• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Crew To Ever Live: FAST 1 South Regional Crew!!!

Frames

DI
Listen up everyone! We need to come together and form an amazing crew for FAST 1! This tournament is being hosted in the south, so there's no way we can lose if we get the best players in the South to come together and form a kick@ss crew that can't be beat!

How it works:

I need 15 people (10 starters, 5 alternates) from the "South" region, this includes everyone in the Atlantic South region as well as the Southwest region as defined by SWF.

To be in it, you must meet the following qualifications:

1. You must go to FAST 1 (Attendance for all 4 days is not mandatory, but you must come on the crew days, Thursday for Melee and Saturday for Brawl, depending on which crew you are in).

2. You are good at Smash.

3. You live in the "South" region.

I'm pretty up to date on people, but I can't keep track of everything, especially all the other regions, I mostly know FL stuff and that's it, but I have some familiarity with good players from other regions. What I need is a diverse mix of good players (i.e. NOT 10 foxes and 5 falcos), people with good matchups, and who can compete with the top players of other regions. Also I want people from different states, as much as I love FL sending in 15 FL players would be suicide, we have to cooperate as a region and pick the best players overall from the WHOLE south.

Now, because I'm going to do Melee and Brawl regionals, the lineup probably won't be the same for both games (some new players might be really good at Brawl but terrible at Melee and vice versa, some great Melee players may not feel Brawl is worth their time). So, I'm going to form two different crews for both games.

If you think you've got what it takes, talk to me about it, either post here, or PM/IM me and we can talk.

Things to consider:
Tournament Placings
Personal Advantages/Disadvantages
Sugesstions for other Crew mates

Also, I am looking for a captain for each crew, so if you think you can handle it, talk to me.

I want the best, no exceptions, for only the best can represent the South!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
um, you sure you're gonna get a crew from every region in the U.S. coming to FAST? just wondering

for the brawl crew, you gotta have:

-Afro
-Gmoney
-xYz
-Danny (c-doc)
-Galeon
-Seibrik
-Hungrybox

Gotta have diversity or something with every character

Frames

DI
um, you sure you're gonna get a crew from every region in the U.S. coming to FAST? just wondering

for the brawl crew, you gotta have:

-Afro
-Gmoney
-xYz
-Danny (c-doc)
-Galeon
-Seibrik
-Hungrybox

Gotta have diversity or something with every character
Well, we're planning for crews from every region, but obviously there is a possibility that a region may not show (most likely west coast since they're the farthest away), so if regions don't show, or they don't form crews that's one thing, but for now we should just continue as if they do.

Also, that's too many FL people, this is the whole South, so It wouldn't be that many for brawl unless the other states were unwilling to participate, or not enough good players could come.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I got a couple of names you can look into, but I'm not sure if they want to be involved or not lol.

TheAlphaGundam and DogySamich for Melee.

Nice1 for Brawl.

I'll show em the thread if they don't find it first, but Alpha and Dogy place very well at the tournies they attend, and Nice1 is winning whatever Brawl tournies he can get to lol.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
It actually might be better if you put SW and W on one team rather than combining SE and SW. Since like, it's in the SE and there will be more than enough for a SE crew.

And for the SE melee crew: Hbox, Colbol, Shiz, and Speed are musts. Also of note in the SE: Lambchops, Rice, Xif, Chaddd, LOZR, Nite. EDIT:GAH how could i forget -chad- and iori??

Also having a crew of all Foxes/Marths isn't that bad in theory because fox/marth don't really have any true matchup counters. Having a crew of all Ganondorfs would be a bad idea though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm coming to FAST1, but I suxorz. I can do lots of grab combos with the Ice Climbers in Brawl though!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
It actually might be better if you put SW and W on one team rather than combining SE and SW. Since like, it's in the SE and there will be more than enough for a SE crew.
This actually sounds like a really good idea. Oh, and brawl FL vs. the World! :laugh:

Edit: By the way, I'd be down on being the captain for brawl South (or whatever it ends up being) unless someone more qualified wants to step in. I've got knowledge about a lot of matchups and can hype **** up way too much.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
well if you need a silly ddd/snake player or a jiggs that like rests and stuff just tell me

Melee

-Shiz
-SpeedN
-Colbol
-Chops
-QDVS
-Some dumb Jiggs player
-Xif
-Chaddd
-Rice
-Nite
-Green Mario
-SheikSSBM
-Exarch
-Linguini
-Rockcrock

and if any of those guys can't make it, put in Smashmac. Nasty doc.

Frames

DI
Well I wanna see what kind of attendance we get from West Coast, if nobody from there comes then it would probably make sense to do that, but if they get a crew together and come then we'll keep it like it is.

And for the SE melee crew: Hbox, Colbol, Shiz, and Speed are musts. Also of note in the SE: Lambchops, Rice, Xif, Chaddd, LOZR, Nite.
tru

Also having a crew of all Foxes/Marths isn't that bad in theory because fox/marth don't really have any true matchup counters. Having a crew of all Ganondorfs would be a bad idea though.
Hey, my example was a crew of all foxes/falcos which WOULD be bad, a crew of all foxes/marths would be better, but I would still like diversity lolol

Linguini

Smash Master
Do we even have enough regions to do regional crews?
Are the best in MW coming? Best of WC? I only see EC and South in attendance so far.

