• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Before I post the results, for everyone who was aware of the obvious problems with the tournament, please read the two posts I wrote about exactly what happened, and my apology to everyone for everything bad that happened.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6592541&postcount=6234
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6597368&postcount=6466

Anyway, now that it's all behind us, lets check out the results for one of the largest Smash tourneys ever, and the Brawl tourney with more skill competition than any other in existence so far.

But before that...
I wish to thank some very important people for helping me out at this tournament. (These aren't my shoutoutz so to say but I am putting them here at the top so everyone can read and appreciate the work all of these people did for this tournament)

.com - Your voice practically saved this tournament since I was sick and lost my voice. Even after the microphone broke you still continued to yell with the voice gifted upon you from the heavens. I can't thank you enough.

UltimoDragon - You stepped up and did an amazing amount of work without me even asking too much of you. You stood tall and brought down authority where and when it was needed.

Alex Strife - Despite our differences in the past, we still continue to talk and be awesome friends. I respect your willingness to always help me out, and your wise advice is priceless.

AlphaZealot - I talked to you a lot in the days coming up to the tournament with regards to making the pools and bracket, and you continued to do so at the tournament. You went above and beyond with even small things like labeling the TVs for me which helped a lot.

OmegaBlackMage - As another ECRC panelist I respect you sticking there with me helping get stuff done fast and for organizing pools.

GOTM - For coming to the tournament both days despite hating Brawl and working behind the desk almost the entire time.

Scar - For providing like 4 TVs despite hating Brawl

Cactuar - For showing up and randomly helping in nearly every aspect when the tourney first opened on Saturday.

Inui - For housing such an insane amount of people and offering your help throughout the tournament.

Solid Jake - For letting this be part of the ECRC and bringing even more hype than it originally had.

AndyG - For helping out especially during registration and being there when help was needed.

Santi - For explaining the situation to my roommate despite things being terrible between us to get him to understand why 40 smashers was over my place Sunday at 3am finishing a national tourney.

Samurai Panda - For pretty much saving this tourney after the catastrophe at the venue. You organized everyone from the riot of who was still in the bracket, and brought them back to my apartment and guided me to help finishing this tournament. You brought an impressive camera crew and worked on commentary for so long. It was especially a lot of work doing an audio only stream at my apartment giving people a play by play commentary of the finals. I admire your professional take on the game and hope that more players/organizers will soon follow.

To all of the pros near the end of the bracket - For putting up with the ****ty conditions at the end of the tournament and playing everything out at my apartment afterward.

Xzax - For being there helping us run the tournament. I know I asked you to do a lot for me, and I appreciate you doing everything without any hesitation.

Bracket Results

Doubles Bracket

Bracket Image

1: Random Ike Guy Approves This Team (Mew2King + Lee) ($1200)
2: The Best From Now (Spammer + Snakeee) ($500)
3: The Shocker from Shock Street (Inui + Atomsk) ($200)
4: Groom Chu (ChuDat + Azen) ($100)
5: Rush Hour (Boss + Korn)
5: The Clashing Titans (Ally + Seibrik)
7: Jash and Samurai Panda (Jash + Samurai Panda)
7: Broken Arrow (Dojo + Santi)
9: Candaj (Candy + Kadaj)
9: 4 Dimensional **** (OmegaBlackMage + Hylian)
9: HolyNightmare and KingAce (HolyNightmare + King Ace)
9: The Lonliest Pineapple (AndyG + BigLou)
13: NEO and Hat (NEO + Hat)
13: MalcomM and NinjaLink (MalcomM + NinjaLink)
13: Inui and Atomsk (dmbrandon + Shadow)
13: We Are Pretty Angryz (Xzax + Vex Kasrani)
17: Interracial Lovin' (Anti + Yes)
17: Izumi and Thumbs (Izumi + ThumbsWayUp)
17: The Reach Around (Anther + Lain)
17: Darc Drank a ****ing Gallon of Milk (Dazwa + Fatal)
17: Meepulate (Meep + G-reg)
17: Judgement (Judge + Needle of Juntah)
17: Kai and Orion (Kai + Orion)
17: Personally, I Prefer Your Mom (Reflex + Kismet)
25: We Have Some Pie (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit)
25: The Little Rascals (Jman + Hax)
25: Risky **** (DFad + Infinity)
25: Next Time on Dragon Nut Z (GameDragonX + HRNut)
25: Robot Chicken (JCaesar + Keitaro)
25: Blue and BlackWaltz (BlackWaltz + Blue)
25: Cables Plan (Cable + Plan Z)
25: **** You Sakurai (Green Ace + Pride)

Singles Bracket

Bracket Image

1: Mew2King ($1750)

2: Ally ($875)

3: Spammer ($420)

4: Dojo ($175)

5: NinjaLink ($85)

5: Lee ($85)

7: ChuDat ($55)

7: Judge ($55)

