• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink presents "The Elite Four" Tempe, AZ RESULTS

Brawl Singles

1. Darklink (MK)
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK)
3. Jard (MK/Snake)
4. Duff0 (Marth, Fox)
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob)
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)
7. Hades (Yoshi)
7. Light (Peach)
9. Tommy (Snake)
9. Ismar (Samus)
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong)
9. Derp (Lucario)
13. Noctournal Dragon
13. Arod
13. Burt
13. Gold
17. Black Crimson
17. Jane
17. ...
17. 2fast
17. Puny
17. Mikee G

Brawl Doubles
1. Party in the USA (Darklink and Jard)
2. Dino Negro (Kira and Hades)
3. We can't combine our names (Justin and Light)
4. Gold and Ismar
5. Silly **** (Duff0 and Silly Kyle)
5. Team CPU (Gabe and Anthony)
7. Blue Gravity (Crimson and Aaron)
7. Yoga **** (Arod and Noctournal)
9. Hurrrdurrr (Jane and Derp)

Melee Singles
1. Axe
2. Darklink (gamerguitarist) haha
3. Light
4. Tai
5. Shiv
5. KosukeKGA
7. Duff0
7. Silly Kyle
9. Oscar
9. Tommy
9. Demetri Fangogoglea
9. Cats
13. Potter
13. Ch3s

Melee Doubles
1. Cinnamon toast punch
2. Blades on that dress
3. Sex on the beaches
4. Riders on that storm

Random Tournament
1. Kiraflax
2. Dook
3. Bryce
4. Darklink
5. Arod
5. Hades
7. Axe
7. Noctournal Dragon
9. Jard
9. Tommy
9. Silly Kyle
9. Jane
13. Derp

Reserved for shoutouts

Brawl Singles

1. Darklink (MK) Keep it up =D
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK) Good Job! we gotta hang out soon
3. Jard (MK/Snake) You helped make this weekend freakin fun, get better and take second =P
4. Duff0 (Marth, Fox) hahaha look at this guy always doing what he says he's going too (Beating light, kira etc) you're good at this game!
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob) Next time bro, anyone who was there that night at IHOP can attest to your HILARIOUSNESS
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) Keep that sexy peach up
7. Hades (Yoshi) move to tempe
7. Light (Peach) don't move from tempe
9. Tommy (Snake) good matches tommy!! thanks a lot for driving out
9. Ismar (Samus) you better show up again! youre way good
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong) you're a funny dude
9. Derp (Lucario) ihop was a blast, congratz on beating hades
13. Noctournal Dragon: you did good this time, blazblue side tournament
13. Arod: stop rolling so much :p
13. Burt: thanks for coming! better do it again!
13. Gold: nice falco
17. Black Crimson: nice sonic, dont get soo mad and youll do better
17. Jane: haha I LOVE YOU, i CANNOT wait to hang out again
17. ... :show up earlier!
17. 2fast: you too!
17. Puny: didnt talk much but thanks for coming
17. Mikee G: same

1. Axe: HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THOSE CHAINGRABS!
2. Darklink: you are amazing at melee too
2. Gamerguitarist: Yesterday was so fun, we gotta do it again sometime haha
4. Tai: play brawl you loser!
5. Shiv: im typed in shiv in scribblenauts. you didnt appear :(
5. KosukeKGA: better play me at some street fighter next time
9. Oscar: funny guy, LEARN BRAWL
9. Demetri Fangogoglea: who the heck was this guy?
9. Cats: we need to talk more!
13. Potter: good matches bro!!
13. Ch3s: we need to talk more!

