Seibrik, our Friendlies were the most fun matches for me @ the tournament. Your Sheik is relentless!

(I was the Samus player BTW!)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Wow, that's a big tournament. Now I'm REALLY upset I didn't go.

Also: Dammit Seibrik; how you beat RockCrock!?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Lol blea why would you put my name on the title I only did ok.(He made the thread under my name)

Anyway really fun guys I had a really good time.

Some intresting things I remember

In pools

Darksonic vs sionxtc darksonic wins 2-1

Uber Ice vs Justin Justin wins 2-0.

Rockcrock vs smilez
smilez wins!

Nicaboy vs Gage
nicaboy wins 2-1 very close set.

Zidane vs Linguni
Zidane wins (fox dittos)

johnny vs Dashizwiz
Dashizwiz wins 2-1.

Doubles
sionxtc/spider sense vs dashizwiz/uber ice
sionxtc spider sense wins!

Rockcrock/dark sonic vs sionxtc/spider sense

Rockcrock darksonic wins!

Blea Gelo/Nicaboy vs rockcrock/darksonic

Blea Gelo nicaboy wins!

More stuff too.

Alot of **** in singles. Singles was stacked!

Special shout out to warren and colin you guys da best! Thats it for dont choke! If your not dashizwiz your god awful!

That said grand finals was one of the most humbling experinces I ever saw. Like for real there level of play is so crazy. I dont know how to play ssbm after watching that.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Seriously good **** for jville Orlando and Naples
for driving down. Thanks a lot for comin to the tournament and bringing mad hype.
@ gage: now u kno y u drive out to tournaments.... u never kno wen u have to play a good luigi or ic's lol. U need that experience. And I'm sad we didn't even play once. :'( next time I'm makin sure we get those matches in.
@shiz: great matches man. I felt great even losing to u cuz it was the first time where I felt like damn I should've beaten shiz. I got u next time man.
@colin: same thing I said to bronson. I got u next time. I'm figuring out the top level fox MU.
@zoro: ur link is gettin so good. Lord HDL who?!!! Lol. Srry about Kong jungle. I've been experimenting with CP's and I thought that would work. If u learn that lvl I always got brinstar. U can't hookshot there either lol. Damn I'm really gay sometimes. Lol no but really gg's.
@ project: don't choke!!!! Lol ure too good to be choking. U need to steal shiz's skill of always goin clutch at the end Hahaha. Love chillin wit u tho man. Always too funny.
@darksonic: u were too dark this time but next time.....
@nicaboy: that's exactly how I felt at p5 watching pp vs Armada. its way crazier watching it live. But these grand finals were Hellas funny nevertheless. Cuz me and Emilio were the only ones playing friendlies and I'm like holy crap its too quiet in here. I turn around to actually see a room full of ppl still. Just gaping at grand finals speechless. ***in melee... too good.

I'm gonna post more shotouts later...

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys! **** was awesome. It's justin by the way for the people who I just met. Now some shout outs:

Jason: Thanks for always helping me with playing and my raging lol. Your always helping me every time I see you, Thanks so much bro. But I'm telling you, Next time.... you better watch out, I'm going to get you!!!

3: and you say your bad against peach, you wrecked me the last set we played dude don't know what your talking about. next time MM next time though if were not in brackets or anything so were not still 2-2! and I promise next time we can get a whole lot of friendlies. and maybe we can get in on teams with r random campy floaty chars!

Nica: yo thanks for hostin a sick tourney, still didn't really get to play! but at least we chilled since forever!

Dwayne: **** man that match vs. Rockcrock was sick, congrats! 6 months off and you come back better than ever.

Blea: I always liked playing luigi, you have to teach me your ways! Your too good!

FAU: yo everyone who came out from FAU congrats for all the first timers, and for some of the others congrats on doing pretty darn good in brackets.

Everyone else hope to see you soon, and lets get another one of these huge tourneys ASAP!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1: Dashizwiz - You beatboxing when I was banging on the wood floor was probably the coolest part of the tournament. Good **** on winning, you are too beast, as always. Random falcon matches are fun to watch lol.

2: Colbol - Good **** helping run the tournament. Your fox is dumb. I wanted to beat Blea so I could play you and get my revenge for WATO. Oh well, next time I guess.

3: Blea Gelo - This ****in guy is so good! He 2-0's me in pools and then 2-1s me in bracket. **** luigi man, such a weird character. I can't camp you because you WD once and you are in my face but I can't fight close because your nair breaks all of my combos. Blah, gotta learn the MU and beat you. Too bad I don't ever play melee lol.

4: ESAM - You did pretty good. Lost 1st round, got 4th. Meh, coulda done better.