9: Infinity

9: VexKasrani

9: Ksizzle

9: Lain

13: NEO

13: OmegaBlackMage

13: Jash

13: Anther

17: HRNut
17: Dapuffster
17: Azen
17: Snakeee
17: Reflex
17: Anti
17: Kismet
17: AndyG
25: Santi
25: Atomsk
25: Rogue Pit
25: Boss
25: Seibrik
25: Greg
25: Lukky
25: Shadow
33: TUSM
33: Candy
33: Turbogilman
33: Xzax
33: D1
33: Holy Nightmare
33: Fatal
33: Basic Sausage
33: Inui
33: Kornn
33: Meep
33: MalcomM
33: Eli
33: Ambrose
33: Percon
33: Dire
49: Deez
49: HAT
49: Gonzo
49: Nuro
49: PenUmbra
49: Blackanese
49: BigLou
49: GIMR
49: King Ace
49: Orion
49: dmbrandon
49: Le Thein
49: AlphaZealot
49: Sethlon
49: Dazwa
49: Pyronic~Star
65: Pride
65: Chesterr01
65: ChiboSempai
65: Yes
65: ESOJ
65: Keitaro
65: Rush
65: Kai
65: Wes
65: Will
65: JCaesar
65: Plan Z
65: K9
65: C4
65: Quivo
65: Umbra
65: Hylian
65: Slikvik
65: Steel2nd
65: Pierce7d
65: Cable
65: JJWolf
65: Blackwaltz
65: Tristan Win
65: Polmex
65: SSR
65: UltimoDragon
65: Truth
65: thumbswayup
65: Rookie
65: GDX
65: ZMT

^I will eventually update this with everyone's character cause it looks awesome lol. Please post what character you used and who you entered as.

Videos

Doubles

Coming Soon

Singles

Ally vs Chu Dat (Tourney)
Reflex vs NinjaLink (Tourney)
NinjaLink vs Lee (Tourney)
Vex Kasrani vs NinjaLink (Tourney)
Anther vs Spammer (Tourney)
Infinity vs Chu Dat (Tourney)
ChiboSempai vs Ally (Friendly)
Ally vs Lee Martin (Tourney)
Ally vs Yes! (Friendly)
Chu Dat vs NinjaLink (Tourney)
Dojo vs Spammer (Tourney)
Ally vs Spammer (Tourney)
Mew2King vs Dojo Part 1 (Tourney)
Mew2King vs Dojo Part 2 (Tourney)
Mew2King vs Ally (Tourney)
More Coming Soon

Pool results coming soon

Stats:

People in attendance: About 290-300
Singles Entrants: About 249
Doubles Entrants: About 108 Teams (216 Players)

^(There were a lot of people that either entered only doubles or only singles, or had gotten a refund for it starting too late. The people who got the refund and the few people who had discounts is why the prize payouts might be different than you would think.)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
EDIT: i play all mk in singles, and i play mk+ddd in teams

Chibo, so did the live steam TV, all matches were recorded ???
and lol why don't you put characters pictures for teams as well ? :D

SHOUT OUTS!!!

Hax - it was so ****ing nice to see you again!!!!! since Pound 3, you looks really different, but still amazing in melee.
and your falcon is Brawl is pretty sick too lol!

Jman - Best fox ever ? lol same with Hax, so glad to see you again! :)

Lain - nice to meet you!, glad that we're in the same pool, so i get to played you in tourney match. yeah your Ic's obviously the best in nation.

Dazwa - .. :p you're silly, nice to meet you!

Hova - "THAT **** LOOK LIKE IT HURT" loooooooooooooooool, you make me laugh so hard. thanks for supporting, i really appreciated :)

NEO - nice to see you again! lol

OmegaBlackMage - only played you in teams, our set was extremely close. your G&W is clearly ****

Jash - im glad you did really good in singles + doubles lol wtf toon link ??? and nice to meet you! :) hope you coming to MD/VA tourney again sometimes

Anther - haha, your pika ****.. nice to see you again since when you kicked me out at Pound 3 :p

Azen - you squandered on purpose! lol too goodz

Kadaj - i almost stole your worm pillow!!!! lol :) yeah sorry, i didn't give you mk practice... once again i feel like im being an azz..

Famous - cooler than Boss! :3 lol

Reflex - nice to meet you :p .. lol love how you playing Brawl without sitting on a chair, and wtf ?? the way you get out from grabs, too goodz!

Atomsk - ugh.. what a pain played you in teams D: never die!!! but nice to see you as always :3

Boss - we should team again lol clearly, we did pretty good in teams

Lukky - you're always above me! >__< lol your mk is still ****

Shadow - lol you make people threw their controllers!!! so mean :p but you already know that i was joking lol

Candy - way to represent EC Snake!!!!! lol

Turbogilman - nice to see you again!!!! also DK smash, you guys are awesome ^__^

D1 - haha, didn't get to play you >__< once again... !

Holy Nightmare - i only played you in teams, you have an extremely smart ROB ! O__O

Inui - your hotel was nice :) i might go back there again sometimes lol

Meep - get better man lol you coughing a lot!

MalcomM - <3 your sonic

Ambrose - yay, we got the same place >_< nice to see you again though, since that worst tourney aka Critical Hits 4

HAT - your laugh is top tier.. lol

Gonzo - Cheese steak was amazing... you know it! best meal in PA!

