• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 7/10 Hbox was hungry for some tristate!

Alukard

Smash Hero
This was a fun tourney. I really enjoyed running it and thanks for the hype matches and special shout to copy and sneak!! and Prog for the ride. Hbox u broken fat ***** LOL

zoso, jaden, swift for the ssf4 matches LOL

Doubles

1: jman + hbox
2: hbk + hazz
3: big apple 3am (djn + alukard)
4: hax + chopz
5: zoso + arc
5: husband + wife
7: sensei + swift
7: sean + spawn
9: nando + d1
9: mofo + copycat
9: twebb + sneak
9: prog + will
13: pb&j + ultima
13: deathknight + lunar
13: pc jona + project
13: roman + niko
17: over9000 + smashjin

Singles

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox)
2: jeyzoos (jman)
3: zapato (vanz)
4: MARTH (HBK)
5: chopz
5: hax
7: castro (nando)
7: baboso (DJN)
9: max (OTG)
9: arc
9: swift
9: hazz
13: faux
13: ultima
13: prog
13: mofo
17: d1
17: steve
17: roman
17: sneak
17: project
17: sensei
17: kyu puff
17: esposo (husband)
25: deathknight
25: KC ice
25: pcjona
25: over9000
25: eman
25: niko
25: pyro
25: spife
33: will
33: smashjin
33: roor
33: JH
33: drizz
33: lunar
49: twebb

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
There shouldn't be byes in higher places than actual players. D1 and twebb shouldn't have been put next to eachother in losers. So two round 1 fights shouldn't have been directly adjacent to eachother.

Alukard

Smash Hero
There shouldn't be byes in higher places than actual players. D1 and twebb shouldn't have been put next to eachother in losers. So two round 1 fights shouldn't have been directly adjacent to eachother.
do u have any idea how many late entrances there were ... at least 80$ where late entrances...

