• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashageddon 1/31 Results!

Sensei

Smash Lord
Great Tournament guys! I had lots of fun running it and seeing everybody there! Stay tuned for the next one which will be run a lot smoother.

SSBM Doubles
1: A Super Technical Fox... And PC Chris (Cactuar + PC) ($71.50)
2: konoha (G$ + Jman) ($27.50)
3: HBK almost got us killed (HBK + RENO) ($11.00)
4: Double Yoshi (Sensei + Mogwai)
5: N64 + Artery (N64 + Artery)
5: Blue Lazer (Scar + Pakman)
7: Deathknight + John (Deathknight + John)
7: DJ N + Eggm (DJ N + Eggm)
9: Brian and Jason (Brian + Jason)
9: Jfox + Suicide Fox (Jfox + Suicide Fox)
9: SFE (CHAIN-ACE + StriCNYN3)

SSBM Singles
1: PC Chris ($133.00)
2: Jman ($38.00)
3: HBK ($19.00)
4: Cactuar
5: Scar
5: Reno
7: Eggm
7: Pakman
9: JFox
9: Sensei
9: Mogwai
9: G$
13: StriCNYN3
13: CHAIN-ACE
13: N64
13: Deathknight
17: John
17: Ethan
17: Artery Clogger

SSB Doubles
1: Sensei + Valoem (Sensei + Valoem) ($42.00)
2: technical fox & pc chris (Cactuar + PC) ($12.00)
3: Don Juan + Pugs (Don Juan + Pugs) ($6.00)
4: D.O. (Chad + Dan)
5: *****es Love Pikachu (Pakman + Mogwai)
5: Throws tt;

SSB Singles
1: Sensei
2: Megavolt
3: Valoem
4: PC Chris
5: John
5: Dane
7: Mogwai
7: Don Juan

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o Dane in 5th!? That's something I didn't see coming. PC, good stuff. Eggm? O.o. I saw Sensei winning teams and singles 64. Good Stuff to all. O.o some of the stuff was just a bit surprising. -_- Wish I could have made it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Shoutouts:

PC Chris - good **** winning stuff and being good at both games. anytime you feel like beating up a mildly scrubby Falco, you know how to reach me.

Jman - yo, stop losing to PC, son! also, lol @ your nose from walking into a wall, <3 Jesus.

HBK - did you take Cactuar out of both winner's and loser's brackets? you're seriously too good.

Cactuar - why do you ever play Falcon in tourney?

Scar - why do you ever play Falcon in tourney?

Reno - <3. :( we only played a couple friendlies.

Eggm - I still wish my Falco could play half as fast as yours :urg:

Pakman - I still think you should've died from that 2nd shine :p... oh wells, at least we beat you guys in teams (ps, I wanna watch those matches again so if you could upload them or put them on a fileshare or something I would appreciate it)

JFox - Hope you're feeling better.

Sensei - I had a great time, thanks for hosting the fest and the tourney. Teams was too fun, sorry we didn't get 3rd :ohwell:

G$ - lmao at Reno saying that JMan needed a better partner, followed by you ****** through all of losers bracket and then 3-0ing Cactuar and PC in the 1st set of grand finals, good ****. (ps. ooooooHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHhh, GETCHYO *** WHUPPED!)

Stric 9 - I think you were the Falco I was dittoing at some point during the day. good stuff, you're mad fast. I wish I had your tech skill.

N64 - good games man. sorry I played mad campy in tourney, but our friendlies were lotsa fun.

John - Ness's throws are too good, :laugh:

Megavolt - holy ****ing girl, your ssb64 Falcon is godly. Watching you vs. PC and you vs. Valoem was awesome, I wish we had been recording.

Valoem - watching you and sensei play @ Sensei's place was hilarious :laugh:. I didn't know ssb64 could be that campy.

DJN - <3 our team laser combo from 0 to like 50, lol. you're too good at every game made before Melee, and also Melee. also, thanks for the egg roll.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Me - I entered as ACE, but my tag is CHAIN-ACE

Eggm - 2 stocked you :)

JFox - You were mad sick, but you didn't let that stop u from coming

P.c.Chris - I couldn't read any of your movements. I can read EVERYONE'S movements,
even though I may not be able to counter. I almost always see it coming, but you... Lol good ****

Jman - Too good, I couldn't read you at all :)

Suicide Fox - I like your fox

John - Your first tournament right? This guy doesn't even play competetively or have a gamertag/name and this was his first tourney and just says he plays for fun, and he's good. If you played even MORE competetively and went to more tournaments you'd probably be the best.