GIMR - should've beat Seibrik.... :/ so do i.. we will do better next time!

King Ace - nice to see you again dude, i was plan to $1 MM your mk + Ally's snake, but i didn't get to D:

Orion - best match ever ? on fd lol... "weakest mk dsmash i ever seen"

dmbrandon - **** you always high, all the time lol calm your **** :p yeah we also didn't get to MM maybe next time!

AlphaZealot - your diddy get better! :) good job

Sethlon - ew... Jungle Japes **** i'll ban Japes next time! >__< lol but GG that you **** me third match

ESOJ - my bad, we didn't get to played as well :/ seibrik rush me to play our tourney matches..

JCaesar - gah.. you left early! :/ but good job ****** in pools though :)

K9 - pay me back... :/

Hylian - nice to meet you!! :) and GG at our team matches.... it was way too close >__<

Slikvik - thanks for your advice+supporting! but i still had no confidence :p you know it lol

Pierce7d - you're really nice to me, also our singles set was really close.. yeah we both made a lot of mistakes :/ and nice to see you again :)

SSR - 50cents chips safe my life! :3

thumbswayup - Sova baby!

Duo - we never play friendlies! :p ,but always have random conversations together during tournament lol

HMS - we're talking in aim right now lol :p

Crismas - i'll buy more stickers from you :3 awesome stuff lol, and see you at Katsucon!

-------------------------------

maybe edit later... for shout outs! :3

D1

Banned via Administration
This tourney was chock full of comp. Good spit to all placers.

No offense to you Chibo, but I had fun doing the moneyback dance. It was just for kicks no disrespect or anything.

Falcos lets fly higher!

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Good players were dropping left and right, personally I think that made it more exciting.

I entered as ZMT, used Marth.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
65: Hylian - i pull your name out cuz it deserves it : ) amazing stuff on teams, if your ever on EC again, we'll tear it up next time. Every match we had we were just getting better and better, 4 d **** is well... **** lol. Your an awesome dude, and i had a ton of fun hangin out with you and the rest of south all weekend. I know your better than your placement, next time your out here im sure you'll tear it up. I hope to see you again sometime, too good.

1: Mew2King ($1750) - we didn't get to play again, you just got up and left when i called next at chibos : (
2: Ally ($875) - good seein ya again, nice job on second, you got a decent chunk of change here, certainly what you deserved from cataclysm.
3: Spammer ($420) - i can't say i agree with your playstyle, but you are a cool dude. good teams matches.
4: Dojo ($175) - awesome dude, was really fun stayin with texas at chibos and whatnot, nice job reppin south
5: NinjaLink ($85) - good teams matches they were really close, sorry about the norfair gay...
5: Lee ($85) - thanks for waking me up, we'll play next time.
9: Infinity - your too cool ha ha, good **** on 9th, good times
9: VexKasrani - good matches im REALLY sorry i rushed that whole set on you. i had to leave immediately after anyway, so even if i had beaten you i would have had to forfeited to NL. your ddd is really good, and it was a great set, although i can promise you i probably wouldn't have been playing thaaat aggressive in a normal set. Next time we'll play some friendlies, your a really chill guy, oh and good ish on takin azen out.
9: Ksizzle - nice job on takin snakee, and ya nice meeting you too.
13: Jash - nice job with toon link, keep it up
13: Anther - nice meeting you
17: Azen - i wanted an epic rematch azen : ( o well next time eh?
17: Snakeee - really really good close set, you have an amazing zero suit. always a cool dude, and a really good sport.
17: Reflex - you look exactly like basic sausage, thanks for play pokemon trainer
17: Anti - sucks about what happened to you
17: AndyG - ^_^..... -_-.....^_^..... -_-.....^_^..... -_-.....^_^ lol, we'll play more next time
25: Santi - your toon link is silly good, love watching it. really fun hangin with you guys.
25: Atomsk - SEEEE YA LATTERRRR, you'll do better next time, your ddd is too good.
25: Rogue Pit - nice guy, good stuff on your upsets
25: Boss - rematch... again lol. scary azz luigi, all i gotta say, good set.
25: Greg - good seein ya again greg
33: D1 - lol kits too funny, nice teams matches.
33: Holy Nightmare - my fav rob, too good
33: Fatal - really f'ing blows that we had to play in a such a big tourney, step it up and take the best in NE title! lol see you at MM : ) good placing reguardless for your first regional
33: Inui - good matches, very close. how'd you place lower than me? you knocked me out 2nd round! see you soon
33: Kornn - nice clutch win against hylian, good job on 5th in teams
33: Meep - good to see you again.
33: MalcomM - nice job in teams, you have a very good wario, always knows when to grab me.
33: Percon - way too cool of a dude, got a good head on your shoulders. nice job in pools, and great matches (aside from the dair suicide) next time
33: Dire - good ish reppin gw, haven't seen you in ages.
49: HAT - nice teams matches, good to meet you
49: Nuro - real proud of ya kid for your first regional, you did real good. we'll play more and step our games up.
49: BigLou - your real cool, and you got a very scary luigi, wtf at that upsmash sending me straight up?!
49: GIMR - play more gw, hes too good! see you at your tourney
49: dmbrandon - good seein you again, and im sure i'll see you soon, we'll talk
49: Le Thein - way too cool, ha ha. ****, why is south too good?
49: AlphaZealot - only spoke to you once, maybe we can play next time.
49: Sethlon - nice to meet you, good thing i helped you avert near disaster lol.
49: Dazwa - rocky steps! ****, lol sexy zss, good teams too. i'll see you soon
49: Pyronic~Star - you got black mage trainin, why didn't you beat dire???
65: ChiboSempai - i know a lot of **** went down, but you pulled it out in the end. most others would suredly have squandered in your position.
65: C4 - good matches, i think you did better with falco though : (
65: Slikvik - kits too slik, lol. nice job in pools. triple fair? lol
65: JJWolf - best wolf? i think so. stick with him man. just learn anti mk/ddd ****, and you'll be a beast. keep wolfin your food down.
65: Blackwaltz - thanks for the commentating, you usually keep it clean and well moderated, so for that, i thiank you. Also, nice handshake : )
65: thumbswayup - good stuff in teams, you guys worked us : )