5: dark sonic - Your marth is so fluid. You throw out the best hitboxes ever lol. I thought you had it against Blea, but he got the momentum at the end of the 3rd game. You are still mad good bro, don't be discouraged. POP TART INTERMISSION

5: Uber ice - Beast IC. I somehow know that MU from all those years ago when I had to fight Chu a few times. You are great and I'm honestly surprised I beat you.

7: Trikrome - Great teaming with you. Samus/Falcon is such a good team lol. My fox was on fire in teams too O.o

7: Linguini - This was the first time I beat you since brawl came out! I wish you went ganon first match so it could've been a real set instead of you being handicapped one match :( I wish it was recorded, I wanted to watch game 2. It was super close and it had so many momentum shifts. I have to stop landing on the platforms >_>

9: Seibrik - Good **** seibrik. You almost pulled off the win vs Dark Sonic. If you wanna get back into melee I'll play with you whenever i go over, after WHOBO of course. I would rather focus on brawl before that, but afterwards we can go even.

9: Zoro - Link! You probably have one of the best links now. I know you lost to Trikrome, but that is a ***** of a MU, probably Link's 2nd hardest (Sheik). Good **** and you are mad cool.

9: sionxtc - I honestly don't know how I beat you that badly. I didn't even feel you were playing bad, but I guess I was on point. I wanna rewatch those matches and see what I did. Good **** basically running the tournament in your brother's stead. YW for disregarding what he said about only running 4 pools at a time.

9: Spider Sense - This ****in douchebag knocking me out of winners round 1. Your ganon was too beast, you went out for so many aggressive edgeguards. I swear, every time we play you do better and better. It went from 4 stocks to 2 stocks to 1 stock to last hit (2-0) to last hit (2-1) to last hit (1-2). Good **** and you beasted Shiz in teams.

13: ROCK CROCK - Behd.

13: 3 - MY SAMUS BROTHA! You were pretty cool, and you use bombs well. You gotta be more fluid in your punishments. You froze a couple of times during the matches when you could've D-smashed or beamed or dair'd to continue the combo. Oh wells, experience is experience.

13: Johnny - All this ***** do is grab. Good **** almost beating me in one of my best MUs. I gotta practice it again so that I won't get scared next time. Don't get so frustrated when you play, it only makes you play worse.

13: Zidane - Good **** beating Guini in pools! Freshmen are too good.

17: Hakeem - Down smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

17: Smashmac - It was cool to see you Benny, I haven't seen you since I was short O.O. You still have a beast Doc.

17: Justin - Good **** 2-0ing UI in pools. Peach is dumb in that MU lol.

17: Nicaboy - It sucked that we had to play so early in losers bracket. I honestly wasn't expecting to win, but you were playing like *** (At least 1st game) so I basically got lucky. Good job organizing the tournament (At least getting all the players here). It was quite hype. Thanks.

25: Afro Thunder - Mewtwo vs Fox on Princess Peach's castle all day! That was fun as ****.

25: smilez - Yo you were beasting in pools. I wish it would've carried over to bracket. You got mad good and you were beating me in friendlies until I started adapting. Keep it up!

25: Marlz - My other samus brotha! Same thing as I told 3, get more fluid in your punishes, you have the basics down pretty good. Try not to use bombs when you are edgeguarding so much. They are good, but you can just U-tilt or nair for more efficient results 99% of the time.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Rofl at the mainly brawl players ****** melee kids. Gj esam seib b afro ;)
Seibrik and Esam have been great in melee for years before brawl even existed

So ....arent these melee players just ****** brawl kids? Now if they started off as brawlers I would understand.

Not trying to hate on brawl either, i love brawl kids too.

Thanks for the shoutout esam and everyone else that gave me/ will gimme one

Zoro

Smash Champion
DOUBLE POST!

i forgot to mention
I have 0 tournament matches recorded
all the matches that blea does not have were recorded on the blue acer netbook

My laptops pinnacle studios is corrupted or something
Wouldn't start up

To trikrome: I didnt think it was gay, just not something im ready for. Yeah brinstar would probably be MUCH worse lol. Also i like what you been doing to these other good ppl. Keep wreckin , hope to see you at WATO 14

Pi

Smash Hero
Seibrik and Esam have been great in melee for years before brawl even existed

So ....arent these melee players just ****** brawl kids? Now if they started off as brawlers I would understand.

Not trying to hate on brawl either, i love brawl kids too.