StriCNYN3 - You suck (Oh yeah people - stop putting him down as Stric9, his name is STRICNYNE with a 3 = StriCNYN3)

Ethan - Is that you're name? I like your style.

Sensei - I could've beaten you in the loosers bracket, but I didn't know you changed from Falco

Dr. Mario Player? - I couldn't beat u and u kept using the Fist on me lol.

Scar - Nice Commentary

DJ Nintendo -WTF you powersheild everything and you know everything I'm going to do :)

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament!! I was there in Spirit, doing combos on everyone.

Shout Outs!!

1: PC Chris - We gotta beat Tetra in beer pong at Thirsty Turtle. *Shine->Jab-Reset->Up-Smash*
2: Jman - We gotta work on consistency. *Shine->Bair*
3: HBK - Good ****!!!! Thanks for being my gateway to the tournament. *Up Throw->Bair->Re-Grab->U-Air*
4: Cactuar - *Up Throw->Nair->Up Smash*
5: Scar - *Shine->Up-Smash* :chuckle:
5: Reno - *Up Throw->Nair->Re-Grab->Up-Throw->Bair->Up-Smash*
7: Eggm - *Shine->Shine->Dead* Take that Falco
7: Pakman - Can't combo Luigi. ****ing Plumber.... :mad:
9: JFox - *Drill-Shine->Up-Smash*
9: Sensei - *Up Throw->Up-Smash*
9: Mogwai - I can't remember any combo my Drunk Falco does :ohwell:
9: G$ - *Shine->Shine->Dead* Take that Falco

Ok I'm done....I'm pretty amazing at this game....And bored.

Alukard

Smash Hero
good **** to mah ninjas in konoha lol

pc so smart ... ima start training up the jman ... in tricksies ... cuz he is teaching me the techsies lol

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm losing the will to continue playing Melee competitively because of not having a permanent partner. Fun tournament.

Lovage

Smash Hero
wow! sounds like a great tourny
good shiz sensei for 1st ssb, you coming to genesis? we'll play there :)

great to see PC chris warming up lol
can i see bracket? who beat tuar? :(

socal out!!!?!!%^^^

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Oh btw @ HBK: I told you I had faith you would beat me. You can't just go into playing me in tourney and be all "Cactuar beats me with like whatever characters he wants...". Confidence is super important. ^^

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol true. Because of your super smart play I always expect you to read me like a book everytime we play in tournament(especially in Marth dittoes) I think I do good vs your fox because i have tons of fox practice( Hazz:) ). But yea thats the mindset I should have going in against everyone, confidence Thx. Look out M2K lol.

Sensei-Play me more, you live close. Nice job running
Reno-Your Sheiks too good, come over and Ill give you more Fox practice. Were EC Ken and Isai for real, we need to team more
G$-Mad beast in teams, we gotta step your singles game up though ;)
Hazz-Wack for not coming
PC-Back 2 back tournies. Let some of us catch up to you in skill, so take it easy
Cactuar-Unfortunate your controller sucked when you were Falcon that 1st match. I still <3 your Marth though, my favorite. Use him more
Jman-2 good. Lets practice sometime so one of us can take out PC
Scar-OMG our sets are always so close. Heart was beating too fast that last match on Scars story
Eggm-Stop losing to Sheik. Secret NJ training sometime in the fututre plz
Pakman-We didnt play but I saw you beast on Reno in 3rd strike
Mogwai-I heard your Yoshi is pretty good in 64 lol, we shoulda played some melee
Jfox-I could definitly tell you were out of it Saturday. Rematch me at 100% k buddy?
DJ-Lol I think you commentated on every match
N64-We didnt play(singles) but I still love watching your Pika play. Good teams matches though

Sensei

Smash Lord
lol i just spoke to woz randomly tonight. he has become another victim of xboxissm.

thanks for your support guys. im going to try and find a date sometime soon for the next one.

hbk, we should play more. what are you doing on thursday?

also, i cant wait to see the videos too, mostly what i heard from scar was "Oh, OH, OH MY GOD!" lol

why am i wasting time watching wombo combo spoofs? I need to finish up this **** hw, LOL.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol see, Spam knows what its like. I have morning classes Thursday Sensei, but Id probably only be able to play during the day. Like noonish till evening. Wrk johns. Also being that Im 19 I dnt think I'll be able to cleberate Sensei's bday with most of you guys. Lol so happy early bday Sensei

Haha Woz is addicted to XBOX Live. No smashboards for him.

Sensei

Smash Lord
sensei tell me more about your signature
I can't tell you much because I don't remember what we did that night. All I know is that I had a massive headache the morning after :urg: and my underwear was crispy. :psycho:

LOL, idk, I randomly found this gif on the SRK forums.

Top Bottom