greenace/kevin - you guys didn't make it outta pools, but still did good. its great that you guys came all the way down, i hope i get to see you guys at MM ya?

noj - nice to finally meet you after all these years lol. your really chill, and **** good too, those teams friendlies were certainly evidence of that. Thanks for cheerin me on, and sorry we couldn't play any friendlies. : (

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This tourney was chock full of comp. Good spit to all placers.

No offense to you Chibo, but I had fun doing the moneyback dance. It was just for kicks no disrespect or anything.

Falcos lets fly higher!
im sorry but i consider joining in on chanting money back or possibly as dksmash started saying **** chibo an incredible sign of disrespect to myself and everyone that helped run the tournament. i appreciate your apology... but seriously... think before you act.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Shoutouts? I don't have many. lol

Knightmare/C4 - Thank you very much for coming through at the last second for PD and I. You two are the only reason we made it there.

Inui/Izumi - It was nice meeting the two of you and I'd like to thank both of you for driving us to and from the venue both days and to the train station earlier today. Fun 2v2 friendlies at the end too. lol

Eli - If only you knew a few things about this game.

Boss/Famous - It was really awesome to finally met the two of you in person. You're both extremely friendly people and I had a great time talking with you both and playing those friendlies with you Famous. Maybe next time there won't be so much confusion and you and I can play a few matches, Boss.

Reflex/Biglou/Rest of our roommates - It was really fun rooming with and meeting you guys and don't worry about my controller, Reflex. Being able to say my controller was used then lost by one of the best Wario/Pokemon Trainer players is pretty awesome. Oh and PD told me about Biglou's situation just let me know how much he needs and I'll be sure to paypal it to him.

For my first out of state tournament I had a lot of fun and met some really cool people. This community is seriously some of the nicest people I have ever had the chance to met and it just made for a great experience regardless of what happened. I'm definitely going to try and make it out there for tournaments more often.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yay ive been wanting to do shoutouts forever XD um k lets do this!!! (btw chibo i used lucario against snakeee all the way and won so put lucario pic for me too <3)

1: Mew2King ($1750) - *sigh* i came in with the mentality thinking i can beat you and i got depressed afterwards. your amazing and you deserve this spot. congratulations =D
2: Ally ($875) - haha ur mad weird XD but humble and too good as well. congratz dude. come to NJ next time. dont let this tourney give you a bad opinion on the states!
3: Spammer ($420) - i heard u lost to gay **** but u are amazing. dont quit. people look up to you and ur a great guy.
4: Dojo ($175) - nice meeting you
5: NinjaLink ($85) - good to see as always
5: Lee ($85) - Lucario mains too good!!
7: ChuDat ($55) - im sorry but your ****ing hott! XD <3 no homo XD
9: VexKasrani - nice seeing you again
9: Ksizzle - learn how to take a loss kelvin especialy to number 1 in world!
13: NEO - ha man **** dapuff more!! nice seeing you.
13: OmegaBlackMage - nice meeting you.
13: Jash - impressive toon
13: Anther - you look like bum XD nasty pika
17: HRNut - good stuff beating spam
17: Dapuffster - no comment XD jk congratz beating trevor
17: Azen - your like one of my smash idols XD but i didnt even meet you but good stuff
17: Snakeee - great games dude. mad intense
17: Anti - omg! u took azen out of winners....but then ur mom took u out of winners and losers and with inui logic...omg...Antis mom > azen!? XD good stuff
25: Santi - great toon
25: Atomsk - daddy wtf! get good rest next time and dont give up ion the smash community
25: Rogue Pit - sorry tos took all this blame. you had the most mature posts and i feel for u. im sorry about all this.
25: Seibrik - great games. most epic 2nd stock ever XD
25: Shadow - didnt play our match but good seeing u nonetheless
33: Candy - were 1-1 in mm's XD. great snake. nice playing you.
33: Xzax - dude just cheer up. u did realy well in this. dont be discouraged by any technicalities
33: D1 - nice seeing u and reppin TS
33: Holy Nightmare - you have to be mexican dude. no way ur canadian lmao jk great ROB good stuff
33: Basic Sausage - i played realy gay against u and i apologize but ggs i guess
33: Inui - ah my other idol XD i kno u dont liek singles but do it for me? XD
49: Orion - ugh dammit yea the game sucks XD nice seeing u and step it up.
49: dmbrandon - wtf? why so low? u took out the mk destroyer cable. love icarly boo. funny guy
65: ChiboSempai - you tried ur best. i dont hate you. the only thing that disappointed me thyhis tournye were stages and losing to m2k. one was i guess ur fault (stages) lol? but just try better next time chumbo!
65: Yes - thanks for pep talk chris. i dont know whats gona happen to me now. but dam low placing. step it up. ur too good
65: Keitaro - dammit u got ur counters to play. that sucks. just show what u can do next time. nice seeing u.
65: Rush - ggs dude.
65: Kai - dmkai strikes again XD too low placing. pik up mk? XD
65: Plan Z - dam so low. whats up with swr =(
65: Slikvik - ur mad funny. why did everyone say u got arrested? lmao
65: Pierce7d - nice seeing u
65: Cable - come on david. show what u got!
65: Blackwaltz - i luv u XD dammit why iseveryone placing low
65: ZMT - didnt play u. next time we will.