Jane

Smash Hero
haha man i did horrible, oh well next time!

in brawl, congrats to chris, justin, jard, duffy, kira and KYLE! especially kyle who held it down for tucson!

in melee, grats to jeff, chris, light, tai, and shiv! and kosuke even though i don't know that nigga!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
1. Darklink - Good ****, son. Keep ****** on the crappy game. Work on your melee falco while you're ahead of everyone in brawl :-p thanks for hosting, had a chill time.
2. Justin Kamikaze - Good **** on being the fellow second placer. We'll get those 1st placers one day!
3. Jard - You're hella cool. Snake is awesome.
4. Duff0 - **** i didn't know you were THAT good at brawl. ****. I'll write something else to you on melee SINCE THAT IS YOUR TRUE GAME
5. KiraFlax - Your mom is going to read this shoutout and KNOW THAT YOU GOT HIGH! WATCH OUT NIGGA!!
7. Hades - Good job placing so well and being UNRANKED! And keepin' it real being a fellow brawl low-tier main. FALCON IS AWESOME. Also, your dad kicks *** for taking you to tournaments and chillin' til you're done. That's mad tight.
9. Derp - My *****.
13. Burt - You stole my last name and took off a T you're a piece of ****.
17. Black Crimson - GGs, keep working on that sonic or pick a better character. then you'll start beating people.
17. Jane - This is my nigga. We'll play more soon so you can practice what JK taught you. blaze all day son

Melee Singles
1. Axe - God **** your ****ing pikachu jeff i ****ing hate it. good games though, first set of grand finals was way too good. Thanks for teaming with me. Tucson ***** this tournament. I love you jeff <3333333 see you soon, congrats on 1st of course even though i hate you for it
2. Darklink - Chris you got second in melee?
Yeah i did.
MINDGAMES (also you should put [GamerGuitarist7] next to 'your' name on melee singles. sorry to steal your glory EVEN THOUGH I BROUGHT IT TO YOU) Wait, technically i'm talking to myself here. I direct the above to the REAL darklink and not that imposter, GG7. He sucks
3. Light - Good job Brad, don't feel too bad that i FINALLY GOT YOU. Had a good time playing you. I enjoy our friendlies more because then you actually approach but i understand why you play the way you do <3
4. Tai - I don't think you were playing to the best of your abilities at this tournament, but i'm not saying that you WOULD HAVE BEATEN IF YOU WERE BECAUSE YOU STILL WOULD HAVE LOST YOU NOOB. Just kidding i love you tai
5. Shiv- Kick ***! good job placing 5th shiv you're way too awesome.
5. KosukeKGA - ****. Your fun to play against. Ryu headband ftw
7. Duff0 - Keep playing this game because the other one sucks
7. Silly Kyle - Your peach is ****ty and spencer ***** you. Play brawl. just kidding kyle good job placing 7th. start smoking again and stop being a ***** about your mom
9. Oscar- **** **** **** **** **** I love you mexicans STB <3333 g-mo WHERE YOU AT SON
9. Tommy - Not last place! ****. See tommy i knew you had it in you. Nah man, the reason you don't place high isn't cause YOU are bad but just because you have tough brackets and ****. You'll get 'em one day my friend. **** MILES
13. Potter - Cool seeing you since i met you in another state randomly. Keep working on that doc and we'll play next time
13. Ch3s - I didn't get to play you in chess, **** i wanted to. good luck with your meleeing

Melee Doubles
1. Cinnamon toast punch - best team name ever.

Random Tournament
2. Dook -I love Dook. See you soon in tucson

oh yeah special shout out to casey for being a badass and cooking some sick *** food. it was awesome. it was my pleasure to get you high LOL hope you had fun

Duff0

Smash Ace
1. Darklink (MK) - thanks for hosting, your no fun to mess with though when your blazed
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK) - ggs
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob) - best part of the tournament was messing with you
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) - i love you dude!
7. Hades (Yoshi) - sorry about your house good to see you again
7. Light (Peach) - didnt really talk much this time light =/
9. Tommy (Snake) - firm handshakes
9. Derp (Lucario) - good to see you again
17. Jane - your chill as ****! lol
1. Axe - dude axe! your freaking awesome
2. gg7 - fun to hang with you
4. Tai - psh.
5. Shiv - ggs
5. KosukeKGA - nice to see you again
9. Oscar - **** son your out ta get me!
9. Cats - your taste in music *****
2. Dook - awesome time with you at ihop lol
3. Bryce - good to see you again