IMO *****z need to just man up and win... Hbox flew in an took our money free

REAL TALKTEEZY THO

on that note ima call it a nite peace

D1

Banned via Administration
Singles

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox)-Definitely put on a good show with Jiggz. I know back then I used to be an Hbox hater, but as got to know ya I realized you're pretty chill and your Jiggz is legit. Play to win all day papa!
2: jeyzoos (jman)-I'm tight my fave Fox didn't close out yesterday with the win, but I guess that just proves the kid has to get back in the lab and stop slackin'.
3: zapato (vanz)-You sir already know what I'm gonna say. Mr. "I'm not gonna enter today" and gets 3rd. You're so **** and you know it.
4: MARTH (HBK)-Your Marth is disgusting, those two hitter quitter combos are pretty disgusting, I love your style of play. Grats on 4th btw!
5: chopz-Still a really beast contender even if you weren't too pleased w/ your teams performance, definitely the best Falco in NYC and if I'm not mistaken the EC.
5: hax-Ma d00, wonderful show today. I know you weren't too pleased w/ your performances, but thats alright thats the drive that will push ya to get higher next time.
7: castro (nando)-Duuuuuude you did so **** well I'm proud of you ^_^!!! We gotta practice teams more so we can get our chemistry down before a national comes around.
7: baboso (DJN)-DJ! You da man bro, you definitely put on a show vs. Hbox, and other players in tourney. You're so good! Hit me up w/ that training next time.
9: max (OTG)-Your Doc is pretty **** amazing, I was going nuts watchin ur sets tbh. I had a good time during our set as well, and even tho game 2 you wrecked me I didn't feel bad about it, because I knew there were things I did wrong. So I didn't feel salty, but to see you go to the TO and brag about a 4 stock sorta irked me...even if I did give a 2nd pound/shake after you did it I still found it kinda grimey...but its w/e it just teaches me to realize not everyone is modest in the world. Since I'm an optimist, I'll just take it as you seeing me as a good player and someone worth bragging about beating, ggz sir.
9: arc-You're really good dude, keeep up the good work!
9: swift-You're a really amazing player dude, don't let one bad placing get ya down. I know the feeling mang, just remain confident and show 'em why you're Swiftbass from the Beast Coast.
9: hazz-My fellow brother from the golden years of Melee, always a pleasure dude. In teams you and HBK were amazing, in singles I didn't get to see many of your matches, but all I can say is you got this. Just keep on playing and show 'em why "Get 'em Hazz!" is the cheer to fear.
13: faux-????
13: ultima-You sir are a riot, and a great friend. I was really happy to see you again! Ggz @ the fest the day before, your LInk is LEGIT! Btw I thought you maiend Marth? I saw so much CF at the tourney from you I almost thought you mindgamed me into thinkin your main wasn't CF anymore.
13: prog-Thanks for letting me mad the commentary booth, I tried my best to get all the audio and videos separated by sets, but not rounds.
13: mofo-mad hype to see old skool up in here :D! Your Ness is so **** and finally its getting immortalized on video! Simna eat your heart out!
17: D1-definitely need to work on your problem matchupz, change up your game plan, and adjust to your opponent faster. You're better than that, no johnz.
17: steve-?
17: roman-We didn't get to talk much, but glad you came thru to show support!
17: sneak-Nice seeing ya against, btw ggz in P:M and Melee dude. THat game is so ****.
17: project-I wish we got to do our MM dude, Fox v. Ganon is so much fun! I love your Ganon already.
17: sensei-Dude you are the Sensei of Smash. Real talk haha. Ggz btw, I never played such an unorthodox Falco than yours. It was a pleasure seeing ya again! I heard you're like top 3 in SSB64 in the world!
17: kyu puff-I didn't see mad that much at the tourney today dude, good sh**!
17: esposo (husband)-Husbaaaaaaaaand! I wish you and/or Wife requested to do commentary at some point, it woulda been a pleasure to hear you guys do it like the good ol' MLG times.
25: deathknight-GGz bro, I never knew you'd take me to Brinstar and go Jiggz! That was a scary moment for me in our set!
25: KC ice-??? we never met or played
25: pcjona-HOMIE! Our trip to get lunch at the pizza shop was amazing hahaha! You are the man!
25: over9000-I love your name, I heard you were pretty **** as well. Good sh** bro!
25: eman-??? we never met/and or played
25: niko-Na ma d00, I know you're better than that. Alotta heads were off, and there were plenty of upsets in the bracket, so I know you'll do better next time. Your Marth is definitley mad destructive.
25: pyro-????
25: spife-????
33: will-My Brawl DA brother, it was AMAZING to see you at the tourney. Wowowow! I'm glad you had a blast! ^_^
33: smashjin-Ggz dude! Keep on playin mang, you'll be like Hax and Nando in no time!
33: roor-Ma d00 you're definitely like mad chill homie, we had the best ride to and from the venue w/ so many inside jokes, and random moments on the road that I almost wish PBnJ was w/ us to record it all on his camcorder.
33: JH-we never got to play or meet
33: drizz-we never got to play or meet
33: lunar-we never got to play or meet
49: twebb-Ggz in our set, your Fox got some tricks bro.

Alukard! Great tourney, NoJuans are always the best tourneys ever.

Propz to all of the EC players that try their best to show support to show our game ain't dying!

No way no how B1TCHES~!

Oh yeah and shoutouts The Kiddz! We're up and coming b1tchez!

Rykard

Smash Ace
Seems like an awesome turnout and a really fun tournament. Hope to be able to make the next one. Twebb, quit sandbagging in tournament

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yo dis **** was bomb

edit:

lol at twebb getting 49th out of 39
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm the star light was in my eyes......ummmmmmmm lebron left his buma$$ team......lol naw I went 0-2 so its whateva gud stuff to jona and d1 giving me my worst placings eva...alu thanks for a gud tourney/playing me in ssf4,hazz/hbk gud ****,otg u make every tourney fun and ur placings r get consistent and beastly, only place to go is up....niko we will do better next time, don't get to down in the slumps(talkin to myself too), nando ur so dam gud more friendlies must be had....d1 ur fox is beast but I'm gettin there....jona I didn't sandbag last match but idk what happened I kinda spaced out.....hbox u r mad chill but calm down with that spanish talk, it was serious in that pizza shop.....sneaks thanks for teaming with me...project gud stuff I think ur falco is ur best char, it plays so smart.....roman rematch for I wasn't warmed up when we last played, gud stuff tho ur gud no matter what otg says...kyu my roy is beast don't mess wit him lol but ur ic r deadly...I love tri state I needs to step it up.......oh and of course prog ur the effin man carryin EC smash on ur back =D.....more friendlies as well.........

