• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MAD: Melee All Day Results (featuring M2K, EGGM, STRICNYN3, CHOPS) ALL BRACKETS UP!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pool results: I'll post the pool bracket tommorow. I have them all uploaded.

Teams results
1: M2K and DJ Nintendo (M2K, DJ Nintendo) ($120.00)
2: Smash PL (Eggm, Cactuar) ($60.00)
3: Vist & Laijin (Vist, laijin) ($20.00)
4: Prog and Canismash (Prog, Canismash)
5: Rkim and SneakyDave (Rkim, SneakyDave)
5: StriCNYN3 and Deathknight (Stricnyn3, Deathknight)
7: wenbo and winston (wenbo, winston)
7: Velocity and Ryoko (Velocity, Ryoko)
9: Afro and Emily (Afro, Emily)
9: DOBS + DLEW

Singles bracket
1: M2K ($156.00)
2: Eggm ($78.00)
3: StriCNYN3 ($26.00)
4: Juan (LambChops)
5: Wenbo
5: Laijin
7: Velocity
7: Vist
9: Jreed
9: Winston
9: UltimaScout
9: ChivelRuse
13: Chain-Ace
13: Talwind
13: Vorosh
13: Deathknight

Pool brackets (Will get singles/teams brackets up soon as well)

Singles and Teams Brackets:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Did M2K vs StriCNYN3 happen in the bracket? That might be neat to see.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
^ Yes nobody knew M2K was coming besides me and Cactuar lol. Awesome tourney we need monthlies or something.

Shoutouts

ChainAce - Love your Falco so much glad to see ya again. I might seriously consider going Falcon more since I was doing good with em. <3

Ultimascout - If I beat ya I would got outta pools :) nice to finally meeting ya, you should make more DI videos.

Laijnn - Your Sheik *****, your way better than me.

Chops - your probably not gonna see this, I took a game off you cause your probably SD'd twice or something nice to finally meet ya.

Chivalruse - You still got them IC's was really great to see you again and play teams.

John - Nice to meet ya, hope to play you again next time im in Yardley.

Cactuar - Thanks for everything, the pizza, the slumberparty. I'd like to come over more often.

M2K - Just too damn good.

Vorosh - I am just so bad at peach. I'm the best at CCing Peach's Dmsash. I'm get my fox good so I can actually stand a chance <3

Ranmaru - The tourney was awesome, we got free food from hot girls, awesome. I really hope we can do this again soon. Thank you.

Eggm - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING TV's THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASN"T FOR YOU.

DDDDD - I think I falcon ditto'd you? nice meeting ya and good games.

Dj Nintendooo - Nice meeting you, you have the best vocabulary. Congrats beating Cactuar and Eggm.

Vist - Your Luigi is so scary. Nice to meet ya hope we play again.

Prog - Nice to see ya again had fun playin doubles against ya.

Dave - Nice seeing you again. Close matches. I'll have to come by sometime and play more.

Guy in gray hoodie that mains Doc - your good.

Wenbo - Love your Falcon. You destroyed me in Falcon Ditto.

Strict - Still didn't get to play ya, one day.

Dobbs - Nice to meet ya, I really like your Samus.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Did M2K vs StriCNYN3 happen in the bracket? That might be neat to see.
That was winners semis. I have everything recorded, they will go up in a little bit.

HYPE. Shoutouts will be posted here, I'm mad tired. GGS. Fun tournament. FREE VENUE, FREE FOOD!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
HYPE! Yeah I'll post shoutouts later too, I'm super tired. : ] But I had fun hosting, and I am very interested in holding another.

Also, I'll post the pool result images, to see how everyone did (unless that isn't recommended, since it was meant to have top two get out).

I wonder if Pool images are the most accurate?

Btw thanks everyone that came, and thanks to everyone that helped me!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Subbing to do shoutouts later maybe

Thanks for hosting Ranmaru
Fun matches all around

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
I played black doc all day. Solved Rubik's cubes and played Tetris. So if you saw a guy doin' any of that. It was probably me.

"It's my first tourney," Doc main+other docs: I totally forgot who you are on the boards. (Except DJN and Velocity) But the 4 docs on 1 TV multiple times that day made me really happy. There were like 8 doc mains there. Amazing.
ChivalRuse: Nice talking with you. We only really got a few matches in. (And... I think just the one 1v1?)
StriCNYN3: Good games. At least I think it was your Falco I played on the friendly TV.
Prog: I'm glad you remembered me!
Talwind(?): MAYBE I'll go to your tourney.
Ranmaru: Great tourney. You had a SICK turnout. Seems it was only for friendlies though :( Didn't play you. :( Edit: Or wait. You did pools. Good turnout all around.
Nø Ca$h: Nice seeing again. Didn't play you.
UltimaScout: Yeah... didn't play you either.
Eggm: Have never played Peach :( Nice to be remembered, though!
July: Nice to meet you. We didn't play. (What else is new?)