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

jeff: CHEATER
chris: ill get you next time
brad: " "
tai: step it up
kira: get *****. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. such intense hilarious ****. that was THE highlight of the tourney
gorillamo: you shouldve come
whale armor: i shall see you in december. tomorrow.
vat storch: they're laser guided
vat-zero: rise, chicken. arise, chicken
vato: i want candy, bubble gum and taffy. skip to the sweet shop, meet my sweetheart sandy
oscar: hanging out was ****
mr. o carrillo: sorry for waking you up, but thanks for being home
gilmore: you are the best
darklink: thanks for hosting
CASEY: You are amazing. thanks for the food; it was one of the tightest things that ever happened at a tourney.
tommy: you only 3-stocked the pancake this time
Kyle: you stepped it up; keep getting better. i can see you becoming the best non-plenip/jeff/sean player in tucson within two or three months at this rate. we're gonna need a peach to keep us from crouch canceling every and anything once brad's in CO T__T

random acknowledgements: Johnny, Tommy (DDB), Jar'd (bring them shells next time), Vat-Grizzly Bear, Googliermo, Wes, Brandon

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
1. Darklink (MK): The legitimacy doesn't cease! Have these more on Sat only PREEEEAAASE! I sTILL haven't played you yet, let's fix that soon
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK): You're a chill guy, glad I met you. I'll try not to make it so easy next time :p
3. Jard (MK/Snake): I didn't get to talk to you much, keep up the good work
4. Duff0 (Marth, Fox): Quite the man we have here! Good seeing you.
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob): So was your mom mad?lol. YOu're so ****ing intense
5. Silly Kyle (Peach): **** Dair lol. Keep up the good stuff
7. Hades (Yoshi): As a lover of lower tiers, you're my hero. don't stop doin work
7. Light (Peach): I know you're crazy good as well, good stuff.
9. Tommy (Snake): Congrats on finally beating Kyle when it counts. Get a job and a place down here mother****er
9. Ismar (Samus): Never met you or played you, sorry :ohwell:
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong): Fun friendlies. btw, imo, you're g&w < your Diddy
9. Derp (Lucario): Win more than one match for once you miserable ****
13. Noctournal Dragon: Beat me pretty bad in random. Lets play again
13. Arod: Never met you or played you, sorry :ohwell:
13. Burt: Never met you or played you, sorry :ohwell:
13. Gold: Nice Falco, that's some potentially ranking ****
17. Black Crimson: Never met you or played you, sorry :ohwell:
17. Jane: lol, maybe doubles isn't such a good idea :p

1. Axe: Congrats on first AGAIN. You're

2. Gamerguitarist: Chill as ever. Good seeing you (aint nobody's ***** tho lol)
4. Tai: Kira's funny lol
5. Shiv: What a MAJESTIC MANE. Good seeing you.
5. KosukeKGA: Wow, good puzzle league stuff
9. Oscar: You're voice is like your weapon. god**** funny

EDIT: Can't forget Dook (if you happen to ever see this): Fun friendlies. Brawl or Melee, come back to the scene! You're a really nice guy

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

jeff: CHEATER
chris: ill get you next time
brad: " "
tai: step it up
kira: get *****. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. such intense hilarious ****. that was THE highlight of the tourney
gorillamo: you shouldve come
whale armor: i shall see you in december. tomorrow.
vat storch: they're laser guided
vat-zero: rise, chicken. arise, chicken
vato: i want candy, bubble gum and taffy. skip to the sweet shop, meet my sweetheart sandy
oscar: hanging out was ****
mr. o carrillo: sorry for waking you up, but thanks for being home
gilmore: you are the best
darklink: thanks for hosting
CASEY: You are amazing. thanks for the food; it was one of the tightest things that ever happened at a tourney.
tommy: you only 3-stocked the pancake this time
Kyle: you stepped it up; keep getting better. i can see you becoming the best non-plenip/jeff/sean player in tucson within two or three months at this rate. we're gonna need a peach to keep us from crouch canceling every and anything once brad's in CO T__T