Niko45

Smash Master
If we all just man up and win, then everybody will win, of course. Then everyone would be happy. :) I'll try that next time.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i blame alu for telling nando to play sensei when he really didnt have to

GIVING SENSEI FALCON PRACTICE B4 I PLAYED HIM

THANKS ALOT

lol jk i know it wasnt you

BUT WHOEVER IT WAS SCREW YOU

that was messed up, obviously a consipracy

Twebb good job sand bagging

d1 lol homie... thats all i have to say hahah

hbox your gay you always win i wanted max to beat you >:[

OTGIZZLEINYOFACE good job *****

roman i hate u for beating me, fod is gay why would u do that

niko lol we got 25th hahaha

yaneev you didnt even enter singles

hax you owe me a dollar for being a scrub

mofo/yedi i spanked your ness's

everyone else idk sup

oh project we won 1 teams match, your first ever, and mine lol gg's

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Going to actually shout out!

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox): Pretty good, after every rest you should just to the "lol why you mad though" face.
2: jeyzoos (jman): Your fox definitely seemed more on on fastfallers today, too bad I didn't get to play you.
3: zapato (vanz): Your awesome, thanks for some friendlies at otgs.
4: MARTH (HBK): You need to travel more, literally the only good marth now is a secondary in m2k's.
5: chopz: Some epic matches, such a close set with Hax.
5: hax: You need to sh upair/bair to waveland/platformland more : / scrub.
7: castro (nando): Great matches, such a smart move to FJ at the end there, I thought if anything you would of dair'd and I could of meteor canceled it XD. Your going down next time :)
7: baboso (DJN): NJ in teams.
9: max (OTG): TREEEEE COOOOMMMBOOOO! Thanks a ton for housing and friendlies, your crew is mad chill.
9: arc: What are you doing tying swift and hazz?
9: swift: Nice games, if I can keep myself in check maybe I'll stop being down 1-2 stocks at the beginning of every match against you lol.
9: hazz: Didn't play you in singles, but again you and HBK were great in teams.
13: faux: fox?
13: ultima: good games man, good job in beating Roman lol.
13: prog: When I got you in the first round I was like crap! Lucky for me though I've been playing th0rn for the past few weekends pretty hardcore. Gave me good practice for falcos :p, MoFo too.
13: mofo: Good stuff man, pretty soon you will be epic, just hope I come along for the ride :D.
17: d1: Your always wicked nice to me man, <3 nice job in teams.
17: steve: ?
17: roman: :(, at least your purple turban was in full force. Get a pirate bandana and I predict top 5.
17: sneak: Nice falco, again tons of th0rn practice got me ready for NY Falcos.
17: project: ?
17: sensei: Didn't play you this time, haven't played you since RoM1 where you ***** me in friendlies.
17: kyu puff: LOL WHY U MAD THO?
17: esposo (husband): Sorry for thinkin I could give you and Wife team advice LOL, I don't know what I was thinking.
25: deathknight: ?
25: KC ice:?
25: pcjona: I think I saw you.
25: over9000: ?
25: eman: ?
25: niko: I think I saw PC Jona
25: pyro: ?
25: spife: ? Come play me moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
33: will:i.am
33: smashjin: ?
33: roor: Lol Falcon ditto right at the end before I left with KyuPuff, not a bad Falcon at all.
33: JH: ?
33: drizz: ?
33: lunar: ?
49: twebb: ?

Zoso / Dave: Your always awesome to play with. Teams all dai! Glad we stepped it up in NY.

Yedi: I am disappoint. I hope you got a ton of friendlies in at least.