thank you shoutouts to gunblade, heero, JG, crismas, alex, eazy, litez, and its like 12 35 am so my memorys gay. everyone i forget thanks for all ur support/matches/convos/etc

Repping iCarly for life!!!

Lobos

Smash Master
Shout outs!

First and foremost JLB had fun riding with you guys and rooming up. Got some real characters in our crew. As Clay Cooters say "Be better."

My Fellow TL mains Jash, Santi, and Quivo - Fun meeting all you guys and all really good TLs. It might be the only time I might have been able to meet/play you guys. Keep rep'n that toon link and keep improving.

Hova - Had me laughing after I failed in pools...."So Lobos, BAR!?!?!?"

Reflex - Awesome wario and a really cool guy, be afraid I spike on brinstar ^.^

Capemkills - Mind gamed me into an upB that shattered my dreams GGs, you should have won vs ROB

Chibosempai - Despite what happened ToS pulled through. Ledge camping ew.

SSR - You beat me. GG but then went 0-2 in brackets ~.~ sigh

Hell Fox - You tired but not bad for someone who hasn't been to a tournament in awhile

Last guy in my pool that I forgot your name - Your marth could have beaten me.

MD/VA - Step it up? Although Good performances by Boss/kornn and Chu/Azen

.Com - Yelled your voice out trying to get stuff moving, thanks for the help and what not

Nyers - So many of you guys came lol nice seeing you guys again, see you guys at "Brawl till you fall"

NJ peeps - Same as NYers

Midwest players - I was really impressed by you guys, didn't know who most of you were but now I know.

Texas - Thanks for coming you guys are cool hope we meet again. Dojo ***** me >_>

GDX - Don't worry guy, we both are inconsistent ~.~

SOVA players - Glad you guys made it up, Toasty where you at?

Canada players - Second time I meet some of you and a 1st for others. Zaf finally got to see my TL in action ^.^

Everyone else I played GGs. Did I miss anyone? Let me know!

Also......

Come to Brawl till you fall ECRC2 #2!!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
For the Melee community
Lord Knight - Thanks for housing me on Friday night. Melty Blood ftw.
Cactuar - Thanks for housing me on Saturday night. Your controller is sex.
Scar - NO MORE KNEE --> FALCON PUNCH footage on me =D
Kage - I wish I got to play you more. $5 Link vs Ganon MM the next time we meet?
Jman - =D Melee is too good. Breaking people's spirit is tons of fun. I LOVE doing that when someone is losing by 1+ stock(s) and they try to ledgecamp me to get a gimp and then they have to come to the realization that I'm not going to the ledge and giving them my stock.
Pakman - Link vs Luigi is too much fun :bee:
GOTM - Needs to play more Melee.
G$ - :bee: Thanks for leaving the TV when Cash Mooney came so I could warm up.
DJ Nintendo - Random dittos are mad fun.
Crismas - Thanks for the stickers :bee:. That little kid became a HUGE fanboy of you LOLOL
Hax - Didn't get to play you at all on either day.
Alukard - Didn't get to play you either.

