• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
who is the best falco on the site? and i wanna face him :p i just wanna see how i am compared to everyone else

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I don't quite know, but in my opinion Sethlon is.

Well, I think he is ;].

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
He means Sethlon is better than "some pretty good people".

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
ok, but idk how i rank out of good people, so i prob. will get beaten down, but ill try

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
Sethlon was said to have the Best Falco in the Nation. In only 3 Months! He mained Roy in Melee and Somehow became Best Falco

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
that might be true but has Sethlon played agsint EVERY falco in the nation. no he hasnt. cuz i have the best Falco in Arizona and i havent played him. im positive that im the best in the nation (not trying to sound cocky or anything). and if im not. i will be. no offense to Sethlon. hes a great Falco but im positive im better than he is.

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
lol Of course. Though seeing Sethlon taking down Metas and G&W make it seem that his Falco is the Best in the Nation

PCHU

Smash Lord
Then who's best in Tennessee?

And I'm sure that each Falco will top the other in at least one match.
If one simply cannot beat the other, or some cnnot, then we have our best.

So what we do is take each Falco, pit them against each other, and see who has the most wins.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
that might be true but has Sethlon played agsint EVERY falco in the nation. no he hasnt. cuz i have the best Falco in Arizona and i havent played him. im positive that im the best in the nation (not trying to sound cocky or anything). and if im not. i will be. no offense to Sethlon. hes a great Falco but im positive im better than he is.
Falco dittos don't prove anything about who has the best Falco in the nation. They just show who's better at Falco dittos.

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
Falco dittos don't prove anything about who has the best Falco in the nation. They just show who's better at Falco dittos.
true dat

Like who??? I never heard of you.
thats the point. looking @ the vids of sethlon and others, it looks that i have played some top people, but idk. i came here to see how good i really am, see how good my other competition is, and improve myself.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Proud to be the best Falco in PA, thank you very much!!!

I HATE the way Sethlon plays. The camping method takes any potential skill out of Falco. i'd probably give the best Falco award to Chillin. I haven't seen any vids of him yet, but he got 3rd at CH3, and that's what I'm basing it on, cuz east coast rocks.

crimsonhaze

Smash Cadet
you don't come here to see how good you are. You go to tournaments for that. Here at the forums we try to help everyone build a good foundation for their characters.
sorry if i have come here for the wrong reasons. im a noob. let me rephrase it: I came here to better myself. <--- does that work?

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
its chillindude. im gonna say that no doubt. and there are people that are gonna say "oh i watched videos and i think im better." you cant say your better by watching videos. well, you can, but only to a certain degree. but all in all, east coast has the best players, chillin is ranked 3rd in the east coast behind m2k, and azen. so by statistics, id say chillin is the best. might be me tho :p

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
its chillindude. im gonna say that no doubt. and there are people that are gonna say "oh i watched videos and i think im better." you cant say your better by watching videos. well, you can, but only to a certain degree. but all in all, east coast has the best players, chillin is ranked 3rd in the east coast behind m2k, and azen. so by statistics, id say chillin is the best. might be me tho :p
listen to your own words

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sk92 is more entertaining, he's aggressive, and it makes a better watch than some texan camping the ice climbers lol.

Tengosku

Smash Cadet
Sk92 is more entertaining, he's aggressive, and it makes a better watch than some texan camping the ice climbers lol.
haha yeah it was so much more cooler when melee1 got the grabs, then it was beautiful...

yeah.

actually im being serious, but those like ten silent lasers in a row on delfino were delicious, even if that was infinity

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
Thats Right Sk92 has a more Aggresive Falco while Sethlon is more Tactical. Sethlon Camps but thats because Falco has a really good projectile. My Falco is a mix of both. I never seen Chillin Falco Videos.

Top Bottom