• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April 18th Waco Tournament Brawl+!! (Official Waco Brawl Thread)

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Next Waco Tournaments:

IMPORTANT!! TOURNEY HAS BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY! sorry if this affects anyone's attendance.
Waco Tournament Fest+ 1 **Brawl+!!** April 19th!

-Pasted from AiB-
Saturday!!

***BRAWL+ SINGLES and DOUBLES TOURNEY***

Hey guys, and girls, A new month means a new tournament! This will be the first ever official Brawl+ tournament held in Texas, (as far as I know of) and I really hope to see a lot of you there!

So come on out, give it a shot, eat some awesome pizza, and have fun!

Show up as early as 11:30am for friendlies / setup, and registration. Registration closes at 12:30pm, tournament begins once the bracket is ready. (If there are first round byes, latecomers will be accepted assuming it does not alter the bracket!)

This tourney is held at Papa Rollo's Pizza, well known as the best quality pizza in Waco, so please feel free to order some up to help support our venue.

Venue fee- $2

Singles Tourney - $10 Entry
Pot: 60/30/10

Team Tourney - $10 Entry ($5 each)
Pot: 80/20 (could change if there is enough entrants)

Let your friends that don't have internet access know about this, but definitely let me know if you plan to come.

● Bring your own controllers!

● When you get here, make sure to find me, (I'll be the guy wearing blue tinted glasses, Shiken.) and/or the Signup Sheet.

● After registering on the sheet, give me your entry fee BEFORE PLAYING ANY FRIENDLIES, we want as much already done as possible before it's time to begin the tourny.

● If you want to record any matches, feel free to, but make sure you do not get in the way of any match.

● If you have a full setup for a station (the game, a wii, and a tv), PLEASE bring it. We currently NEED wii's with homebrew channel and GeckoOS 1.07b minimum!
We currently have confirmed:
3 TVs
3 Wiis

● We are using the official Brawl Plusery version 4.0 codeset, which can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220363

Rules-
Singles:
● 4 Stocks
● 8 Minute Time Limit
● No vulgar tag names
● All regular sets are Best 2/3; Winner's Loser's and Grand Finals are Best 3/5
● Double Elimination Bracket

Doubles:
● All same as Singles except:
● 9 Minute Time Limit
● Team Attack must be on

General:
● First Match Stage Selection is Random of:
-Final Destination
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Pokemon Stadium 2 (Frozen)
-Luigi's Mansion (Wastelands)

● Counterpick Stages:
-All Neutrals above
-Yoshi's Island
-Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
-Frigate Orpheon
-Delfino Plaza
-Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Lylat Cruise
-Jungle Japes
-Warioware (Frozen)

● Pausing during a match results in a warning first time, disqualification second. If the first pause caused a loss, (to be determined by us) the match may be required to be restarted.

● No time stalling abuse tactics will be allowed.

● All items OFF, Frequency NONE. There is a difference!

● Sudden Death is played if invoked. Don't let it go to sudden death. If sudden death is invoked via suicide, and that person has the lower %, he wins, and SD is not played.

● Chaingrabs are limited to 5 consecutive grabs. (Pretty sure this only applies to Ice Climbers in Brawl+)

Venue:
Name: Papa Rollos Pizza
Address: 703 Valley Mills Dr
Waco, Texas, United States
Notes: http://tinyurl.com/cogatm If you need help finding the place, call my cell at 254-722-4365

If you have any questions, ask here or on the AiB page, if you're interested in brawl, please make an account there, it's a great site for finding tournaments, has ladder rankings, and lots of other stuff.

Approximate Attendees
Shiken
Smashin Dude / DMG
GHNeko
TurnipDaisy

Next Tournament outside of waco we will be attending:

?