All the question mark people are awesome. Since, of course, you play melee!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
i blame alu for telling nando to play sensei when he really didnt have to

GIVING SENSEI FALCON PRACTICE B4 I PLAYED HIM

THANKS ALOT

lol jk i know it wasnt you

BUT WHOEVER IT WAS SCREW YOU

that was messed up, obviously a consipracy

Twebb good job sand bagging

d1 lol homie... thats all i have to say hahah

hbox your gay you always win i wanted max to beat you >:[

OTGIZZLEINYOFACE good job *****

roman i hate u for beating me, fod is gay why would u do that

niko lol we got 25th hahaha

yaneev you didnt even enter singles

hax you owe me a dollar for being a scrub

mofo/yedi i spanked your ness's

everyone else idk sup

oh project we won 1 teams match, your first ever, and mine lol gg's
Ask Alu about that **** ***** :chuckle:

Great tourney, so many hype matches and ridiculous combos. Good **** to everyone.

otg

Smash Master
Great tourney, had a lot of fun. I really hope that somehow the crowd reaction/commentary was recorded during the HBox/DJN match. That **** will not make any sense without it, best matches... ever?

I'm surprised I did so well, I felt like I was playing like **** the last week before the tourney. Next time Imma tap even harder. My shine is about to get so bright yo, *****s gonna be calling me *****es.

Anyway, I'mma keep this short because I'm really busy today.

alukard - thanks for hosting man, always a pleasure. You definitely trained me in the jungle with tarzan, always giving me advice and what not. I'mma keep shining son, with your help. "neverforgetthatjungletraininglilnikkaotg"
zoso - it was so cool finally chilling with you and meeting you. I think I understand your ridiculous trollin on the boards, and don't worry, I won't get down on myself for training PC Jona. Btw, my dog misses you.
Yedi - my ***** TERK. Good **** for coming out, now that you're in Jersey we def gotta chill and hang out more. Come up to my smashfests with Nando. You know that you're TFS cause BB doesn't actually exist right?

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox) - dude it was a pleasure. I love how within like 2 hours of hanging with Tuna, Jesse and I you were COMPLETELY absorbed into the dynamic. Your set with DJ Nintendo will go down in history as the funniest ****ing thing ever to happen. "hungrybox once a top 2 player in the world, fallen from grace once his groupies in TFS commentated his every tournament match". Too ****ing good.
2: jeyzoos (jman) - good **** son, my bad I couldn't help you out after WF, I really had to be out. Next time.
3: zapato (vanz) - YOOOOOOO, such good **** Jaden. I'm sorry I couldn't help you with a ride home, I ended up leaving like 2 or 3 hours before the tourney even ended. Next time let's just make it a point to communicate better and there won't be a miscommunication. Great stuff once again, let's play this week/you're going to Gauntlet right?
4: MARTH (HBK) - skeet skeet. I'm not letting you troll me *****, good luck.
5: chopz - our set was SOOOOO ****ing close, I'm going to ****ing **** you next time. Even if I have to get tommy, JR and T.Webb to hold you down while I curb stomp you.
5: hax - best.... Ness?
7: castro (nando) - good **** son, TFS about to tap.
7: baboso (DJN) - puttin in that 9-5 son.
9: max (OTG) - you played like **** and somehow placed well. good ****.
9: arc - yo it was an absolute pleasure hanging out with you man. Everytime we chill our matches are SOOOOOOO ****ing good. I'm coming up to mass just to hang out with you, hit me up on AIM son.
9: swift - you didn't play me again. Oh well, next time.
9: hazz - Good stuff son, I'mma call you this week to play.
13: faux - good set.
13: ultima - cool to finally play with you, it was a pleasure.
13: prog - You're the man Wynton
13: mofo - it was cool to meet you, we didn't get singles in but hopefully that changes tonight? Imma text chris.
17: d1 - yo no hard feelings son, Alu is my papa bear and I always let him know how my matches go. I'm also not humble AT ALL, you should know this by now. I hope there are no hard feelings, tho I wasn't happy with the fact that you pretty much ditched me for teams and then ignored me when I called you out and then after you got ***** with nando came back to me. Not legit. Still tho, no hard feelings. See you at Gauntlet.
17: steve - nice meeting you.
17: roman - you're the ****ing man. I troll you all the time, but you know we're boys.
17: sneak - I think I met you?
17: project - I swore that Project was a tall black guy with a fro, guess I'm just high.
17: kyu puff - good **** introducing yourself and what not. I had no idea you were even at my house til the next day.
25: pcjona - homie..... I underrate you, you're too good, but you should **** that ***** roman.
25: niko - get out that slump son. I don't wanna see you johning with ALL THE ****ING FOX MAINS IN TRISTATE.
25: spife - you're out of your god**** mind. I loved every minute of it.
33: will - good **** seeing you again. Mad respect for maining DK in Brawl, that ***** is too good.
33: smashjin - yo we are an amazing team son.
33: roor - PICKLES!!!
49: twebb - WTF!?!!?!