1: Mew2King ($1750)
- Good stuff Jason.
2: Ally ($875)
- ;_; The ending to the Smashville match was so dumb. Your Snake was fun to watch and play :bee:.
3: Spammer ($420)
- God ****it, I wish I got 2nd just so that top 2 are two people who hate how gay Brawl can be.
4: Dojo ($175)
- I thought I was going to have my *** handed to me after the first game LOL. Meta's back air came to my rescue :bee:
5: NinjaLink ($85)
- You have terrible luck
5: Lee ($85)
- :( You have terrible luck too. Your Lucario does some genuinely cool stuff.
7: Judge ($55)
- Does MI not have any other Meta Knights? You looked pretty inexperienced at the matchup.
9: Infinity
- Good job taking out HRNUT my Meta Knight brother :bee:
9: VexKasrani
- What are you talking about, Meta Knight vs Bowser is a COMPLETELY fair matchup
9: Ksizzle
- This guy used straight Lucario vs M2K. You need to mix things up what to do when you're scared/in a bad situation or you get predictable.
9: Lain
- Most people usually get upset when I camp them that hard, you took it pretty well. I wish everyone could death combo in this game ;_;
13: NEO
- LOL we have such amazing conversations
"Are you still in?"
"Yes"
"You ****ing ******* I love you"
:laugh:
"Spammer I love watching you play it's hilarious"
:bee: Everyone should be like you and enjoy watching Brawl being played the way I play it :bee:
13: Jash
- You really do look like Zro
13: Anther
- Your Pikachu is sexy, I'm sad I had to camp it :(.
17: HRNut - <_< Stupid Halberd.
17: Snakeee - We ***** teams :bee:.
17: AndyG - Good stuff. You're a cool guy and you got a lot better.
25: Atomsk - Sakurai robbed both of us :(
25: Shadow - :( Game 1 was gay.
33: D1 - Step it up
33: Inui - You should read this: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6594169&postcount=472
33: MalcomM - Car rides with you are incredibly funny
49: HAT - :( Sorry for approaching when it came down to a 2v1. Shame we didn't get to play any Melee.
49: Orion - Another person ***** by Sakurai. He was quite thorough this tournament, eh?
49: dmbrandon - Nope, I'm still quitting.
65: Pierce7d - "I can't lie to you and tell you this game isn't super boring" :laugh: Sorry Pierce, I can't take it seriously.
65: Rookie - I'm kind of surprised you went into the venue on Sunday saying you didn't mind busting your *** off with Fox but at the end of the day you said it was annoying that every other character has some bull****.

KingAce

Smash Ace
This tournament was fun in terms of playing with the people and everything but I have to say **** YOU CHIBO YOU ****ING FAIL

I was seeded SOOOO stupidly.... I never lost a single set in my pools, I won every single set yet I never got a bye and ended up facing Ninjalink who was also a first seed in his pool. Why did this happen? Im assuming Chibo looked at my pool sheet, saw Azens name on it and assumed he was first in the pool and seeded it accordingly. ****ing fail....... why did I even bother playing against him then If you were gonna make me a 2nd seed?

shoutouts later tired now

Jer

Smash Ace
Good stuff Ally :) Way to rep Canada(MTL MTL!!!)

Glad to see this tourney got finished, must've been mad stressfull for ya Chibo, glad you made it through<3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im so glad about how PA finally showed everyone what were made of. we really stepped it up collectively and we couldnt do it without each other. i dont think were underrated anymore

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: Mew2King - ****. what else?
2: Ally - i got to meet you, thats about it. awesome set vs diem
3: Spammer - i want to see the vids of you vs ally.
4: Dojo - we have to mm next time. no time =/
5: NinjaLink - tried to get me dqed and you didnt see the match XD
5: Lee - fun chilling with you, your awesome.
7: ChuDat - your match got pulled =[
7: Judge - idk who you are, but good job xD
9: Infinity - nice to meet you :p
9: VexKasrani - your D3 is awesome in teams
9: Ksizzle - you took allot of bull****
9: Lain - awesome watching you play
13: NEO - your "diddy moves" are amazing
13: OmegaBlackMage - played you in teams, your chill
13: Jash - best TL
13: Anther - your more insane to watch irl if thats possible
17: Dapuffster - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL
17: Azen - get *****?
17: Snakeee - you ***** in teams
17: Reflex - wario is raaaaape
17: Anti - beat azen XDDDDDD
17: Kismet - interesting falco
17: AndyG - nice to meet you irl. looking all bad *** with your leather jacket XD
25: Santi -your amazing to watch in teams
25: Atomsk - got gayedddd
25: Rogue Pit - beat blackwaltz. good ****
25: Boss - the only person in singles to beat me in a set where i didnt lose a match to tripping....... thank you XD
25: Seibrik - mad fun to chill with, keep in touch
25: Shadow - your so gay in teams >_>
33: Candy - fun money matches at inuis
33: Xzax - your so little XD
33: D1 - we should friendly more. its allot of fun =]
33: Holy Nightmare - ***** me in teams. BEST ROB
33: Inui - =[
33: Kornn - amazing games except for the last one. tripping is ghey.
33: MalcomM - fun chilling with you always
33: Ambrose - didnt get to meet you
49: HAT - HAT IS AMAZING
49: Blackanese - i want to know who beat you
49: King Ace - you got ****ed. i feel bad for you dude
49: Orion - i trip because i suck
49: dmbrandon - WE PLACED THE SAME LOL
49: Le Thein - beat blackwaltz?
49: Sethlon - ALMOST LOST TO CYAN XDDDDDDDD
49: Dazwa - i saw you use mk XD
49: Pyronic~Star - awesome meeting you
65: Pride - come back eventually
65: Yes - bananas **** you =[
65: Keitaro - playing you in teams was hilarious xD
65: Kai - BEAT HYLIAN WITH SONIC XD
65: Wes -awesome chilling with you all weekend
65: JCaesar - wouldnt mm me =[
65: Hylian - awesome playing you in teams
65: Steel2nd - good marth
65: Pierce7d - better marth. stop ****** me
65: Cable - thanks for the DK help
65: Blackwaltz - got gayed =[
65: Tristan Win - made it to the tourny after all? xD
65: UltimoDragon - played you in singles and teams
65: Rookie - got gayed in pools