Thanks for the shoutout esam and everyone else that gave me/ will gimme one
pay no attention to ally
he just learned english and is trying his hand at trolling

shoutouts:

zoro, colin, ghatzu, DS; a pleasure riding w/ yall, made the trip to and fro quite bearable. word association 2good

spider sense, trikrome, dwayne, blea; i got all yall on lock for next time

rockcrock; impressed you? intersting...ty

esam; yea that's something i never really shined on, was my combo's & follow ups, samus is 2fun though, we'll catch some boring samus ditto's next time

red sparrow; your advice 2good mayne, sorry it played out the way it did but appreciate the help. samus ditto's are...i don't know what to make of them lol. you were lettin me hit you with too many missiles though i'll say that

justin; bro i don't even know, i was def trying what sparrow told me, dash attack, grabs, and i was tryin real hard to zone you so you couldn't pull turnips. we gotta catch more matches to test more but our sets were probably my favorite from the tournament

seibrik; your pad is so legit, i wish we could chill there more, appreciate the housing, we'll def try to make it down again

2link; can't tahkn you enough for helpin out our community bro, and that first match we played, when i quit out, i wasn't angry or anything i basically just admitted defeat lol, 30 seconds on the clock, you with a 30% lead. even though i don't think you would have ran from me, i knew you could and just decided to end it because of how ridiculous that match was lolol.

beanman? was it?; dat puff son, play gayer, heard. so hard to play seriouslies in that matchup though you know, there's so much ****ing downtime lol but i was def tryhard after that 3stock

davis? zelda/pika player; i think you kick harder than any zelda i've played ever

afro; lol

nica & flamin roy; wish we coulda snagged some matches, but it's all good this won't be my last zp tourney. ty for hostin, in the end i'm glad you did pools, caters to the newer players and only thing the vets have to complain about is having to play melee for longer. though to be fair, it's probably not the best idea to have GF happening 14+ hours after they started playing smash for that day lol

UI; i got you bro, grab more, it's a problem that i have in a lot of my matches, sept marth, i'll grab a ***** marth

i'm so feckin tired lol, was 5 min late to work coming home from the tourney, talk about cuttin it close lol

mapquest lies btw, 4hr20m drive? na son, 3hrs

Beanman

Smash Cadet
I either need to go down to ZP for more non-floaty games or we need to somehow entice you guys to start spending more time at FAU. Seriously good **** to everyone, made me realize how far I have left to go.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
17: Hakeem - Down smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash
I will forward this message to him. *prays*

25: Marlz - My other samus brotha! Same thing as I told 3, get more fluid in your punishes, you have the basics down pretty good. Try not to use bombs when you are edgeguarding so much. They are good, but you can just U-tilt or nair for more efficient results 99% of the time.
I use bombs in order to interrupt sweetspots but you are right I should switch it up and be more aggro when necessary. Watching you play certain matchups I have probem with (like Fox) and wreck is inspirational. Thanks for the advice.

red sparrow; your advice 2good mayne, sorry it played out the way it did but appreciate the help. samus ditto's are...i don't know what to make of them lol. you were lettin me hit you with too many missiles though i'll say that.
Yo to reiterate you definitely thought things through, I was just surviving through reads but now you had a better defense. Props 2 U. I need to learn some more innerworkings and retain consistency. Unlike you and ESAM I actually like Samus dittos after playing them a lot @ FAU. (we have quite a few mains there)

Über Ice:
Your Ice Clibers are too legit. If only those tvs didn't spaz out I would've won.;)

BLEA GELO!: Your Luigi crushes spirits, you read me like a book and I felt like a quadriplegic baby sloth the whole match. Thanks for the matchup advice, I tried to work it out. lol

YAY: Nicaboy 'n' co. for organizing this excellent tourney.

BOO: Not playing more friendlies and having everyone stage strike my favorite stage Dreamland. Stage strikes are gay.:glare:

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
justin; bro i don't even know, i was def trying what sparrow told me, dash attack, grabs, and i was tryin real hard to zone you so you couldn't pull turnips. we gotta catch more matches to test more but our sets were probably my favorite from the tournament.
Its all good yea the set was good. I'm calling bronchitis johns though. Lol camped all day. Next tourney i'll show you my aggressive peach. =P.

Im so used to the samus's I play to just camp cause I do work when they get close. So I haven't had to play that way a while. Gunna have to tell marlon to practice that way towards me so I can remember how to wreck ****. Lol

Dar1u5

Smash Apprentice
I had an amazing time getting wrecked at this lol Gawd awful job by me, but its an experiance and way more loads of practice than ever.

Shotouts to:

Nicaboy: Bringing everyone together to have such a great turnout. Hopefully next time you don't get stuck with such wierd and bad MU's for shiek
Warren: Great job making the tourney run so fluidly, if it wasn't for you no one would ever have made it home lol
Blea: You're the ****ing best dude!!!!!! Next time I'm sure you'll beat those damn spacies, and thank you sooooo much for the ride :)
ESAM: Had the funnest time commentating with you. You're samus is too good lol
Cryptik: Good stuff comentating with you, and yes, I did have a great time, just my playing was not where I needed it to be, and my mindset just wasn't right for this one (no johnin) but hopefully I'll get some practice with you later so I can work on all of my bad MU's
Colin: God, you're too friggin beast at this game, moonwalking on me with my own character lol. Fun practicing with you.
Shiz: Too good, and too funny. Enjoy your winnings, and come back next time we have a tourney like this. The smash community can't live without you
Jason: Too great of a guy
Justin: Good sheeeee beatin uberice
Xoff: Funny guy, hope to play with you again :)
Hakeem: Down for some downsmashing?