I'm sure I'm forgetting people. Long story short, NE is ****, HBox is ****, Fox mains john when they lose to mid tiers, etc etc etc.

<3 Tristate.

Oh one final shoutout (and probably the most important one of all):

To Yaneev/Tuna/Tarzan'sgrandfather/therealalu/w'e: HOLY ****, I gotta the **** out of the country. I ****ing ***** so many people, I think the FBI knows and they are after me. It's bad ****ing news son, I don't think I'm built for prison..... but you know what tho? Things might actually turn out ok. I could get a job, pay my taxes, get married and have a normal life, put all this terrible **** behind me..... BUT HOLY **** I'M ****ED. WTF AM I GONNA DO? Yo son, I got an extra ticket with me out of the country, you should come with me cause I DEFINITELY can't do this alone. I got a gamecube and a bag of black dildos I think we can do it..... Actually tho? I think I just need to calm down and things will be ok. The cops might not even know yet! I should just slow down, do some community service to repay my debt to society, eat better, get in shape and just be a stronger human being to create a better world for people... you know a eutopia of sorts... . BUTHOLY****I'M****EDIGOTTAGETTHE****OUTTAHERE.

We now go live to Tarzan, deucing in the shadows. Tarzan?

No but honestly? otg DESPERATELY trying to make an inside joke that only 5 or 6 people will find funny. GOOD **** OTG. Anyway tho Yaneev, **** was mad fun, it's too bad alu forgot to enter you in singles I think you would've done really really well. There is going to be another one the 28th of August (you're still going to be around by then right?) so we DEFINITELY need to do commentary for that. I'm sure the dynamic will have evolved way too fast once again.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
were matches recorded.?
i have 30 sets in progduction right now.

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox) - good stuff, next time i see you, we'll get those dittos in.
2: jeyzoos (jman) - this should be that wake up call. you want to win apex, you gotta get that super training going.
3: zapato (vanz) - you don't want to enter...and then get third. **** you and teczero :chuckle:
4: MARTH (HBK) - oh the hate in my heart for you is so strong. good stuff though, you and hazz put in work.
5: chopz - you gotta teach me a couple of matchups
5: hax - america's most blunted.
7: castro (nando) - **** you, shooting star *****, next time i see you i'm hitting you witht he godsmack and turning that comet *** of you into a meteor [/****talk] for real, you get more and more beast each time i see you, at a dumb rate. i gotta catch up.
7: baboso (DJN) - good set, one of these days, i'll pull off the upset.
9: max (OTG) - "OH. OH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" [scientology]
9: arc - great set, definitely want to play you again soon.
9: swift - that mm never happened, but the one when my guy ***** your sakura will.
9: hazz - you went ape in teams, CRAZY.
13: faux - nice stuff
13: ultima - bring me a cheesesteak next time.
13: prog - [wandering monk]
13: mofo - oh god, why is my name on top of yours, you disgust me, you are a sick individual. i've watched that set like 4 times already.
17: d1 - good work with commentary
17: steve - good to see you again, making moves, keep it up.
17: roman - your hair...is good to eat. great teams set.
17: sneak - if i see you at saff, beast. if not, enjoy nc.
17: project - i will teach you the ways of [scientology]
17: sensei - good seeing you, we should have gotten qdoba.
17: kyu puff - nice meeting you, never played, but i saw you doing some dumb stuff and prayed i wouldn't see you in bracket.
17: esposo (husband) - good to finally meet an icon, wish i got a couple of friendlies in.
25: deathknight - we will talk later.
25: KC ice - sup.
25: pcjona - homie. wat.
25: over9000 - you prayed you wouldn't get him first round...you did.
25: eman - welcome back.
25: niko - homie. wat.
25: pyro - i might make my way to an princeton collegiate tourney if alumni are able to participate (Temple)
25: spife - next time i see you, come with a new corpse or a dozen krispy kreme.
33: will - good teaming with you.
33: smashjin - we should have just gone to smokehouse.
33: roor - homie. wat.
33: JH - good day sir.
33: drizz - fine weather, isn't it, chap?
33: lunar - i am disappoint. talk to me on aim later.
49: twebb - yo. this isn't you. i mean, yeah, this is you. but this isn't you, homie.
wife - always a pleasure, hope you had the police and tears for fears in your system.
yedi - ***** **** you.
pb&j - why the **** does your camera have a gps.
alukard - the glue that holds this **** together.