Waco Brawl Player Directory
{Name; Either real name or whatever you prefer to be called IRL} {Smashboards ID} {Tag} {Contact Number} {Mains (pick 3 or less)} {Has/Doesn't have own Transportation} {Friend Code}

{Shiken} {Shiken} {Äêrò°} {2547224365} {Kirby, Dedede} {Has Trans.} {4553-9625-2635}

{Janis} {none} {Niru} {2547224365} {Zelda, Zamus, Metaknight} {Has Trans.} {4553-9625-2635}

{Deadguy} {Gogeeeter} {HIV+} {private} {Random} {Has Trans.} {0258-9948-4663}

{Bobby} {dr.mario guy} {Huh?} {2547179741} {Wario, G&W, Dedede} {No transportation} {0516-7110-7288}

{Matt} {pogo} {Pogo} {2103137885} {Olimar} {?} {?}

{Tadeo} {adiverrdescends} {!!!} {4698782054} {Lucas, Marth, Snake} {?} {2921-8761-3464}

{Rain} {Truebountyhunter} {Rain} {-} {Meta Knight, Snake, Wolf} {No Trans.} {?}

{Fray} {IntotheFray} {Flare} {-} {Pit, Toon Link, Marth} {No Trans.}

{Nova} {?} {Nova} {2547565916} {Sonic, ?, ?} {No Trans.} {?}

{Jacob} {?} {?} {2547222781} {?, ?, ?} {?} {?}

{Erik} {?} {Apa} {?} {?, ?, ?} {?} {?}

{c0mplex} {?} {?} {2106632954} {?, ?, ?} {Has Trans.} {?}

{Crack} {?} {Crack} {?} {?, ?, ?} {?} {?}

{Nate} {?} {Nate} {?} {?, ?, ?} {?} {?}

{Taz} {?} {Taz} {?} {?, ?, ?} {?} {?}

If you wish to be added to the directory, or some info is incorrect or missing, please provide as much info as possible like the examples, and following the same format and I will add you as soon as possible.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
So is that what you want me to put down for you guys' mains? what happened to squirtle tadeo? xD

edit: and since your online right now pogo, how come you're never on aim?? also do you wanna come by and play some brawl tonight??

pogo

Smash Apprentice
yeah..olimar is easily top tier. And i am never on aim because i am ridiculously busy because school is terrible. i am not sure when ill be able to play brawl..maybe this weekend..but probablynot. maybe next weekend..

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
number one, meta knight don't suck, number two, olimar is not all that trust me, I have yet to be beaten by one. and third, shiken u can add me now, I'll just give u my number in the future, for communication, just put smashboards and I also have yahoo messenger, it's hilliarda@yahoo.com

pogo

Smash Apprentice
i also must say that i need no other question marks after olimar. there's barely even any other characters in the game relative to his talent. the way i am reading it is Olimar ?? as if you're QUESTIONING how awesome olimar is.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
also must say that i need no other question marks after olimar. there's barely even any other characters in the game relative to his talent. the way i am reading it is Olimar ?? as if you're QUESTIONING how awesome olimar is.
That's cause you're reading it wrong =P see the template in red, the two brackets after your mains are for whether you have your own transportation and what your brawl freindcode is.

number one, meta knight don't suck, number two, olimar is not all that trust me, I have yet to be beaten by one. and third, shiken u can add me now, I'll just give u my number in the future, for communication, just put smashboards and I also have yahoo messenger, it's hilliarda@yahoo.com
1)yeah i hear alot of people saying meta is top tier but i dunno i still think tiers are gonna be less accurate in brawl cause they did a fairly good job balancing.
2)yeah a pro olimar is actually pretty scary, he just needs to be played with strategy same as snake
3)well if you wanna be added fill in all the info for me.
{Name; Either real name or whatever you prefer to be called IRL} {Smashboards ID} {Tag} {Contact Number} {Mains (pick 3 or less)} {Has/Doesn't have own Transportation} {Friend Code}
and if you put your yahoo messanger in your profile people can see it there. like for example if you go to mine it has yahoo, msn, and aim xD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
For anyone who remembers that April Fools Day is today will have a laugh when they see the chaos on the boards. More Info here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160352

Pogo you main Cap'n Crunch? Lol :psycho:

{Bobby} {dr.mario guy} {Munch} {2547179741} {Wario, G&W, Dedede} {No transportation} {0516-7110-7288}

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
{Rain}{Truebountyhunter}{:)} {contact thru smashboards or Y-messenger} {Meta Knight, Snake, Wolf, Peach (she's back!) } { No Transportation}

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Hey I don't mind this new theard BUT can you take down "Official" because this isnt the "Official" thread. And seeing how as Dr drew isnt going to allow two waco threads. Im sure he going to close this one down. And far as being ranked. Id rather you take me off completly, seeing as how im the best here and im guessing intense is the highest you can go, I dont want to be ranked you amatuer brawlers. Not to mention you dont even have Nova included in the list one of the best player.

It kinda makes me looks bad like an amature myself to classed with such trash.
Besides, last time i played you shiken/rain/jacob you all were no more greater than a level 9 cpu, what are they called ? Hmm was it Nastys ? Yea think you guys are about that level.

Again anyone thinks otherwise im allways open to money matches.

P.S Olimar is trash, No wait to call him trash would be an insult to grabage itself. Olimar is nothing more than a waste of character. Can't wait to dominate yours pogo XD.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey I don't mind this new theard BUT can you take down "Official" because this isnt the "Official" thread. And seeing how as Dr drew isnt going to allow two waco threads.
Well I don't really see a problem, the old thread was for melee, this one's for brawl. The frontpage of the old thread also almost never got updated.

And far as being ranked. Id rather you take me off completly, seeing as how im the best here and im guessing intense is the highest you can go, I dont want to be ranked you amatuer brawlers.
It's not even a ranking really, I'm just kinda hoping that with the new players for brawl hopefully we can get some new people into the game and on these forums, and for those guys starting out it'd be good if they knew what other people on here might be closer to their level to play with instead of just getting owned by the more experienced guys. It's a ranking of experience, not skill.

Not to mention you dont even have Nova included in the list one of the best player.
I don't have everyone's info memorized, i just added ones off the top of my head, and was expecting people to reply to this thread with their info so i could add them in.

Besides, last time i played you shiken/rain/jacob you all were no more greater than a level 9 cpu, what are they called ? Hmm was it Nastys ? Yea think you guys are about that level. Again anyone thinks otherwise im allways open to money matches.
Is any of this really even necessary? First of all, yeah you are an amateur. We all are. This game has barely been out for less than a month, anyone that calls them self a pro this early is only fooling themselves. Second, as I said before, the list is a ranking of experience, not skill. It's not there for the purpose of knowing "who's the best". Just because someone else is in the same category as you doesn't mean they're as good as you, it just means you both know how to play the game at least to a certain minimum level. The reason there's no higher categories is because after that it would turn into a ranking, and we don't need one of those.

Anyways, if you really wanna be taken off the list then just tell me and I'll do it, if it really bothers you that much. =)

edit: Let's start talking about a tournament, I think we should have one sometime soon, what do you guys think?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Tournament sounds great; just name the date and the place. Now who here lives closest to West Side and wouldn't mind taking me and maybe 2 of my friends to wherever necessary? I can pitch in gas money and whatevr else.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
i got to play kirbykid last night, my wii finally let me connect to him, lol. I dunno the other guy but yeah kirbykid is good, first person I've played online so far with a kirby better than mine. (not tryin to say im the best or anything, ive just yet to find anyone with a better kirby other than him) we had some good matches, but i do think the lag was keeping us both from playing at our best ^^;

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Well, no answer when i tried calling you, and didnt hear from anyone else so I just sat here playing nobody again tonight. =/

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
hey sorry shiken something came up, but i think im getting a wireless connection sometime tonight here in waco so im me if you wanna try an online match again

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Besides, last time i played you shiken/rain/jacob you all were no more greater than a level 9 cpu, what are they called ? Hmm was it Nastys ? Yea think you guys are about that level.