Good stuff to anyone else I missed. Thanks to everyone for such a great experience.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Copying over from other thread
Zoro: ****ing link is too good -.- Come back and play some more! Hopefully my jigz will be better.

Good **** johnny, maybe I should avoid friendlies XD

Shiz: **** man, your fox was too goo. The pressure was intense.

Jason: You just keep getting better and better. Damn, I thought I might be able to play you equally, but I still have a long way to go.

3: Technical samus is technical. Just play a little gayer

Linguini: One day I am going to be good enough to make you sweat.

Afro: TOO ****ING GOOD! I need to come back down to zp to get some spacey games.

Dwayne: Im going to make you hate the jigglypuff MU. I want to make it look like it's in puff's favor :p

Nicaboy: You're still too good man. I keep thinking that with all the shiek practice the MU should be no issue, but you prove me wrong.

We gotta work on getting these things going on time.
If I forgot anyone, sorry, it was all good ****.

precision

Smash Cadet
great tourney. had an awesome time. EVERYONE is amazing for coming out. loved seeing and playing non sfl. grand finals were too epic. i nearly cried.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Thing I love about FL is the variety in characters. Sorry i dunno everyones main

Melee Singles:
1: Dashizwiz :fox: :falco:
2: Colbol :fox:
3: Blea Gelo :luigi2:
4: ESAM :samus2:
5: dark sonic :marth:
5: Uber ice :popo:
7: Trikrome :falcon:
7: Linguini :ganondorf: :fox:
9: Seibrik :sheik:
9: Zoro :link2:
9: sionxtc :fox:
9: Spider Sense :ganondorf:
13: ROCK CROCK :ganondorf:
13: 3 :samus2:
13: Johnny :marth:
13: Zidane :fox:
17: Hakeem :peach:
17: Gage :falco: :marth:
17: Smashmac :drmario:
17: Justin :peach:
17: Hydra :falcon:
17: Nicaboy :sheik:
17: Project :falco:
17: Cmoney :sheik:
25: Darkzero
25: Zeno :sheik:
25: Beanman :jigglypuff:
25: Gwabs
25: Precision :falco:
25: Afro Thunder :falco: :pikachu2:
25: smilez :fox:
25: Marlz :samus2:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Cmoney and Zeno are :sheik:

Marlz is :samus2:

I'm too lazy for individual shoutouts lol. I had an amazing time.

When New Years came I told myself one of my resolutions would be to involve myself in Melee as well as Brawl(Which I started moving from wifi to offline events June), so from the beginning of January to now I practiced the game on my own and in Feb went to FAU to practice(I love you all x3). I was hoping to do better, but eh my first Melee event so I'm just happy I got to see top level level play at its finest.

You all make me happy to do what I can for FL on the boards and I consider us all a huge family. I want to see more hype events like this in the future and hopefully I can do my own TO'ing/Recording/Streaming for you guys in the future. With things like this I know we can expand FL's community to rival Nor/SoCal's.

http://www.facebook.com/Twolink121

Feel free to add me~

I was the black guy with glass and white earbuds in all the time. My blue/cyan clothes should help you remember x3

stay sexy FL~

:rosalina:

Zeno

Smash Rookie
At first, I was too lazy to make individual shoutouts, but I changed my mind XD

Spider Sense: Man, you're too cool for school! And your Ganon is serious business, brah. Not that I didnt already know that XD And dont forget the general consensus for Sheik v Ganon matches: NO CHAIN GRABS.

ESAM: Bro, you're too funny, and your Samus is quite the aggressor. Keep it gangsta, yo!

Nicaboy: we never really met because I figured you'd be too busy organizing the event and whatnot, but I promise to not be so shy next time. You gotta teach me some Sheik stuff, man =)

RockCrock: our entire last match in loser's bracket was so silly. Down-throwing you on the moving block to your death and then losing my last stock to your up tilt XD We gotta play again when my Sheik improves.

Blea: I love/hate your Luigi. Simply put. It's TOO GOOD. It was awesome playing against you in pools=)

Seibrik: Man, I gotta learn how to get out of those chain grabs. I also gotta learn how to return the favor back to you >.> Too good, man.

I had picked up competitive melee about a year and a half ago, and this was my first tourney ever. So glad to have been able to come and meet all you good people. Gotta play you all again sometime!

Top Bottom