random acknowledgements: Johnny, Tommy (DDB), Jar'd (bring them shells next time), Vat-Grizzly Bear, Googliermo, Wes, Brandon
I will make sure Kyle doesn't get better than me.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
you guys smoked after the tourny? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge. i shoulda stayed longer -_-

kira got high? lol'z

who else smoked?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah man when we were about to i came in looking for you and they said you left :-\

i'm not at liberty to disclose who else participated

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Guys my mom found out due to intense tension and smelling my clothes. she made me give out all your names and addresses of the people not in Tuscon. She says that tommorrow shes coming to everyones house. Duffy is first on the list. Duffy dude this is karma coming back and bi/tch slapin you in the face. Duffy your so screwed.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles
1. Darklink (MK)- That random fair kill I got on you with Snake is all I care about.
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK)- We haven't played each other since People Mover, why?
3. Jard (MK/Snake)- I'm not sure we have ever played eachother, not counting doubles.
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob)- NEGRO!
5. Silly Kyle (Peach)- You lost to me, you suck.
7. Hades (Yoshi)- gg's dude. yoshi's grabs are broken .j/k
7. Light (Peach)- .......
9. Tommy (Snake)- yeah
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong)- gg's
9. Derp (Lucario)- random friendlies were good times, and play melee sheik, remember what I taught you
17. Jane- you suck at Punchout lol

Melee Singles
1. Axe- yay, I love you
2 gamerguitarist- I love you man
3. Light- .......
4. Tai- sorry about the pancakes :(
5. Shiv- You didn't stay long enough
5. KosukeKGA- I'm sad you used fox on me, but whatever it was your cp. I'll see you at AiaB Dec.5th
7. Duff0- nice firm handshakes
7. Silly Kyle- ewww
9. Oscar- gg's earlier on, thanls for joining me in my Negro song.
9. Tommy- yeah?

Melee Doubles
1. Cinnamon toast punch- ganon stop, remember
2. Blades on that dress- .......
3. Sex on the beaches- yeah
4. Riders on that storm- lol

Random Tournament
2. Dook- I love you, make sure I'm in Tucson when you are in Tucson.
3. Bryce- I will beat that DDD
5. Hades- Broken
9. Tommy- stupid lucas and jiggz

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
"...pick a 'better' character?"...
Listen, I main Sonic spacifically because of crap like that. I'm out to show everyone just what anything is capable of, and ****...I've done an absolutely horrible showing at that...

And I know it sounds like *****ing now, but I'm in desperate need of a GC controler. I know they have to be ordered in from Japan, and cost around $30 or so. I don't have work, hense why I was agitated a lot during most of the tourney because I lost all of my money I had...All of it. I have no ways in making money at all; living in Phoenix, work is rare and payment is less than average. All I had left was a worthless 26 cents...so I'm sorry if I was a pathetic wreck.
Anyways, hopefully I can get some money this way: I'm willing to do art comissions to pay for a new controler. I'd show my dA page, but I have nothing recent online (my scanner isn't working, and I really can't get online at all just yet). If anyone would be willing to meet me in person and what-not, I'd be happy to show some of my work if anyone's interested in buying anything. Hell, if anyone wants, I'll do a few pricy pieces for someone up-front if they order me the controler, But that's just something...

P.S
I'd be in a better mood if things weren't one dissapointing failure after another, and if things just came together for once...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you could buy a used one at like a bookman's or something. then they'll only run you 15 or 20 bucks which isn't as bad as 30

bolt.