:embarrassnumber one, whats up with you labeling me like that?! Im pretty sure that everybody here will agree that I don't play like a level 9 cpu. EVEN you know that, so for you to toss me into the mix like that was really messed up. Number two, I know im not the best player in the world, but I know that Im pretty well experienced and have the confidence to have what it takes to be known and win tournys. Remember this, AI's have a limit and once they reached that limit, thats it for them, they can go no higher, get any better. Im flesh and blood, my limits are endless and my experience and skills will continue to grow. If you want to continue calling yourself the best, which you will, then that's on you, but don't put me at the bottom of the barrel with all the other crabs. And third, The word is Nazi's not Nastys, if your going to put me down like that, at least do it properly.

Had to defend my title so don't take it to heart. Not mad but I was a little upset, but then u wouldn't be austin if you didn't do that. But you could have left my name out. remember, original crew: Nova, Sora, Rain, (Rymone, Austin, Anthony) or was I mistaken? Just like my sig says, Skill with the blade is measured by ones honor. if you think about it, it means more than just blades, but im done talkin about this. You still my boy of course, but don't label me on such a low level. You know I don't play like that so why would you say it? hmmmm:confused:

The name is Rain, got it memorized?:chuckle:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Well I don't really see a problem, the old thread was for melee, this one's for brawl. The frontpage of the old thread also almost never got updated.

It's not even a ranking really, I'm just kinda hoping that with the new players for brawl hopefully we can get some new people into the game and on these forums, and for those guys starting out it'd be good if they knew what other people on here might be closer to their level to play with instead of just getting owned by the more experienced guys. It's a ranking of experience, not skill.

I don't have everyone's info memorized, i just added ones off the top of my head, and was expecting people to reply to this thread with their info so i could add them in.

Is any of this really even necessary? First of all, yeah you are an amateur. We all are. This game has barely been out for less than a month, anyone that calls them self a pro this early is only fooling themselves. Second, as I said before, the list is a ranking of experience, not skill. It's not there for the purpose of knowing "who's the best". Just because someone else is in the same category as you doesn't mean they're as good as you, it just means you both know how to play the game at least to a certain minimum level. The reason there's no higher categories is because after that it would turn into a ranking, and we don't need one of those.

Anyways, if you really wanna be taken off the list then just tell me and I'll do it, if it really bothers you that much. =)

edit: Let's start talking about a tournament, I think we should have one sometime soon, what do you guys think?
If thats your only point for making a this new thread, which is stupid. A simple update could have made it fit for brawl. and it was only updated whenever something happened, nothing ever happens in this town, thats why it was never updated. This place is over filled with losers none willing to go to tournaments, or even money match. Pathetic. You and everyone else on that list is a perfect example of the trash i speak about.

I dont really care what the point of your meaningless thread is, or what your hope to inspire for that much. Because bottom line, there are no new memebers posting here. And you dont have half the experience I have acumulated. Even once you reach your peak fighting level you'll be lucky if you maxed out with just reaching a 1/4 of my experience level. you classifing yourself with me in anything related to this game is a lie, the only the we have in common about this is game is that we both play it.

What will the out of staters/towners think when they read such trash ? ITF and Shiken are in the same category ? Shiken must be as good as ITF. You are beneath my level of play and I will allways be better. Your a 3rd rate brawler with a 2nd rate character.

Me ? AmateurE ? Yes only in the terms of this game just came out so everyone is. But in terms of fighting ability far from it. I never said I was a pro, but my ablility to win for exceeds yours by atleast 2 fold.

You still havent taken me off yet ??? Of course I want to be taken off, hurry up and do it :embarrass.

wow someone thinks they're good...

but all i hear talk talk talk
Someone knows they are good, the best of this city.
Again, money matches me and see.

i don't know..is it even possible to be that good at brawl?
Of course it is, their are thousands of good people at this game. They just havent made themselfs known yet. I'll start with owning every competetive player in waco, in a money match.

i got to play kirbykid last night, my wii finally let me connect to him, lol. I dunno the other guy but yeah kirbykid is good, first person I've played online so far with a kirby better than mine. (not tryin to say im the best or anything, ive just yet to find anyone with a better kirby other than him) we had some good matches, but i do think the lag was keeping us both from playing at our best ^^;
I bet you didnt win a singel match against him did you ? Trash.

