• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo Summer Monthlies Results from MN!

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
1 Blarglglglglglg Aaron and Chexr (of course)
2 pup n suds : (Ioc and Disciple)
3 The tema s Kioski (SDM and Seanson)
4 Sodomy is for Lovers. (Shrinkray and R1ngo)
5 Yoshimi (Yoshii and Deepak)
5 States Ugly
7 AA
7 Phat man comit
9 R is for ****
9 Team pick up
9 Team Elements
9 crayola (Bluewolf and Greenbunny)
13 make something up
13 same jackson
13 Eric's Gay
13 Andy and tony (Arichbold and Carlson)

I don't remember the rest.

1 Aaron (tie!) (Snake and Wolf)
1 Chexr (tie!) (Wolf and Kirby)
3 SDM (ROB)
4 Deepak (Kirby and Snake)
5 IOC (MK)
5 Shrinkray (Olimar)
7 Seanson (Lucas)
7 Eci4
9 Yoshii
9 Dr. Cuddles
9 GreenBunny
9 Bluewolf
13 Crash
13 Dan
13 NeoMagic
13 Swan
17 Schabit
17 popnFresh
17 Dendy
17 Ulti
17 tunuva
17 Bomber
17 Ringo
17 56k
25 Daniel
25 B-Ryan
25 Sliver
25 Gary
25 Spinner
25 Talim
25 X
25 Revengeska
33 JoeMotion
33 Ryan

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Tourney was too good, wish I could've stayed for singles.

Shout outs

Yoshii - Thanks for hosting the tourney. We didn't do any friendlies or crossed paths in the bracket.

Deepak - Funny MM, my Fox sucks lol. Ah well next time I'll mm with my Lucario.

Ioc - Too good teaming, we got a set off of Aaron and Chexr and had some really close matches too. Whenever you want to team again, let me know. Next time let's get 1st.

Shrinkray - Last match was so epic! OMG I'm the luckiest smasher ever. lol glad that you guys could come up again. Make some tournies in SD I'm sure some of us will head over there, it's the least we can do. I hope to see those vids up soon.

Aaron/Chexr - Way to go beast mode on us in Teams lol. Congrats on getting first in both events lol. GL at Florida, I'll try to find a way to get down there.

SDM/Seanson - Funny I didn't know I was in Loser's Final, thought it was 2/3. Good matches though, maybe next time, We should smash more often in the future.

R1ngo - Thanks for coming up, gotta stop doing the wrong moves in singles though dude. I know you can do better than that. Hope to see you at the next event.

Everyone else - HI!

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS -

Yoshii - fantastic job running the tourney - great all the way - soon I want to see you breaking top 5 in singles - I know you got the skills for it.

Deepak - man - I didn't know the upsmash was the kill move on Olly...fun fun fun matches!!

Disciple - You ARE the luckiest smasher alive - wow, I went and watched that match today - too good! I will post about this later but we are planning a tourney in Sioux Falls within the next month or two - it would be so awesome for the smash community here to see some of you guys make it!

SDM - SuperDoodMan...makes sense when you think about it...can't believe I didn't know that before!! The friendlies with you helped get me ready for the tourney sooooo much...thanks a lot for that...some day I want to try and get up and do some friendlies with you guys b/c I feel myself improving the entire game. I'm just waiting for to see you smile DURING a match...it has to happen sometime ;).

Season - I didn't get to play against you at all at this tourney...I told people back here about how crazy your lucas is though and we got some vids from doubles so people can actually see a truly good lucas.

Aaron - I'm the Olimar - South Dakota guy - I'm also the one that wants to money match your snake the next time I see you - he looks better every time I see him play!!

Chexr - your destroy me...lets be honest...but we have a good time while the game is playing and its a ton of fun - but you are a lier!! No peach!! Come on...I never saw the fingers crossed ;)...I swear - some day...in the future...I will beat you!...maybe...probably not!! However, getting the chance to keep hitting you in tourneys has really made me a better brawler across the board...nice coming back outa the losers bracket! Good Luck in Florida to you and Aaron!

Everyone Else I played - Great Matches!!

Everyone else there - thanks for coming hope to see you at future MN tourneys and hopefully the SD tourneys that we will be having!!

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Tourney was too good, wish I could've stayed for singles.

Shout outs

Yoshii - Thanks for hosting the tourney. We didn't do any friendlies or crossed paths in the bracket.

Deepak - Funny MM, my Fox sucks lol. Ah well next time I'll mm with my Lucario.

Ioc - Too good teaming, we got a set off of Aaron and Chexr and had some really close matches too. Whenever you want to team again, let me know. Next time let's get 1st.

Shrinkray - Last match was so epic! OMG I'm the luckiest smasher ever. lol glad that you guys could come up again. Make some tournies in SD I'm sure some of us will head over there, it's the least we can do. I hope to see those vids up soon.

Aaron/Chexr - Way to go beast mode on us in Teams lol. Congrats on getting first in both events lol. GL at Florida, I'll try to find a way to get down there.

SDM/Seanson - Funny I didn't know I was in Loser's Final, thought it was 2/3. Good matches though, maybe next time, We should smash more often in the future.

R1ngo - Thanks for coming up, gotta stop doing the wrong moves in singles though dude. I know you can do better than that. Hope to see you at the next event.

Everyone else - HI!

Top Bottom