• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Infinate Shine

Percon

Smash Lord
On a stage with a wall, fox can infinite shine by just spamming it, no cancel required.

Discuss

BTW Its just done by tapping b while holding down

Percon

Smash Lord
Okay, so, Ill try to get a video up soon.

It's hard to initiate, but even more difficult to escape. We DID find out that shielding at the right time can get you out, but I'm pretty sure this requires the shiner to mess up slightly.

We're not sure if it works on all characters or all walls, but we'll keep you posted.

HiIH

Smash Lord
We're supposedly getting a japanese wii and brawl in the next week or so, so we'll try it as well to try and confirm it.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea Percon has some videos that hes going to upload later today. In the video I'm the Ike that is trying to escape it. Its not an easy thing to do. You have a small window (Im guessing maybe 3-7 frames) to escape it.

:034:

Smash Hero
Whew, you have to be really close to the wall... I was worried for a while there. Just don't get caught and it seems it'll be alright.

Miller

Smash Lord
This is actually a practical move. It isnt that hard to get someone to roll where you want to go with pressure and mindgames so used in the right hands, It will be deadly :p

Samigi

Smash Cadet
I don't exactly get what you guys mean by Infinite Shine...I saw the video, but all I saw was Fox shining Link obessively, then he randomly stops. I don't know how it can be be called Infinite...Fox doesn't have a limit to using his shine...Sorry if I sound nooby...

goldemblem

Smash Apprentice
it means that Fox can make his shine until raising the porcentage of the opponent to huge levels, it can be infinite but only if the user does not mess up, the shine its amazing XD

cloaknsmoke

Smash Rookie
Yes this is an infinite if two conditions are met.

1. The Fox must have the correct rhythm to keep it going.
2. It must be initiated below a certain percent. Character weight determines this percent. After this threshhold, the enemy will get hit into the wall and bounce off.

I am assuming that Game and Watch is still pretty light compared to Ganondorf and I tested it with both. Ganondorf got to around 170 while G&W only got to around 140.

Top Bottom