• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChiboSempai: Assistant Sensei

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm done my latest combo video, which features both Melee and Brawl, mainly focused on Samus (Melee) and ROB (Brawl). Of course some may argue these two characters perhaps have the least combo ability in the respective games, but you'll find some of the things I pull off are quite nice.

To go along with the combos are other various clips that I use to match with the music more for a watching experience beyond the combos. Hence why I normally call my videos, skills and/or combo videos. It started as a joke, but I like the sound of it.

You can find the video here on BlipTV:
http://blip.tv/file/1063192?filename=ChiboSempai-ChiboSempaiAssistantSensei968.wmv

I am currently uploading it to YouTube and I will post the link when it is complete.

update: it is unable to be put on youtube. upon uploading it to the site, it was rejected due to a copyright claim by nbc, pretty much because of the beginning of the video. i really dont want to remove that part for a youtube version though, as its not the same without it. please watch the bliptv version. if you can not watch the streaming wmv version on bliptv, you can also watch it in a converted flash format on bliptv (that should be compatible with internet browsers such as the one on the wii, and others) here:

http://blip.tv/file/1063192
(The flash version may not be ready yet as of writing this, and if not, it will be very soon and the link will be the same)

Sorry for the inconvenience of not having a YouTube version.

Oryan

Smash Apprentice
the office + melee + brawl = I dont think ANYBODY would hate on it :p

Good stuff man. I just saw that "avoided" cflac down smash clip the other day - soo sick :p

kupo15

Smash Hero
nice, what was I doing there on corneria acting useless while my partner was being pummeled? lol Nice ending also lmao

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice, what was I doing there on corneria acting useless while my partner was being pummeled? lol Nice ending also lmao
right before that i was edgeguarding u on the right side and if im not mistaken, u had to fly under the stage to the left side to survive.... while we wrecked ur teammate :) lol

thx for the comments everyone!

The Cape

Smash Master
I think that is the most humiliating footage of me I have ever seen.

Good **** Chibo. Gonna have to play and record some more when I come to visit next week :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
velocity actually pointed that out to me when i showed him what i had so far during production, but i had already made that part without knowing about it. i was considering changing it, but i liked it the way it was. plus, there were plenty of differences between the two. dyna dash's combo vid used 2 songs, utilizing almost the entire dont stop me now song, while mine only uses about 1.5 min of it, amongst a slur of other musical selections. plus, his video is like 2 yr old lol.

haha scar, when looking for a shoutout for u i saw that clip and knew that was by far the best clip i could ever choose

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
note to everyone - dont stop watching during the credits, theres an extra scene at the end!

kind of like when u go see a movie only to find out when u get home there was a scene u missed lol

Top Bottom