:embarrassnumber one, whats up with you labeling me like that?! Im pretty sure that everybody here will agree that I don't play like a level 9 cpu. EVEN you know that, so for you to toss me into the mix like that was really messed up. Number two, I know im not the best player in the world, but I know that Im pretty well experienced and have the confidence to have what it takes to be known and win tournys. Remember this, AI's have a limit and once they reached that limit, thats it for them, they can go no higher, get any better. Im flesh and blood, my limits are endless and my experience and skills will continue to grow. If you want to continue calling yourself the best, which you will, then that's on you, but don't put me at the bottom of the barrel with all the other crabs. And third, The word is Nazi's not Nastys, if your going to put me down like that, at least do it properly.

Had to defend my title so don't take it to heart. Not mad but I was a little upset, but then u wouldn't be austin if you didn't do that. But you could have left my name out. remember, original crew: Nova, Sora, Rain, (Rymone, Austin, Anthony) or was I mistaken? Just like my sig says, Skill with the blade is measured by ones honor. if you think about it, it means more than just blades, but im done talkin about this. You still my boy of course, but don't label me on such a low level. You know I don't play like that so why would you say it? hmmmm:confused:

The name is Rain, got it memorized?:chuckle:
I could have been wrong, perhaps I should have said level 3 Cpu. Please spare me your sentimental speech. If you want my respect, earn it. By taking me on in a money match. Prove to me that your better than what i give your credit for. If your no crab then stand up and show some pride. I may have had some for you, but with this newly attain level of skill ive accomplished. Everyone in waco is nothing but the equivilent of worms. Food for the ,maggots, waste.

Im not sure what your talking about, but the name for the level 9 computer level is called " Nasty" Make sure you have your facts straight before you try to correct someone. As as far as crew go, heh... yea sure. If you want to hold on to such uselesss labels. Again, we go back way, and then some. But, the Name is " ITF " thats " In the Fray " Got it memorized ? thats what i go by, and not anything else. So lets leave personally names out of this.

Your sig is trash, what do you know of honor ? Useing a random photobucket siggy created from someone else. That alone shows me how much self honor you have.

If course we're still boys, and im still cool with everyone here. But when it comes to something as serious as brawl. We you all just don't compare to me. Your good for your level, but that isnt enough for me. Again, anyone who think otherwise Im up for a money match any day, any week.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
If thats your only point for making a this new thread, which is stupid. A simple update could have made it fit for brawl. and it was only updated whenever something happened, nothing ever happens in this town, thats why it was never updated. This place is over filled with losers none willing to go to tournaments, or even money match. Pathetic. You and everyone else on that list is a perfect example of the trash i speak about.

I dont really care what the point of your meaningless thread is, or what your hope to inspire for that much. Because bottom line, there are no new memebers posting here. And you dont have half the experience I have acumulated. Even once you reach your peak fighting level you'll be lucky if you maxed out with just reaching a 1/4 of my experience level. you classifing yourself with me in anything related to this game is a lie, the only the we have in common about this is game is that we both play it.

What will the out of staters/towners think when they read such trash ? ITF and Shiken are in the same category ? Shiken must be as good as ITF. You are beneath my level of play and I will allways be better. Your a 3rd rate brawler with a 2nd rate character.

Me ? AmateurE ? Yes only in the terms of this game just came out so everyone is. But in terms of fighting ability far from it. I never said I was a pro, but my ablility to win for exceeds yours by atleast 2 fold.

Of course it is, their are thousands of good people at this game. They just havent made themselfs known yet. I'll start with owning every competetive player in waco, in a money match.