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex/Biglou/Rest of our roommates - It was really fun rooming with and meeting you guys and don't worry about my controller, Reflex. Being able to say my controller was used then lost by one of the best Wario/Pokemon Trainer players is pretty awesome. Oh and PD told me about Biglou's situation just let me know how much he needs and I'll be sure to paypal it to him.
Eh...I have an utterly-terrible ability to lose things...I hope you can find another controller with the $20 I gave you, though. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This tournament was fun in terms of playing with the people and everything but I have to say **** YOU CHIBO YOU ****ING FAIL

I was seeded SOOOO stupidly.... I never lost a single set in my pools, I won every single set yet I never got a bye and ended up facing Ninjalink who was also a first seed in his pool. Why did this happen? Im assuming Chibo looked at my pool sheet, saw Azens name on it and assumed he was first in the pool and seeded it accordingly. ****ing fail....... why did I even bother playing against him then If you were gonna make me a 2nd seed?

shoutouts later tired now
im terribly sorry i had no idea this happened, you should have pointed it out so i could switch it. someone else had done all of the pool results while I had split up the money for everyone and in the pool results handed to me for making the bracket i was told u were a 2nd seed. i honestly did not try to screw you over i promise.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
okay, honestly anybody who says the tournament was horrible and the worst tournament that has ever occur is obviousily being dumb, although the tournament was delayed it was still good regardless.

Shoutouts laterz cause I said so.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Err, well I failed epicly at this tournament but nonetheless it was decent. Bad time to have an off day lol. I'll just have to make up for it later.

Duo and Mits: Good stuff. I wish we could've played more friendlies. Zeke, I don't think we played one 1v1 match lol. You guys GOTTA stop losing matches you should win, it's rubbing off on me too now! Hope to see you guys at another tourney sometime soon! The next one I'll be heading to is probably Apex (NJ) in May.

Chu and Azen: Those FFA and team friendlies were TOO FUN! Definitely the best part of my trip. Quadruple Falcon!

AlphaZealot: Your Diddy is insanely tough, I don't know what to do with all of the bannanas flying everywhere!

BetaZealot: It was sweet teaming with you! If we both work on our team games, I'm sure we'll kick butt next time. I think the problem was that I didn't have a game face like you did. =P

Anther: Your Pikachu is super amazing! The matches we played were the ones I played the best in all day, I went 120% in those. Gotta show me some of those tricks sometime! Come to the EC more often!

Inui: I don't get why anyone gives you crap, you're such a cool guy! We gotta play next time. On a side note, I never got why Jungle Japes is ever allowed anywhere, it's just as, if not MORE, gey as some other banned stages. Norfair is similarly stupid.

Alex: We never played those friendlies! =( Guess we'll have to save those for APEX!!! Can't wait. I gotta make sure I'm prepared though, don't want a repeat of this lol. Just call me Pro or Jon by the way. =)

Crismas: Many thanks for the stickers! My controller is 4 times as awesome now.

Holy: We finally meet in person and we couldn't play! =/ I was the white blond haired guy who asked for some friendlies Sunday night.

Boss, Yes!, JCeaz, Snakeee, etc. : We never did those MM's. In fact, with all those I had planned, I never did a single one lol. There was never a spare TV at the right time. Sorry. =(

All in all, this was an okay tournement, I don't regret going. Got to hang with friends and play some matches. The experience always helps. But I was kinda ticked that I spent like 10 times (probably much more than that) more time standing than playing. I didn't play NEAR the amount of games that I wanted to. I left before all of the crap went down at the end, so I can't say anything about that. I just hope that the flaws here are taken as lessons that will improve future national tournaments. Can't say much for my performance. It really ticks me off, but I guess I have no one to blame but myself. Just wasn't in the zone, didn't have the right mindset most of the time. Nearly every game was pretty close, but I could never finish the deal. I figured out a lot of stuff I can improve on though, so that's a plus. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. Well, that's all, 'till laterrrrrrrrr! =J

B!squick

Smash Master
Oh ****, I just went to the post links in the first post. It's a shame all that happened. :(

*offers Chibo a hug... but not in a gay way of course*

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoutouts

I got a ton :)

Niko K- Nice meeting you. Your a really awesome dude. Sorry I mistook you for plank when I first saw you, you have like the same exact hairstyle lol. See you at Genesis =P

Rookie- GGs man. Your fox didn't disappoint. Really fun fox ditto set we had on livestream.

Ally-****. What else is there to say? You won like $40 off of $1 mms. "You don't MM ally, you pay him to play you." You are the best snake, no questions asked. Keep up the hard work, and congrats on 2nd place.

Jash- Never been owned so bad in my life. I had never heard of you before this, but I know who you are now. 3 stocked me in 2 minutes, holy cooowwwwwwwww.