Smash Ace
I wanted rubyiris to be at this to see how technical he has gotten. Ehh, ruby do you have any recent tourny matches anywhere?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
The last controler I got from bookmans died on me about two weeks before the tournament. I only bought it for ten bucks, so no biggy there I suppose.
I want to order a new controler in because I need something of quality...hell, you saw what I could do with a piece of crap that I got at a Good Will for two dollars right? No more second best if I want to get anywhere.

But seriously, no job interviews for a month ;)
Actually

Marijuana stays in your system for half lives. meaning if its clear out of your system and you smoke it once, it only stays for about 3-5 days. If you do it again within those 3-5 days, then it stays for about 6-10 days....again within those days for 12-20 days and so on. It depends on your metabolism.

It tops off at about 45 days

Jane

Smash Hero
Actually

Marijuana stays in your system for half lives. meaning if its clear out of your system and you smoke it once, it only stays for about 3-5 days. If you do it again within those 3-5 days, then it stays for about 6-10 days....again within those days for 12-20 days and so on. It depends on your metabolism.

It tops off at about 45 days
snoop dog says:

AXE 09

Smash Master
all i gotta say is, everyone's freakin awesome :)

instead of highlights, i'll just post some awesome moments:

-Chris beat light, wtf!!! good stuff man!

-Kyle did amazingly awesome in brawl

-Shiv did EXCELLENT, i've never seen him perform so well

-Darklink predicted my every move when we did MK dittos, WTF man, how do you know??????

-Kira went absolutely insane when he got high, i thought he was gonna kill me

-killing tai in melee fox dittos with a downthrow off the edge, and he somehow got dragged all the way under the stage and it looked freakin hilarious lol!!! hopefully he'll post that vid later

-Jar'd was legit

-Vat0's the freakin man! dude i love you so much, you're just plain awesome lol. can't wait till we meet again

-eating that turkey dinner that darklink's rommate cooked (thanks dude! you're awesome)

-Light's just plain awesome in both melee and brawl

-Melee's amazing <3

-Ihop was FANTASTIC, the strawberry lemonade was bomb, and tommy 3 stocked the pancakes (not as good as a 4 stock, but still legit)

-Jane's just plain awesome

-that Doc player was actually pretty good

-Darklink won his first melee match, hecks yes!!!

-people act weird when they're high, ESPECIALLY kira. darklink, you're freakin hilarious lol. luckily i'm already used to GG7 when he's high.

-there was a lot more awesome moments, but i g2g for now lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Guys my mom found out due to intense tension and smelling my clothes. she made me give out all your names and addresses of the people not in Tuscon. She says that tommorrow shes coming to everyones house. Duffy is first on the list. Duffy dude this is karma coming back and bi/tch slapin you in the face. Duffy your so screwed.
cool story bro

it's obviously false, but it'd be mad illegal and your mom would probably go to prison and learn what's really hood