I could have been wrong, perhaps I should have said level 3 Cpu. Please spare me your sentimental speech. If you want my respect, earn it. By taking me on in a money match. Prove to me that your better than what i give your credit for. If your no crab then stand up and show some pride. I may have had some for you, but with this newly attain level of skill ive accomplished. Everyone in waco is nothing but the equivilent of worms. Food for the ,maggots, waste.

If course we're still boys, and im still cool with everyone here. But when it comes to something as serious as brawl. We you all just don't compare to me. Your good for your level, but that isnt enough for me. Again, anyone who think otherwise Im up for a money match any day, any week.
best.satire.ever.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
hey sorry shiken something came up, but i think im getting a wireless connection sometime tonight here in waco so im me if you wanna try an online match again
lol, IM you? you're always afk! xD
I think I got my router connection all fixed so I don't think im getting the random disconnects from people anymore. But still, playing it online will never truely be lag free so you should still come over sometime to play =)

Actually, if you really wanna get technical, I won the majority of the matches. I just didnt feel it was anything to brag about, since he wasnt using kirby for most all the matches. Look, if you really think we're such trash and all that, why don't you just stop posting in my thread? Seems like from your point of view it'd be a waste of time to even talk to us since according to you we'll never be as good as you (lol). So why don't you just move along, I don't speak for everyone but I sure as hell don't enjoy playing with someone who can't even have fun with the game. It's ok to take the game seriously, and it's ok to trash talk a bit, but you really take it overboard.
Of course we're still boys, and im still cool with everyone here.
You say that, and maybe you mean it, but it's hard to be cool with someone who you think is your friend sit there and talk **** about you with a straight face.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet

You still havent taken me off yet ??? Of course I want to be taken off, hurry up and do it :embarrass.

Someone knows they are good, the best of this city.
Again, money matches me and see.

Im not sure what your talking about, but the name for the level 9 computer level is called " Nasty" Make sure you have your facts straight before you try to correct someone. As as far as crew go, heh... yea sure. If you want to hold on to such uselesss labels. Again, we go back way, and then some. But, the Name is " ITF " thats " In the Fray " Got it memorized ? thats what i go by, and not anything else. So lets leave personally names out of this.

Your sig is trash, what do you know of honor ? Useing a random photobucket siggy created from someone else. That alone shows me how much self honor you have.

Well for one, you should try checking yourself, look closely at your grammar. It say Natys, not nasty, so before you try to make me look stupid, make sure YOU do your research. And another thing, this has nothing to do with sentimental crap, I was clearly speaking my mind and defending myself. And I still go by what I say when I said don't compare to other people who don't have much experience than me. We played this game for years. Most of everybody that we met or know played for only a year or 2. In experience, I would have to say that im better. Skills sometimes maybe lacking, but in do time, I know that I will be flawless. Plus, I don't have to prove myself to nobody. If someone wants to challenge me, then I will accept. Why should I prove myself to anyone? To me there is no superior or better, It's all about what you think and know. Im a selfish person, so I worried more about me than anything. For someone to say prove yourself, I find that funny. Well its getting late and as much I would love to keep talkin about this, im really tired and want to get some sleep so I will finish this later. oh yeah, don't steal my quotes,

The Name Is Rain, Got it Memorized?:chuckle:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
best.satire.ever.
Nah, :).

Actually, if you really wanna get technical, I won the majority of the matches. I just didnt feel it was anything to brag about, since he wasnt using kirby for most all the matches. Look, if you really think we're such trash and all that, why don't you just stop posting in my thread? Seems like from your point of view it'd be a waste of time to even talk to us since according to you we'll never be as good as you (lol). So why don't you just move along, I don't speak for everyone but I sure as hell don't enjoy playing with someone who can't even have fun with the game. It's ok to take the game seriously, and it's ok to trash talk a bit, but you really take it overboard.

You say that, and maybe you mean it, but it's hard to be cool with someone who you think is your friend sit there and talk **** about you with a straight face.
If you beat him, then i know for fact that i can take him hands down. I dont't really care for posting in your lame thread at the same time there is not much you can do to make me stop posting here either, now is it ? Again, untill I prove to you all how much better i truly am. I won't stop. And to get specific I never said the rest of waco wouldnt be as good as me. I said YOU wouldnt be as good as me.