Ohh man I love melee crew battles, can't wait.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I usually lead the Noob Test crew battles, so i have no problem being the captain of the brawl crew battle, if the ppl would want that.

I imagine you would have to place consistently to join.

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
Listen up everyone! We need to come together and form an amazing crew for FAST 1! This tournament is being hosted in the south, so there's no way we can lose if we get the best players in the South to come together and form a kick@ss crew that can't be beat!

How it works:

I need 15 people (10 starters, 5 alternates) from the "South" region, this includes everyone in the Atlantic South region as well as the Southwest region as defined by SWF.

To be in it, you must meet the following qualifications:

1. You must go to FAST 1 (Attendance for all 4 days is not mandatory, but you must come on the crew days, Thursday for Melee and Saturday for Brawl, depending on which crew you are in).

2. You are good at Smash.

3. You live in the "South" region.

I'm pretty up to date on people, but I can't keep track of everything, especially all the other regions, I mostly know FL stuff and that's it, but I have some familiarity with good players from other regions. What I need is a diverse mix of good players (i.e. NOT 10 foxes and 5 falcos), people with good matchups, and who can compete with the top players of other regions. Also I want people from different states, as much as I love FL sending in 15 FL players would be suicide, we have to cooperate as a region and pick the best players overall from the WHOLE south.

Now, because I'm going to do Melee and Brawl regionals, the lineup probably won't be the same for both games (some new players might be really good at Brawl but terrible at Melee and vice versa, some great Melee players may not feel Brawl is worth their time). So, I'm going to form two different crews for both games.

If you think you've got what it takes, talk to me about it, either post here, or PM/IM me and we can talk.

Things to consider:
Tournament Placings
Personal Advantages/Disadvantages
Sugesstions for other Crew mates

Also, I am looking for a captain for each crew, so if you think you can handle it, talk to me.

I want the best, no exceptions, for only the best can represent the South!!!
I live in SWF and i play metaknight, would like tryout for brawl.

Frames

DI
Well, i'm probably not gonna do tryouts at FAST, so you need to have some kind of reason for me to pick you, like tourney placings or something.

Frames

DI
Well, a good jiggs is a welcome addition, and you're the best jiggs in FL, so yea you're probably in Melee.

You can do tryouts for the brawl crew by having it during the melee days.
Well that would require having brawl setups on melee days, which is something i'm not looking to have; hence the reason I would most likely not do tryouts.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Coming in to say Iori and Chad from our area are just as good as Nite. I know Chad would like to go if he can get money, and Iori would probably follow.

Chad and Iori are both beast at brawl, but Chad doesnt like it so he most likely wont do that. In W. memphis is Roxas. Somewhere in MS is NES_N00b. He's won pretty much everything in our area.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Like exarch said, I'd have HBox, Shiz, Speed from FL. as definites. Colin and Lamb are good too. I wouldn't mind being an alternate but I'd rather not compete in crews seeing as to how I do in crews. For some reason I don't feel like I do well enough in crews period. If he were up to it, I'd say RockCrock as the South Captain candidate for Melee.

I wouldn't go space animal crazy, maybe 1 Fox starter, 1 Falco starter, and 1 Fox and Falco alternate player, that's it. I'd throw in a few odd matchups that aren't as familiar like Mario (Green Mario) or Ganondorf(Linguini).

SheikSSBM isn't going.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Like exarch said, I'd have HBox, Shiz, Speed from FL. as definites. Colin and Lamb are good too. I wouldn't mind being an alternate but I'd rather not compete in crews seeing as to how I do in crews. For some reason I don't feel like I do well enough in crews period. If he were up to it, I'd say RockCrock as the South Captain candidate for Melee.

I wouldn't go space animal crazy, maybe 1 Fox starter, 1 Falco starter, and 1 Fox and Falco alternate player, that's it. I'd throw in a few odd matchups that aren't as familiar like Mario (Green Mario) or Ganondorf(Linguini).

SheikSSBM isn't going.
man you guys and your box fetish XD

<3 you guys

sux that SSSBM isn't going

we need to get a list going

we should count by votes

that seems good

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I forgot you were coming chaddd. Well I just put Linguini 'cause I know he wrecks in crews. You'd be good too but you guys would have to figure that out these are just suggestions.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
linguini is a def for crews. we wouldnt have beat midwest without him just like hungry at GA. U guy dont have to put me in if you guys want cuz I know I choke alot. I guess same for colin since you put him in the same category as me. but he's alot more reliable than me overall

Life After Death

Smash Champion

And for the SE melee crew: Hbox, Colbol, Shiz, and Speed are musts. Also of note in the SE: Lambchops, Rice, Xif, Chaddd, LOZR, Nite. EDIT:GAH how could i forget -chad- and iori??

ouch man that kinda hurts me inside lol thanks alot bro

Linguini

Smash Master
I'm just going to give you a blank stare. Linguini, MM so I can show Florida how I wreck you everytime we play AGAIN?
Let's do it, $20 sounds good.
We have played once may I remind you, IN 4 FRIENDLIES,and we won two a piece each.

No need to post and cause drama like you usually do just because you care so much about me.
See you at FAST son.

Top Bottom