D1- Im so glad I met you and got to play you. Your fox is good, why don't you use him more? I'm going to use that nair tactic of yours >_>. Also, Covert matches at closing FTW.

Dark Peach- Showed me that I have a lot to work for with my peach. Although I didnt peach ditto you(I friendlied you with Fox), your peach rocked. Good doubles matches in our pools too.

Inui- I made you break your promise of all Marth in pools :p.

Atomsk- I salute you for trying to get kicked out

Panda- Fun MMs man. Good snake, and your a great guy. Congrats on helping to save the tourney,

Rush- Nice diddy. I beat you in friendlies in the beginning, but you beat me where it mattered, in pools. Good job.

Azen-Watching you fox ditto and play D1 was inspiring. So. Good.

Sethlon- You knocked out my buddy Truth :(. Great Falco though.

M2K- Glad to have FINALLY meet you. Congrats on winning. You were a freaking zombie on Saturday Morning. Glad you woke up and got to work :).

Camalange, Ithrowthings, and all the other sonics I played- Why are sonic mains so cool? And why do you guys make sonic look so good? :D

Cowtipper-Im mad we didnt get our mms in :(

Duo- Your fox looked solid. Good job at least hanging in there vs Azen.

Melo-Sorry I didnt get to ditto you.

RIG-saw you in pools. Keep secretly 2 stocking M2K

More shoutouts later :O

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
49: Dazwa :zerosuitsamus::metaknight:

Shoutouts to come, for now I want to thank

- Everyone who signed the empty gallon of milk for Darc, I'll be sure to get pictures of it up along with my real shoutouts.
- Chibo for housing like a gazillion people, and aside from the lateness of the tournament, I had a hell of a time :D
- OBM/Fatal/JJWolf/Nuro for the car trip, OBM and Fatal for picking me up and dropping me off at various stations, Fatal for teaming with me
- That gallon of milk. Seriously, I might try this out at more tournaments, it was the only thing I ate/drank all day and I never got CLOSE to feeling hungry/weak. Milk is top tier.
- The Rocky Steps that New England ran up for actually being the Rocky Steps. Good ****, Rocky Steps.

/isnothylian

Rocann

Smash Lord
1: Mew2King ($1750) - I actually didn't play you for once. Good job winning like 43289 dollars.
2: Ally ($875) - You are really good. I'm glad we got to play in person.
3: Spammer ($420) - Usmash says **** your dair XD
4: Dojo ($175) - Wawa is pretty good.
5: Lee ($85) - Awesome job. Really funny guy.
9: Infinity - "Wow... I just got *****. I might as well have turned around, bent over, and walked backwards into that ****." - BEST LINE EVER
9: VexKasrani - Too good
13: OmegaBlackMage - It's unfortunate we only played the set at Chibo's.
17: HRNut - Cool guy.
17: Dapuffster - Good job taking out Atomsk!
17: Anti - no johns. no matter what. you should've won while your mom tried to pull you out.
25: Santi - rock paper scissors champion
25: Atomsk - pika pika!
25: Rogue Pit - annoying as hell all the time
33: TUSM - AMAZING hahaha great job
33: Candy - Fun set. Too bad it was weird the way it got played out. If you had come to me, I would have been willing to play it again.
33. Xzax - Nice job in pools!
33: Holy Nightmare - Too good at ROB.
33: Fatal - You're almost there XD
33: Inui - Fun to hang out with. We'll get our MM someday.
49: Blackanese - Blacka blacka!
49: BigLou - Greatest teams partner ever ever ever.
49: dmbrandon - why are you down here?
49: Le Thein - Thanks for that hug XD
49: AlphaZealot - Thanks so much for stepping in. GGs in teams, too.
49: Pyronic~Star - Awesome guy.
65: Yes - I want to play you in bracket!
65: Keitaro - Don't go tellin stories about edgeguarding Olimars!
65: Quivo - Your hair was cool.
65: Hylian - Texas is badass.
65: Blackwaltz - THIS MAKES ME SO SAD I'M SO SO SO SORRY
65: Truth - Nice to finally play you.
65: thumbswayup - I don't like you at all. Leave **** in-game, once you take it out of game on MY CREW I will do the same on you. And you will not enjoy it.
65: ZMT - I remember you now. XD

17th place for losing to 2nd place and 3rd place? What the hell? Oh well. Awesome tourney (fun-wise.) too good. random shoutouts:

Scar - Thanks for letting me crash. Next time we HAVE to play, though. I need to learn the ways.
GOTM - From car rides to... idk. being cool. it was sweet.
Alex Strife - Amazing.
CACTUAR - I don't know you too well at all, but if you beat santi and start playing brawl for real... I'm just scared I guess haha

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
- That gallon of milk. Seriously, I might try this out at more tournaments, it was the only thing I ate/drank all day and I never got CLOSE to feeling hungry/weak. Milk is top tier.
Agreed, sir...agreed.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yeah w.e chibo its cool nothing that i can do now, but althoguh i want to mention that i did point that out and you just said "its too late to change anything the brackets already made"

Top Bottom