• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Every Character can Stutter Step

Spammit

Smash Rookie
Well fooling around with stutter stepping a while back I found out that it's very easy and simple to do with EVERY CHARACTER. To do this, all you do is initiate a dash, then immedietly do a forward smash using the c-stick in the same direction as the dash. The later you start the forward smash, the more range you will get, but be careful, because if you do it too late, you will do a dash attack. This can also be used to back up and do a forward smash which could be very useful for certain characters. I also tested how it compared to double stutter stepping for the characters that can do it, the range was about the same if not more. One last thing, this should probably be renamed to something other than stutter stepping since technicly it isn't a real stutter step like Mario's or Ganon's ect. *Might have a video up soon. Sorry I can't get one now*

Spammit

Smash Rookie
realy!?!?!?!?!?! ****it, I even checked that huge thread of ats. well srry guys.

Top Bottom