• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tunes Monthlies # 5 Results - 12/27/09

LLDL

Smash Hero
Singles
1: Mew2King ($105.00)
2: Jman ($30.00)
3: Eggm ($15.00)
4: Hax
5: G$
5: Spamerer
7: Magus
7: Mogwai
9: Lovage
9: Pakman
9: Alukard
9: Inui
13: Ultima Scout
13: Chain-Ace
13: Kso_Chun
13: Fearless

Doubles
1: G$ + M2K (G$ + M2K) ($48.00)
2: Alukard + JMan (Alukard + JMan) ($24.00)
3: Loveage + Hax (Lovage + Hax) ($8.00)
4: Spamerer + Eggm (Spamerer + Eggm)
5: Fearless + kso (Fearless + kso)
5: Pakman + Mogwai (Pakman + Mogwai)
7: Magus + Inui (Magus + Inui)
7: Chain-Ace + StriCNYN3 (Chain-Ace + StriCNYN3)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mew2King (Marth/Sheik)
Jman (Fox)
Eggm (Fox)
Hax (CF)
G$ (Falco, maybe a little Marth)
Spamerer (Fox)
Magus (Zelda/Ganon)
Mogwai (Falco)
Lovage (Fox)
Pakman (Luigi)
Alukard (Fox/Sheik?)
Inui (Sheik)
Ultima Scout (CF?)
Chain-Ace (Falco)
Kso_Chun (CF/Ganon?)
Fearless (Falco)

derp de derp, eggm posted teh bracket

Alukard

Smash Hero
Mew2King (Marth/Sheik)
Jman (Fox)
Eggm (Fox)
Hax (CF)
G$ (Falco, maybe a little Marth)
Spamerer (Fox)
Magus (Zelda/Ganon)
Mogwai (Falco)
Lovage (Fox)
Pakman (Luigi)
Alukard (Falco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Inui (Sheik)
Ultima Scout (CF?)
Chain-Ace (Falco)
Kso_Chun (CF/Ganon?)
Fearless (Falco)

iirc, the losers bracket looked something like:

Inui was eliminated by Mogwai
Pakman was eliminated by Magus
Alukard was eliminated by Spammer*
Lovage was eliminated by G$*
Mogwai was eliminated by Spammer
Magus was eliminated by G$
Spammer was eliminated by Eggm
G$ was eliminated by Hax
Hax was eliminated by Eggm
Eggm was eliminated by M2K*
M2K and JMan split*

not 100% sure of the *ed ones.

FIXED ^_- i dunno i just felt like playing with falco lolololol

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea first game was good and fun .. second i got ***** lmfao ... my falco blows LOL

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Magus and I got last in teams because I sucked and we lost to KSO and Fearless.

Then I beat KSO 2-0 in an MM, Fearless 3-0 in an MM and 2-0 in a tourny set, and then
Magus and I MMed the team and won 2-0. The set for $0 was lost, but not the others.

Teehee~

I suck at Melee btw. :(

The most fun I had all day was MMing UltimaScout in Link vs Ganondorf. I'd love to do it again. Imo the match-up is even and exciting since it's characters not usually seen.

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
good stuff inui. shake off the rust and **** @ pound.
It's more than just rust when it comes to fighting Fox and Falco. They got more technical to the point where I'm overwhelmed. I didn't even get to play against Mogwai. I just got combo'd. Fighting them is very boring and frustrating and I currently can't handle that type of speed and pressure when I am a Brawl player that is behind in Melee by about a year.

I know I have the potential to get good again, but most people don't seem very encouraging about it and learning how to deal with Fox and Falco is going to be really annoying and difficult. I need to train with Eggm while I live near him, I guess.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I changed doubles so 3rd got at least their money back and gave 2nd extra and 1st less. I forgot to do it for singles but jman/m2k split anyway so the only one who lost out was me.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Magus and I got last in teams because I sucked and we lost to KSO and Fearless.

Then I beat KSO 2-0 in an MM, Fearless 3-0 in an MM and 2-0 in a tourny set, and then
Magus and I MMed the team and won 2-0. The set for $0 was lost, but not the others.

Teehee~

I suck at Melee btw. :(
Don't you feel accomplished by announcing to the world that you beat me in a MM?

Congrats. You beat ganon with sheik. you must be good at this game or something.

btw i don't even play ganon in singles. So yea get ownd.

At first, I didn't mind that you were mad that you lost to us in teams. I would, too, and quite frankly I wasn't surprised that you wanted to money match me and my teammate.

Unfortunately I did not predict that you would be a complete ******* and post this news on the tourney results thread as if it made you look better or something (not to mention all it looks like it your trying to do is put ME down by saying "Oh i suck at melee now"). All it really accomplished was pissing me off.

I was originally gonna stand up for you and tell people "nah inui isn't an douchbag, people just don't give him a chance." But now, no way. Thanks, now I don't have to go through all that effort.

Good tourney, eggm. it was fun playing friendlies with everyone. I even had fun playing you, inui. But I've lost all respect for you as a person.

LLDL

Smash Hero
But Inui's swf account is Inui, who the hell is MasterDave?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_o Kso...that kind of stuff happens ALLL the time. (People **** you and then say they're bad at the game.) I don't really think you should read too much into it. Let's keep the peace, here. Be chill, bro. ^_^

Chain-Ace:
I remember seeing the MasterDave account a while back. I don't remember who it was, though >_<

Hax

Smash Champion
i think this was the worst i've ever played in my life

_kSo_

Smash Master
O_o Kso...that kind of stuff happens ALLL the time. (People **** you and then say they're bad at the game.) I don't really think you should read too much into it. Let's keep the peace, here. Be chill, bro. ^_^
that's not what bothered me. it was the fact that him and magus lost to me and fearless in doubles and then he felt ashamed or something so he had to money match us afterwards. I didn't want to but I was like whatever I'll just humor him. so I money matched him and lost. I don't care if he thinks he's bad at the game - i'll agree, he used to be much better. But I don't think he needs to report every statistic of his tourney record against me and fearless as if people were keeping track. It just felt like a direct shot at me. (and fearless for that matter)

I don't really care anymore, I was just kinda peeved at the moment.

i think this was the worst i've ever played in my life
Dude let me teach you someday.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good stuff, guys i'll try and upload some more vids soon.

Top Bottom