duffy didn't even smoke **** lmao

I will make sure Kyle doesn't get better than me.
cool story bro

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink (MK) – Good ****!! I was looking forward to playing you for the first time in singles… then Tommy got lucky and beat me!!! :( We will have to play sometime in the near future. You’re too funny. <3
2. Justin Kamikaze (Snake/Olimar/MK) – You should’ve teamed with me instead of Light!! Haha, just kidding, good job getting second though. We’ll have to play some friendlies again soon.
3. Jard (MK/Snake) – You should work on your Snake and use it against Chris, not Meta Knight!! You’re really cool, too bad we didn’t get to talk too much this time around. You’ve taught me some things in Brawl that have helped me out in the long run. :)
4. Duff0 (Marth, Fox) – Thanks for being my partner!! We should do it again soon, and this time, we won’t lose. I love you too, man!!
5. KiraFlax (Pit/Rob) – Omg, you’re so effing funny when you’re high. I can’t believe it!! You’re my friend!!
5. Silly Kyle (Peach) – Hellz yeah!!
7. Hades (Yoshi) – Keep repping that Yoshi, and I’m glad you get to keep your house.
7. Light (Peach) – Hey Brad, I just want to let you know that you’re the one of the main reasons why I’ve tried so much harder to get better at Brawl (and Melee). After you 3-stocked me at Foggle of Fun in friendlies, I had to get better. The Peach boards, tournaments, Wifi, and friendlies have helped me get better. I know it was hard for you to lose to me, but think of it as karma for beating me in Melee. I should’ve had you that second match, but that was an awesome crown smack on the last second!! Hopefully I will get to see you again before you move.
9. Tommy (Snake) – **** you for beating me!! I always stomp you in friendlies. Good job not getting last.
9. Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong) – Keep working on your Diddy and G&W, you will be good in no time.
9. Derp (Lucario) – Sucks you had to face me dude!! Why did I have to face both Tommy’s who rode up with me from Tucson!? Haha, but keep working on Olimar and Lucario. If you face me again in the future, you should definitely use Lucario since he has a better match-up against Peach than Olimar does.
13. Nocturnal Dragon – Keep working on that Luigi!! You’re already doing well with it even though you’ve only played with him for a short amount of time. Keep playing Samus, but maybe you can keep her as a secondary for sure. Maybe you should pick up Peach ;p
13. Gold – Nice Falco!! Learn your match-ups, keeping practicing, and you will be good in no time. When you’re fighting Peach, just shoot her out of the air with your lasers and punish her approach when she is forced to come to you.
17. Black Crimson – Don’t take losing too hard. It takes time to get better, and Sonic is a hard character to be good with unless you spend lots of time with him. Read the guides, ask questions, practice hard, and keep a positive attitude. Hope you can find a new controller!
17. Jane – you’re too funny! And super chill. Glad we got to caravan on the way back, though, you smoked me the last 20-30 miles back to Tucson. I was going 85, you must’ve been going like 100 haha.
17. Puny – Your Toon Link has lots of room for improvement. Keep working hard and I know you can do better!

1. Axe – Your Pikachu is too good. It was fun driving up here together and back, and having you stay the night at my house. I’m glad that you live in Tucson because you are a big resource for me to get better at Melee (and potentially Brawl if you played haha, stupid IC’s!!)
2. GG7 – I look forward to the day we can get high together again. Me > Spencer, lawlz. I hope to fight your Falcon more so my Peach can better with the match-up.
4. Tai – You’ve gotten really good and I’m proud of you. I’m glad we had a chance to play friendlies and you make me laugh too. I’m glad you enjoy my Peach antics lol.
5. Shiv - Good ****, Jesus!! I’m jealous I didn’t get 5th. Hope we can play some more friendlies in Tucson.
5. KosukeKGA – I wish you didn’t beat me!! I will get you next time!! Your Fox and Marth are going down!!!
9. Oscar – Omg, you’re too funny!! I hope to see you again in the near future.
Luigi Player – Sorry I forgot your name, but it was nice playing you in friendlies and I hope you do well in the future in tournaments. Keep working hard!!

Dook – You’re really awesome and hilarious!! I’m glad you went to IHOP rather than going to your girlfriend’s house. It was fun playing your awesome Snake and Wario. Hope you liked my Peach and you better come down to Tucson soon to play Melee!!

Casey- What an amazing cook and such a funny guy. Glad you are Chris’ roommate!!

Xander - I will destroy you!!!

Goop - You always make me laugh and it was fun playing friendly doubles with you. ****.

Bryce - You're the ****!! Glad you were able to make it for the random tourney. **** you for getting Meta Knight and Fox!! Bull****!!!

IHOP was too good for words!!

Saffy

Smash Ace
D:
That makes me sad... You guys shouldn't be smoking Especially Kira. WTF You are like 15 stop that ****. And Duffy I hope you didn't ;_; Or i'd be sad
That is all...
Wish I could of made it though.. I had no ride =[ BRYCE NEXT TIME TAKE ME =]

Top Bottom