• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB3 Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010 RESULTS!

NisP

Smash Journeyman
So due to people screwing with the cords and power outlets, my computer lost the results because Tio hates autosaving for some reason. On Brawl day, Vilt's computer got ****ed up due to our power outtage AND Tio's inability to AUTOSAVE. Bull****.

Go ahead and post if you know more, so we can piece it together.

Melee :

Teams
1) NC Catfish (PPMD and l0zR)
2) Tope and HBox
3) Tom R. and Matt R
4) Doll and Redd
5) Fullmetal + s0ft (GA team!)
5) Alpha + DP (GA team!)

Singles
1) Dr. Pee Pee
2) HungryBox
3) l0zR
4) Tope
5) Everlasting Yayuhz
5) SleepyK
7) Doll
7) DogySamich
9) Fullmetal
9) Matt R
9) HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9) MoneyMike aka Hax jr.
13) s0ft (GA player)
13) mott (SC player)
13) Alpha (GA player)
13)Redd

Brawl Singles:
1. Reflex
2. Kismet
3. Billy
4. Logic
5. Biglou
5. Godismyrock

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU!

You!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
1. Reflex (Pokémon Trainer)
2. Kismet (Falco)
3. Billy (Snake, Sheik, Falco)
4. Logic (Olimar)
5. Biglou (Luigi)
5. Godismyrock (Ice Climbers, Falco)
7. Foxy (Meta Knight)
7. LDPK (Not sure; someone tell me)

For a reference point.

This was pretty fun. I like how this tournament went; everyone was cool and the tournament played out smoothly (I mean, except for the tornado).

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Singles
1) Dr. Pee Pee
2) HungryBox
3) l0zR
4) Tope
5) Everlasting Yayuhz
5) SleepyK
7) Doll
7) DogySamich
9) Fullmetal
9) Matt R
9) HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9) MoneyMike aka Hax jr.
13) s0ft (GA player)
13) mott (SC player)
13) Alpha (GA player)
YUSH I made the results page cut
*Does FF victory dance*
shouts later

