• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Building Your Library - Approaching with Lucas

prOAPC

Smash Lord
I used to b-stick and use it. I don't b-stick anymore, and pulling this off with default controls is a hassle (especially when freeze comes out instead). That trick would be for b-stickers only. There was one person who used it a lot but I forget his name/tag. It was on the video section somewhere. Someone on this forum must know who I'm talking about, or at least know someone who uses the magnet to pull a lot.
are you talking about me?

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey Tyr
I must play u so i can learn:)
U seem to know what your talking about and I saw some of your responses in the other threads
it was funny...lol
Im pretty good with Lucas, but I dont ever do tether stalling thats something I need to work on.
Would u like to be my mentor??:)

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
How about a b-sticked magnet during a SH. You'll pull yourself backwards. It's sort of a fake-out approach... even though it doesn't actually approach.
I used to b-stick and use it. I don't b-stick anymore, and pulling this off with default controls is a hassle (especially when freeze comes out instead). That trick would be for b-stickers only. There was one person who used it a lot but I forget his name/tag. It was on the video section somewhere. Someone on this forum must know who I'm talking about, or at least know someone who uses the magnet to pull a lot.
I could try it out, since I've been B sticking w/ all my characters soon after it was discovered.
I'm sure someone else will be able to report before me, though. I've got class ALL day today XD.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
My wifi is crap so I can't do anything online but if you're ever around Cincinnati I'd be happy to play you and give some pointers.

Top Bottom