• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Williamsburg Weekly ON HOLD TILL WE FIND A NEW VENUE

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Twas a success now lets keep it up! Come on nyc , time to rep your set.

Finally a new and convenient venue for NYC smashers since w2z. Bubble tea, cheap pizza, smash, and a lot of hipsters!:laugh:

Brooklyn NY 11211
Apartment 2R

Directions
Take the L train to Bedford avenue.

Plenty of restaurants nearby.

The venue is an empty apartment, plenty of room for smash. If you bring a FULL setup you will not have to pay for venue fee.

Price

5 dollar venue fee
10 dollar for singles
20 per team ( 10 each )

winnings 60% for first , 30% for second and 10% for third.

Weekly Dates

January 8th
Pound 15-16th
January 22nd
January 29th
February 5th

Registration starts at 5
Doors open at 3 30

Rules

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257229

White_Mike

Smash Lord
HAB you need to hitch a ride to one of these.

Hopefully we get a good turnouuut.

Edit: At some point you should put up the ruleset for the tournies. Got plenty of time for that though.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
HAB you need to hitch a ride to one of these.

Hopefully we get a good turnouuut.

Edit: At some point you should put up the ruleset for the tournies. Got plenty of time for that though.
the ruleset is there. the little link at the bottom.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Oh man, I'll definitely need to try and hit these up. I dunno if I can make the one on the 9th though, but I'll see.

otg

Smash Master
There ARE 3 tourneys on this day.
Had to correct that too, but yeah that is troubling. T.Webb's tourney in poughkeepsie already offered me free entrance fee to there tourney on the 9th and they already have a turnout of 20+ guaranteed. So yeah, I would say try moving the date or offer me a better deal (:)), but regardless I will def try to come out to these if you're making them happen.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
Had to correct that too, but yeah that is troubling. T.Webb's tourney in poughkeepsie already offered me free entrance fee to there tourney on the 9th and they already have a turnout of 20+ guaranteed. So yeah, I would say try moving the date or offer me a better deal (:)), but regardless I will def try to come out to these if you're making them happen.
Idk if i can make you a better deal but there will be more after this one.

MTD

Smash Apprentice
ill be there with atleast 1 friend and a setup finally a tourney around me

PB&J

Smash Hero
what tag said and like we said before jason..everytime someone tells u what your doing wrong u never listen but ill tell u in person i guess

Top Bottom