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles:
1. Reflex
2. Kismet
3. Billy
4. Logic
5. Biglou
5. Godismyrock
7. LDPK
7. ?????
~~~~
13. Bigman40
13. Arc-thefallen- (look at my little bro... he's grown so much :'D)
Just thought I'd add in some of the missing rankings I checked before I left.... ^_^ *Yays*

Maybe next time I won't whiff my deathgrabs. ^_^

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oka Shoutouts.

I'll start by giving shoutouts to the great meeting between bros in Oceans Room.

Daftflip- Your amazing hope I see you around some more sad we haven't done our spanish commentating. Whatever hope you come to last Bill.

Cam- I love you. <3 Hope we chill some more and Ima beat your Falco at Bill.

Lucas- Haha your awsm bro

Boss Hog- haha we had our moment. <3

Knorr- Dream John.

We should definitely get together again.

PP- Good **** bro you are so good I cna actually root for you now your amazing and I hope you get to the top soon.

Adam- I love you I wanna play Fox just like you watching you play made me want to paly harder again. Your amazing and I hope you improve as well.

Hungrybox- Im glad you came you are so chill and fun, hope to see you again.

Tope-Thanks for the coaching and it was great being on Green Greens with you.

Bill-ima miss you great smoking with you I'l see you on the 24th.

SleepyK-Good stuff in tourney we should chat more and play friendlies your always great.

DP- Nice meeting you.

Mike- Good **** man

Chris- Good stuff beating me.

Maria- baby angel i'll see you at bills.

Anyone else I forgot sorry. <333

**** tourney cant wait for number 4 more people should come.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Nisp said:
Brawl Singles:
1. Reflex
2. Kismet
3. Billy
4. Logic
5. Biglou
5. Godismyrock
7. LDPK
7. ?????
~~~~
13. Bigman40
13. Arc-thefallen- (look at my little bro... he's grown so much :'D)
~~~~
17. FrozenHobo
17. Roxy (******* didn't deserve it... *coughsaltcough*)
yeah... thats totally important....

anyway, shoutouts later.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
TurtL got 9th, as well--He plays Falco and Zero Suit Samus.

His parents are buying him a computer because he got in the top 10, heh. Congratulations, Chas. :)

bigman40

Smash Master
Brawl Singles:
1. Reflex (Pokémon Trainer)
2. Kismet (Falco)
3. Billy (Snake, Sheik, Falco)
4. Logic (Olimar)
5. Biglou (Luigi)
5. Godismyrock (Ice Climbers, Falco)
7. Foxy (Meta Knight)
7. LDPK (Pikachu)
9. Jon (Falco)
9. Turtl (ZSS, Falco)
13. Scatz (Yoshi)
13. Arc (???)
13. Heatstroke (???)
17. Frozen Hobo (ICs)
17. Roxy (Snake)

All I know.

Shoutouts:

LDPK: Had fun trying out your test. Thx for giving me some MU exp. We'll get more times to play when I come back ti NC.

Seth: Fun matches.

Stockfield: Highly pressured matches man. The crowd was getting to me and your Snake was tough to handle. Can't wait to play you again. :)

Ragnorok: Fun matches until I played completely stupid at the end of the 2nd match. The next time will be me as the victor. ;)

Logic: Next time, I won't lose. We'll meet again sometime to play some friendlies. That MU is too weird lol.

Spite: Dem chaingrabs be too good. Power outage sucked, but our matches were still fun.

Other Yoshis @ tourney: Wanted to play you guys, but I didn't really play much. Next time we'll find a setup and just play a good amount of dittos for fun. :)

To whoever stole my SD card: I ****ing hate you *******. You could've asked me to just upload the stuff I had on my card instead of taking it. I ****ing hope Karma kicks your ****ing ***.

Thx to the people who helped look for my SD card.

I'm done.

~Mieu

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Full results + bracket is legit. I won't be satisfied until I know them all!

What were the # of entrants for each tournament, btw?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Full results + bracket is legit. I won't be satisfied until I know them all!

What were the # of entrants for each tournament, btw?
47 in Brawl Singles. 16 in Brawl Teams (16 teams, that is). 26 in Brawl+ Singles.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
To whoever stole my SD card: I ****ing hate you *******. You could've asked me to just upload the stuff I had on my card instead of taking it. I ****ing hope Karma kicks your ****ing ***.
Lulz, cry more, someone stole my Wii at this tournament. No word yet. Assuming it's gone forever at this point.

Hrm... shoutouts. Didn't really get to play anyone OoS due to lack of Brawl friendly setups. Wasn't playing seriously in any of my tournament matches due to sleep deprivation johns. Except for Uncle. I don't sandbag vs. cool people :).

AZ% - Fun matches in B+ doubles bro.

A(lon)zo - You're hilarious bro. I have no idea where you come from, but hopefully I see you around at Airship. Keep repping that Link.

NC Peeps - Lol, see you all at Last Bill. Hopefully my Peach gets legit before then.

Uncle - Keep getting more ****. Yours were the only serious matches I played all day :).

GofG - You're silly when you're counterpicking Green Greens. In the good way :p.

B+ Ike main who only spammed smashes and jabs - Stop doing that. The smashes part. Ike's jab is ******** though. Lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Did someone invite PBnJ to this or something...? These are like the 3rd cases of theft I have heard that occured...

bigman40

Smash Master
Lulz, cry more, someone stole my Wii at this tournament. No word yet. Assuming it's gone forever at this point.

I feel sorry for you, but I dont have the time nor money to get all my **** back on another SD card and make everything like I used to have. I most likely will be tight on cash depending how much my ticket is for speeding. I'm thankful that they were stupid enough to not take my Wii though. Keep your comments to yourself if you are just gonna say that please.

~Mieu

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace

I feel sorry for you, but I dont have the time nor money to get all my **** back on another SD card and make everything like I used to have. I most likely will be tight on cash depending how much my ticket is for speeding. I'm thankful that they were stupid enough to not take my Wii though. Keep your comments to yourself if you are just gonna say that please.

~Mieu
Lol, no foul, I was just trying to point out that there really isn't so much of a reason to get upset over a device that doesn't inherently affect any part of the game (excluding games that could have been on the card, but that doesn't influence Brawl in either case).

I mean, I know our circumstances are different, but I just thought it was funny that you were so much more vocally upset over the loss of an SD card than I am over losing my system and copy of Brawl. That's all.

**** Yoshi btw. Enjoyed watching your matches.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, no foul, I was just trying to point out that there really isn't so much of a reason to get upset over a device that doesn't inherently affect any part of the game (excluding games that could have been on the card, but that doesn't influence Brawl in either case).

I mean, I know our circumstances are different, but I just thought it was funny that you were so much more vocally upset over the loss of an SD card than I am over losing my system and copy of Brawl. That's all.

**** Yoshi btw. Enjoyed watching your matches.
Yeah, but it isn't what I would want since it was my first OoS tourney. I'm just letting my rage out now so I'll be over it later. Just gonna have ot take much heavier precautions when I go to OoS stuff from now on.

And thx for the compliment.

~Mieu

Turazrok

Smash Master
I want vids of PP vs Hungrybox. Maybe if I whine about them they'll get posted sooner?
I love you VBM

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I got 9th.

Good games everyone I played, I wish I could have played more people.

_marth1_

Smash Lord
pretty sad about the no pools thing
midwest tournaments are much better run lol

gg anyone i played since i dont really know anyones names

-Tom R

ps ill get you next time Redd

Top Bottom