And where did I say I couldnt have fun with the game ? I play at Nova's about twice a week surely playing around just enjoying the game. And most of our matches go back and forth.
It's the fact of me wanting you all to know hands down that im waco best. To erase any doubt. So untill each and everyone of you gets owned by me. I'll continue to trash talk.

Overboard ? Nah, I just pratice my best lines on you guys. If your going to cry about it ill tone it down some. :( , chillax its just talk dude its not like i mean any of it. Talking like this is just fun :laugh:, but yea i dont want you all to think that im getting soft, so yea again your trash shiken. >.>

i don't think that itf even knows what a satire is.
I believe it means Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity. I could be wrong though.

Man diver, I cant wait to own you again. The last time i played you at baylor i remember 4 stocking you in marth ditto. I hope you've gotten better since then.

Well for one, you should try checking yourself, look closely at your grammar. It say Natys, not nasty, so before you try to make me look stupid, make sure YOU do your research. And another thing, this has nothing to do with sentimental crap, I was clearly speaking my mind and defending myself. And I still go by what I say when I said don't compare to other people who don't have much experience than me. We played this game for years. Most of everybody that we met or know played for only a year or 2. In experience, I would have to say that im better. Skills sometimes maybe lacking, but in do time, I know that I will be flawless. Plus, I don't have to prove myself to nobody. If someone wants to challenge me, then I will accept. Why should I prove myself to anyone? To me there is no superior or better, It's all about what you think and know. Im a selfish person, so I worried more about me than anything. For someone to say prove yourself, I find that funny. Well its getting late and as much I would love to keep talkin about this, im really tired and want to get some sleep so I will finish this later. oh yeah, don't steal my quotes,

The Name Is Rain, Got it Memorized?:chuckle:

Again, what are you talking about ? I swear I didnt edit my post or anything and I still didnt see the word Natys anywhere. I dont have to make you look stupid you do a good job of that by yourself :laugh: .Well acorrding to shiken you and him play at the same experience level, your both classed as " Intense " fighters. Im sorry if he fooled me into thinking your just as bad as he him at this game. Teh, so fine then I challenge you Rain, 10 or 20 dollar money match. What do you say ?

And yea were still cool heh, rain more like .... trash. hehe. :laugh:

pogo

Smash Apprentice
sometimes I feel like i am the only one who gets ITF. last thread he talked about how it's just a game..and now he's saying things like how this is serious business..he's just playin' mind games..and y'all are all falling for it. one of you who actually plays the game should play him...but you're afraid of losing because then he will TOTALLY go off on you by making fun of you..so you're intimidated. see? he's all in your heads.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
sometimes I feel like i am the only one who gets ITF. last thread he talked about how it's just a game..and now he's saying things like how this is serious business..he's just playin' mind games..and y'all are all falling for it. one of you who actually plays the game should play him...but you're afraid of losing because then he will TOTALLY go off on you by making fun of you..so you're intimidated. see? he's all in your heads.
Yea a good majority of the things I say is trash talk and nothing more, but yea you are totally right, the moment I happened to win ill have several things to say and be all over their case.

Nova on the other hand trash talks back and comes with an even tougher game. I wont lie at all he is pretty tough and give me good challenge while playing. But, if for example if I were to actually lose a money match to one of these guys. It would make me look wrong and completly shut me up.. I thought that fact alone would be enough to make the want to play me.

But I guess their too intimidated, I guess none of them remember but i said alittle while before brawl came out that i would be trash talking like this, it helps me enjoy the game to the fullest, it makes it most fun for me. Trash talking and being able to back it up, then going even further to support it with more trash talk.

@ Diver: Nah, I havent heard that word since like the 8th grade so I asked someone next to me about the word and gave them my definition on it, and they backed me up with supportive meanings.

Funny how you didnt say anything about me 4 stocking you, while i was sandbagging ;)/:laugh:

Top Bottom