• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dr. Mario] eighteenspikes - Waiting To Die

orintemple

Smash Lord
I am amazed. Great Doc playing. I am just barely starting to get some good combos down with Mario and it always entertains me to see great Mario/Doc players.

Chexr

Smash Ace
The song really did leave me wanting to die and I wanted to see the up-b cancel =(

Oh yea good stuff too, we should have a Doc ditto MM at CC6

Yomi

Smash Cadet
Most interesting intro I've seen in a combo video. Great editing. Good gameplay. Make more videos. It would be tight if one was made compiling all the Docs in the world.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
sadly, i dont have any sound, i´d love to hear what music you picked :(
but nice video :D i like your uair to fsmash.... i will try to adapt that into my playstyle*gg*

hi yomi ^^

St. Viers

Smash Champion
of course, eighteen's editting makes him pro, people <_<

and the song was so perfect, how can you hate it. It was like it was deliberately picked or something <_<

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good stuff 18spikes, great to see another good doc combo vid.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Eighteenspikes is hardcore 2 da bone.

HOT
****ING
STUFF

On a slightly related note, I LOVE Spike's Gabber. It's a nice dynamic to have something different from Eggz's Happy Hardcore. It's alot less happy and more hardcore. Good ****. Keep it up.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
It was alright, like the editing and the transitions. The over combos included in the video were ok, very practical and it seemed like your opponents didnt mess up that much to give you too much of an edge.

All in all it was a good video, but I liked Remedy more.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Absolutely amazing! I can't believe how well you combo into the Fsmash and this is Doc's fsmash- powerfull but small. I think the intro was good but too long winded for me. Seeing people being held in a grab I don't think is neccesary.

khepri

Smash Lord
The only problem with the video was that the intro was way too long. It took like 2 minutes to begin. Other than that, those were some amazing skills with doc.

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
hmm nice editing. not quite MasterWumpus but eh XD.
The song was a little too forced on the video. I cant imagine someone actually thought it fitted the bill.
As for the actual combo material; pretty good. but where are the pill rushes and the flashy movement techniques? pass me some Eggz videos! (haha you must hate me by now XD)

All rantings aside, you deserve credit -> * hands out some credits * there you go

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Thanks for the views, comments, and input so far, everyone :chuckle: I'm glad so many people are enjoying the editing. I put a lot of effort into the intro and the sync throughout the video. It was mostly meant to entertain, so I understand that when I make deviations from typical combo video music and theme choices, some people will enjoy them and others wont. So don't worry about offending me if you didn't like any aspects about it :)
keep on watching and commenting! :lick:

Top Bottom