to anyone i forgot, my bad. i'm a busy man, i'm trying to go OD and start uploads tomorrow, but with this many sets, i might have to start thursday and finish friday.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Roman, why did you start playing amazing right before I moved to NY, and now you're not placing as high as you should?

Step your game up so you actually give me a challenge next time I play you. ;)

Oh. Also I wish I came to this because Tri-State is awesome and I haven't seen a majority of you in ages

Niko45

Smash Master
1: broken fat ***** (Hbox) - good **** winning. Fun playing with you the day before. Your puff is so scary.
2: jeyzoos (jman) - yall wrecked us in teams, you'll have to get hbox next time.
3: zapato (vanz) - you are so freaking good...you wreck me worse than like anybody
4: MARTH (HBK) - alright, startin to get it back I see, I learn so much from your Marth
7: castro (nando) - so happy for you man. Glad to see you back on point, gives me hope I can do the same
7: baboso (DJN) - great set. I had that first match against doc! Dang, ur so good tho.
9: max (OTG) - good **** O-T-G! Seriously, well done beating good people. Please don't troll me tho, I didn't john about anything and I accept all my L's.
9: arc - we only got a few matches in, I'm a bit disappointed. You seem really cool tho and hopefully our paths cross again sometime.
9: swift - I watched you vs HBK you nearly had that. Lets do marth dittos sometime, I never play you.
9: hazz - thanks for the Marth/teams advice. I learned a lot watching you guys play teams.
13: ultima - great set. Your link is kinda beast I wish I'd gotten to play it more.
13: prog - you run this town son. Good **** beating us in teams, you were really putting in work. I feel like people underestimate you, but I'm not sleepin.
13: mofo - wow bro Yedi said you were the best Ness and then you lost to PC Jona's Marth. Nah I'm kidding I was kinda scared of that Ness lol, and you made up for it and then some later against hax.
17: d1 - DIP! **** happens man, everyone's too **** good.
17: roman - we should have practiced. :( I'm gonna teach PC Jona how to fight on Stadium so he wins next time ;)
17: sneak - lol nice friendly and a half we had there. Nah but it was cool playing you it had been a while. If ur moving thats sad but good luck.
17: project - TIPMAN tricks! Nice Ganon man.
17: sensei - nice friendlies, I didn't know you played falco.
17: esposo (husband) - lol sorry I was in the way of your TV. Good thing you didn't need to see to win
25: pcjona - homie, you got this next time. Look on the brightside, beating Trey is no walk in the park. You were playing mad good first 2 matches vs Roman. I got the impression Mass was generally very surprised how good you were so keep up the good work.
33: smashjin - how many setups did you bring? Good job and u were lookin good in teams
33: roor - Tommy so glad you made it out. Hadn't seen you in a minute. Hope things are going well in brooklyn. Get em next time.
49: twebb - wow tough luck this time around. We all know ur better than this. Back to the drawing board, right? I'm in the same boat.

Zoso - great meeting you and playing with you. You and Arc seem to approach the game much more intelligently than I do, which I really appreciate being exposed to. Also, like I said, I'm a fan from way back.

Yedi - I feel you on just not being into the game at the time. Good seeing you again and now that ur back in tri-state, you know ur about to like triple in skill automatically. Right? RIGHT?

John Ryan - great seeing you man. I'm gonna get down to ur place sometime for smashfests.

