• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.:PiSToLZ GFX Shop:.:GRAND REOPENING:.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
REOPENED
I DO 2 SIGS A WEEK SO DONT REQUEST IF YOU KNOW IM FULL
Okay, i haven't had a shop in a while so i guess ill go back into having one.
The reason i quit is because i had more requests than i could handle so this time im going to limit it to 2 requests at a time.
I will post any finished requests at the bottom of this post.
I make
signitures
sprite animations
video animations
popup animations(i created it)
sig rotaters(gifs)
pokesplices
recolors
user bars

I have 3 shops besides this one and i have a life and a band. Animations take lonnger than sigs so yea. Try not to request long ones like my projects but if you do i will make it.

Waiting List!!!!!
1-
2-

Rules:

Visit READ THIS Before Requesting a Sig - Smash World Forums for normal sig requesting rules.
Mulitiple renders=Mulitiple flaws
There will be more than one focal. It will suck.
I would like the following when you request.
Type of sig-What do you want? Sig/animation/userbar/avatar/video sig/sig rotater/splice/recolor
Colors- What colors do you specifaclly want?
Render-What render do you want?(a render is a picture without a backround)Give me a link.
Stock- What stock do you want?(a stock is a picture with a backround)Give me a link.
Plot-For animations...Say what you want to happen.
Sprite Sheet-For animations...This lets us make the animation.
Video URL-the video for your video sig
recolor-Put render in the renders section and tell me how you want it recolored
Sprites-the sprites you want me to use for thr splice
If there are any styles from previous sigs you like then say so.
Popup animationo you want them to popup from the left, right, start at right end at left, or start at left and end at right?
make sure you tell me the dimentions of the sig(s) next to the popup animation

Tutorial:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/rasidori1/tutorial.png

My sigs:

Popup animations:
Put these in between two sigs or next to a sig and bam!!

My animations:

My recolorings:

The fabled sig rotater
this feature allows you to have multiple sigs in your signiture but sigs lose quality.

Splices

Customer Feedback
i like the colors on the lucario one good job
we do thnx pistolz
It is nice of you to go over your limit for us. I am sure we all appreciate it greatly
awsome!! this is better then i thought it would turn out thanks pistolz!
THANKS ALOt :D
O_O
WOW XD Thanks so much. I guess I should apologize for all that stuff I was expecting to be put in the sig.... I guess I was asking too much... Wow, your the best.
I love my sig, Thanx so much. It was supposed to say Trice but I like thrice better. ThanX
DUDE I LOVE YOU MAN thnx for the hard work pistolz

Finished requests
.cmw. sig-

suspect-v1

v2-

SLIVR-

True ICe-

avii-

Pompi-

redo-

Mr.kennedy44-Still working on

Super nintendo brothers-

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Can you make a sig for me that has Lucas and Ness recolored with red hair and eyes, black skin, and white clothes? :O. And put the text PsYcHoKiNeTiC kIlLeRs on it? And a matching black/red earthbound symbol avatar? If you could I would be ever so happy.

.CMW.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
good luck, oh and like you guys say for the sigs ill mention for splices, they aren't horrible, but not good either, so like I said i would recommend some tuts. if you need some id be happy to find them :)

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Aug, i'm not sure how to ask. Last time I asked for the sig, the picture link apparently didn't work for everyone else and you never really replied so yeah.... I don't know if you'll let me request anymore...

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
O_O
WOW XD Thanks so much. I guess I should apologize for all that stuff I was expecting to be put in the sig.... I guess I was asking too much... Wow, your the best.

SLIVR

Smash Rookie
umm i had request on allstars can i have a sig and a avatar? (avatar)100pikels by 100 pixels
sig i dont have any pics sorry
c.falcon blue
falco green
text:i like falcons cant you tell? and SLIVR phantasm and Ris for **** somewhere on it
backround black and green
sorry for no pics and thank you.

SLIVR

Smash Rookie
awsome!! this is better then i thought it would turn out thanks pistolz!

True Ice

Smash Cadet
A samus for the Samus

Image: Dark Samus kind of like my sig with an eclipse in the back with samus surrounded by snakes (viper)

Text: Viper on one side and Trice on the other (left/right, or top/bottom, corners or whatever you think looks good)

Colors: I want the artist to be creative, have at it

Size: as big as you want. if at all possible I would like a matching sig and avi

ThanX very much. I will gladly tell everyone where I got the amazing work done

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
pistolz i like your work can you make me a sig?

image: http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/13...aster.jpg(just the luigi i didnt find any good karate luigi)

style: noting in particular i want a recoloring though can you make him all white and replace the L with a red dot?

size: whatever works for you

text: mastah pompi wherever you think it looks cooler, and your name somewhere on it

marker: whatever works for you

thnx in advance im really looking forward to this

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
thnx pistolz i have been waiting for it , i think im almost obsecessed with it i cant open firefox without checking if the sig is ready

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
for wii? did you get the mod? or did they actually find a way to do it without modding cause i know theres a loophole in tp taht can be used to run homebrew if it is for wii dude you gotta tell me im so freackin tired of the same songs.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
:( oh well they have figured it out in wii but it has to be modded and i dont want to void my guarantee btw hows the sig coming along?

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
thnx dede ill go eat and then ill check this out

Top Bottom