Ran/Nø Ca$h/July: Maybe we can all smash together sometime. We just need to pick a time, I suppose.

I didn't really play anyone. I was only there for a tad more than 2 hours... Meh. Here be my shoutouts. Wish I could have stayed longer. :urg:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. Good **** everyone for coming through and doing your best in both events and friendlies. I would've done more commentary and friendlies but the venue was a lil hot lol. Kick *** games playing Eggm/Cactuar. It was intense. Pikachu prevails once again.........................with the help of a mediocre Sheik player named Mew2King LOL. My ***** Juan who's choo choo train is never late. You'll win next time cabron lol.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Metal Reeper Yes nobody knew M2K was coming besides me and Cactuar lol. Awesome tourney we need monthlies or something. I actually did too :) but that is besides the point lol nice meeting you man

Shoutouts

Ultimascout - Word always nice chilling with you see u at Pound 5

Chops - Mad chill nice meeting you would have enjoyed going for that "drink" with u and DJN

Cactuar - Always fun chilling with you see you at pound 5 u should have came back for singles so you could have gotten that Cactuarpizza :) at least you were doing the electric boogaloo

M2K - Too good I played you in some team friends then say u own a 2 on 1

Vorosh - Nice to meet you glad you liked my card tricks :)

Ranmaru - Great tourney thanks for food amazing job hope to see ones in future.

Eggm - Chill owned me first round of teams lol but it's cool ive been in losers bracket since 4th grade lol

Dj Nintendooo - Nice final meeting you I got those Samus tricks lol

Prog - Old school represent not entering singles like me beast lol

Dlew- Thanks for teaming sorry I'm mad rusty and bad lol

Anyone I missed or didn't meet next time.

Anyone I showed magic too Word. See you guys at next one I had great time sorry I had to leave early. Also anyone near west chester I might actually start trying to play more so let me know if down for games

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
:glare: Falco is sexy

Are there videos other than the ones on Chival's account?
ChainAce recorded singles. Nobody cared about doules. He'll probably upload them today or tm.
Prog was there too but I don't think he recorded.

I should of recorded like Chival did :(

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
hm let's see, shout outs:

sneaky dave + partner (?), you played emily and I first in teams I believe, it was nice to play another group that didn't get many warmups in. are you guys close to center city?

prog: my first first warmup was a falcon ditto with you. our set was somewhat close but you easily could have ***** me if you were a little less flashy ;)

DDDDD(?): I barely eeked out victories on your falcon, but like prog I feel you could have easily taken me if you did less flashy stuff like the moonwalk edgehogs. then again it was friendlies and I suppose that's half the fun of falcon :) that triple knee was pretty happening, though.

StriCNYN3: your falco is ridiculous. I couldn't move. one mistake = one stock gone. when I did get a chance to breathe all I could muster was something pathetic like a non-shffl'd neutral

thanks to everyone who hosted the tourney!

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
yo that doc challenge was insane i loved the doc practice and me and Dj were rippin it =) ... doc ftw

T-Cash

Smash Apprentice
i loved the experience for my first tourney even though i got knocked out in pools i learned alot from everyone and did work in friendlys

strawhats

Smash Master
Pretty sure M2K went all Sheik. He says his main is Sheik now, not Marth. IDK set count.
lol...m2k hasn't mained marth/anyone for that matter since 2k7. He mains marth/fox/sheik and depending what the MU/play style of oppnent will use either of those 3 characters.

LLDL

Smash Hero
i loved the experience for my first tourney even though i got knocked out in pools i learned alot from everyone and did work in friendlys
im glad. hopefully you'll feel inspired, even if you lose its a great social experience.

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
hm let's see, shout outs:

sneaky dave + partner (?), you played emily and I first in teams I believe, it was nice to play another group that didn't get many warmups in. are you guys close to center city?
RKim & SneakyDave

I am currently at Temple.
RK is in the suburbs but he will be attending Penn next semester.

Where are you located?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree Jreed is pretty ****. I'd like to play him again. : D

All bracket images are up. Enjoy. :3

Top Bottom