Spife

Smash Master
I forget a lot of what happeend and I'll do full shout outs later but

shout outs to bracket giving me 25th even though I got mollywhomped (hbox then haz can I john any harder)
shout outs to otg for not only bein breakfast but also midnight munchies for housing us
shout outs to all the dead animals and inanimate objects I've been practicing against to get me this facking goot!

ight real shouties later

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good Spit Hbox and Jman.

How much did they win each altogether?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I always thought JMan's playstyle would be the type of Fox to beat Hungrybox.

Guess not. Definitely hoping for awesome vids though. =D

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Singles

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox) - cool name bro
2: jeyzoos (jman) - Sorry for the gay matches. Your fox is orgasmic. Your set against Hax was UNGHHH
3: zapato (vanz) - See? I told you you would place. Thanks for coming, guy.
4: MARTH (HBK) - One of the best marths I've played ever. Good stuff, and I hope you rep Marth at Apex2.
5: chopz - It was awesome seeing you again. You still make me laugh like an idiot, and I love watching your Falco. Thank you SOOOO much for getting me to Port Authority, I would've been sooo lost. Next time I'm in NY I will stay a couple of days with you guys.
5: hax - That Falcon of yours is soo raw. Friendlies were awesome, and you kinda HAD Jman in that match. See you at APEX, guy.
7: castro (nando) - this guy keeps getting better and better. I lost an MM for like the first time in a while to you. You deserve that dollar! I can see no limit to your potential, keep it up!
7: baboso (DJN) - Best....set....ever? Your doc continues to intimidate me and scare me...it was quite a close match, lol. You're quite the jokester and you make me laugh a lot. BRING BACK BOWSER NYUKKA!
9: max (OTG) - Dude, thanks for the housing and the ride from the airport. **** you for making me laugh SOO much these past two days, and your crew is so much fun. I hope everything turns out for you man, even though YOU GOTTA GET THE **** OUT OF THE COUNTRY, HOLY ****
9: swift - good MM, your Fox is getting trickier!
13: faux
13: ultima
13: prog - thanks for the ride to Chopz's place...you're a really chill guy ^_^
13: mofo - YOUR NESS /shoutouts
17: d1 -**** man, you are so fun to hang out with, and your commentary is beast. We gotta get some friendlies next time.
17: steve
17: roman - You're a funny guy, and YOU SMELL LIKE VODKA. Lol, GGs being Russian. We had an awesome MM.
17: sneak
17: project - always cool to see you again, thanks for offering the ride to the airport.
17: sensei - doubles friendlies were AWESOME
17: kyu puff
17: esposo (husband) - this guy is too cool :D
25: deathknight
25: KC ice
25: pcjona - you are such a troll lol
25: eman - its like jman but with an E
25: niko
25: spife - fun friendlies, your LINK IS SICK!!!
33: roor
49: twebb - 49th place? That's seven squared bad. Lol j/k man.

Anyways, the tourney was awesome. Alukard thanks for hosting it, NY thanks for being friendly and open (I didn't expect any applause at the end! You guys are awesome). I'll be back for ROM3 for sure, and maybe for another biweekly some time lol.

I went to HOPE on Sunday and won, and both these tournaments have made this trip awesome!

I'll be in Pittsburgh till Thursday.

Laterzzzz!

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
1: broken fat ***** (Hbox)-cool, i guess, didn't play you, need to get ***** by you next time
2: jeyzoos (jman)- repeat of what i said about hbox
3: zapato (vanz)- project M is LOL
4: MARTH (HBK)- gj, glad you're repping marth
<need to get ***** by these people
5: chopz
5: hax
7: castro (nando)
7: baboso (DJN)
9: max (OTG)
9: swift
/>

13: faux- you placed pretty high, gj, maybe we'll get those friendlies next time instead of me beating on lunar
13: ultima- ah, good friendlies
13: prog- alright, no roy next time, i'll actually try to to not get ***** by your falco
13: mofo- ****ing beast of a ness
17: sneak- need to play you more, we played like twice in princeton, need more
17: project- ggs rockcrock, did you have as much fun as i did getting owned by husband and wife?
17: kyu puff- gah, **** your IC's, i'll beat them next time
17: esposo (husband)- want to play you
25: deathknight- **** you and your lasers
25: over9000- friendlies, fun, not much to say
25: pyro- you bad
25: spife- need to play, see you at apex?
33: lunar- don't be messin with my roy, he'll **** you up good.

