• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini ic's vid i made

D

Deleted member

i randomly made this from a 20-25min session lol but enjoy =D

if ppl end up actually liking it then ill' make a full version =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vm3NMbI-is

THe songs by me too!

PS: watch it in high quality!

Do not read this part til' after watching the video D=

also for those who have seen the vid there may be a few things I do in the vid that are hard to notice as some have told me.

1.In clip 4 on dreamland(at 39sec) i smash w/nana but when im on the ground after I bair xell he rolls behind me so i make nana wavedash w/him and to throw him off and then have her act like shes going to grab while i bair so he tries to escape getting hit by another bair.

2.In clip 6 on dreamland(at like 55sec) i just desync d-smash

3.In clip 7 on battlefield(at 59sec) i moonwalk (and pretty far) w/ic's lol

4.In clip 9 on dreamland(at 1:30)i nana ledge spike

5.In clip 12 on yoshis story(starting at 1:58)I jab xell w/nana as i approach w/fair then at the end of that clip when hes recovering i air dodge to the ledge and as im doing that i have nana upair so hes forced to di to the ledge without noticing i was airdodging towards it.

D

Deleted member

thanks =D

also for those who have seen the vid there may be a few things I do in the vid that are hard to notice as some have told me.

1.In clip 4 on dreamland(at 39sec)i smash w/nana but when im on the ground after I bair xell he rolls behind me so i make nana wavedash w/him and to throw him off and then have her act like shes going to grab while i bair so he tries to escape getting hit by another bair.

2.In clip 6 on dreamland(at like 55sec)i just desync d-smash

3.In clip 7 on battlefield(at 59sec)i moonwalk lpretty far w/ic's lol

5.In clip 12 on yoshis story(starting at 1:58)I jab xell w/nana as i approach w/fair then at the end of that clip when hes recovering i air dodge to the ledge and as im doing that i have nana upair so hes forced to di to the ledge without noticing i was airdodging towards it.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
thanks =D

1.In clip 4 on dreamland(at 39sec)i smash w/nana but when im on the ground after I bair xell he rolls behind me so i make nana wavedash w/him and to throw him off and then have her act like shes going to grab while i bair so he tries to escape getting hit by another bair.

2.In clip 6 on dreamland(at like 55sec)i just desync d-smash

3.In clip 7 on battlefield(at 59sec)i moonwalk lpretty far w/ic's lol

I tried getting to that point of desynch mastery with IC but you're so much better. Thanks for being an inspiration. =D

D

Deleted member

I loved it and I must know what program you use to make music o_O
i play keyboards but i also use fruity loops studio =D

its a really helpful music/beat enhancer and generator!

EDIT: and thanks alot speeds8er that means alot to me and your sig is hilarious!

D

Deleted member

thx guys oh i forgot to mention on the ledge spike clip she used bair just in case some still couldnt tell =0

D

Deleted member

Haha true OG's right there. I played that color to, they were the first characters i could wave dash plus the noise was cool to.

Orange= Nano
Blueish= Popo

=O
yea everyone still just says nana lol but they kno =)

Leech

Smash Journeyman
That was one of the best IC i have seen in a while and it was the first combo vid i ever saw with IC's.. but dang u made that out of 20 mins of footage? That is crazy.. It would be good even if you had an hour of footage.. but 20 mins thats very good.

D

Deleted member

i want to make some from tourny footage but i always end up not getting the chance T_T

Top Bottom