~Pyro~

Deathknight

Smash Ace
lol, did I even fight you with Falco the entire time? My bowser ***** lunarnova though... so funny. I'm so mad that I missed that epic edgehog with the up-b to get the 2 to 4 stock comeback.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely had mad fun at this tourney. No Johns are always fun though.

Alukard: The sexiest teammate ever. Big Apple 3 AM all day! We got that Saffron *****. Teach me SSF4 dammit lol!

Nandito: My apprentice tied with his sensei lol. Too good son! My training and you continuously going to tournaments is paying off big time. I'm gonna continue training you and D1 so ya can develop that beast teamwork in doubles and continue improving in singles.

Jesus: You need that vanilla bluntville in your life LOL! You're still my apprentice so don't cocky or whatever to ask me for whatever advice. You know I know too much about this stupid game lol.

Hbox: Our set was definitely mad funny. I have no idea what happened to my Fox lol. I just ended up SD'ing twice and gave you a free rest. We always have epic matches with my Doc lol. Bowser huh? Hmmm. I might decide to bring him back just in time for Apex. We'll see though.

Good sh*t to everyone else and I'll continue to try my best in tourney next time :)

Cia

das kwl
Some quick shoutouts

OTG - thanks for housing me the night before and bringing me to the tournament. =D

Alukard - Thanks for hosting yet another amazing tournament, and Street Fighter 4 was mad fun. Gave me something to do during doubles.

R00R - thanks for saving my *** and bringing me home. We should play more =D

Hungrybox - Good Job winning (not that i'm surprised) playing you the night before was also mad fun. let's hang out at apex.

Hax - we're going to **** the next one. And I bet no one saw this coming.

Husband + Wife - Thanks for convincing me to enter singles! I'm still very surprised at my placing but it wouldn't have happened without you guys pushing me to enter.

Sneak - Thanks for bringing project M. Good Games.

To Everyone @ OTG's smashfest - you're all amazing. Had tons of fun

To Anyone I played in tournament - good games

To Anyone who didn't talk to me - why?

K, i think that's all.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
1: Hbox Bear Mountain
2: jman You are good and stuff
3: vanz You are mad chill, that car ride was stressful but mad fun for some reason. lol PS. Teach me peach
4: HBK I watched you play a little, getting off
5: chopz WHITE MAN HAND SHAKE! You are mad chill, I need to play you again sometime.
5: hax I want to falcon ditto again sometime, even if I get ***** again lol
7: nando Your falcon is like super mikael, mad clean and scary as ****.
7: DJN You def need to hook me up with a copy of that hacked melee, that **** is too raw.
9: OTG BEST!?!?!!
9: arc Random falcon ditto was too good. Too bad you had to go, I wanted more!
9: swift People need to piss faster, we were waiting for that bathroom like 20 min
9: hazz Mad chill
13: faux i dno
13: ultima Still think falcon sucks? =D
13: prog We need to talk about said combo video
13: mofo Ness is gay and so are you for D-bocking the bathroom like that. Srsly that was a gay of you.
17: d1 Maybe my favorite smasher ever
17: steve who the **** is this
17: roman Smoke weed
17: sneak I dno? I think I played you once or something
17: project
17: sensei were you that guy I had those stupid falcon dittos with?
17: kyu puff So salty
17: esposo (husband) GGs, I kinda agreed with what you were saying about low tiers.
25: deathknight Idno
25: KC ice Idno
25: pcjona PC JONA NIGGGGGGGGA. Next TFS smashfest we are recording our endless falcon ditto.
25: eman Next time I know not to go marth! I got ***** that last game. Iv never seen someone so sad after winning a set. I would have been really pissed after if you were not such a nice guy. We will def play sometime.
25: niko This ***** is the reason Im good against marth. We def need to play next time we are at max's house.
25: spife arnt you that kid that plays against his toaster or something?
33: roor You ****ing suck. Thats what you get for not going all falcon.
49: twebb Why have I never played you in a singles match? Next time!

Alu thanks for hosting, you are mad chill

Top Bottom