• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Awards 2007 Campaigning Thread

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
This thread is for anyone who was nominated in the 2007 Forum Awards to post their campaign messages to the voters. Please keep in mind the following rules for this thread:
  • If you did not receive a nomination yourself, please do not post in this thread. You are welcome to post your comments in the Forum Awards Nominee Discussion thread in Announcements Discussion, but please don't post here.
  • Only one post per person, please. If you were nominated for multiple awards, you should campaign for all of them in the same post (either together or separately, however you choose). If you want to edit your campaign post, feel free.
  • Please don't be insulting or condescending to other nominees, or those who did not get nominated. If it's in the context of sarcasm or harmless joking around, it's probably alright--just don't be mean-spirited.
  • Finally, only post in this thread if you actually received a nomination. (Yes, you eagle-eyed reader, this is just the first rule phrased differently!)
This thread will be open for the duration of final voting. Nominees who choose to post in this thread will have a link to their post appear in the voting booth under their name. (If for some reason you don't see such a link and you have posted in this thread, please PM me.)

Happy campaigning!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Forum Monkey vote thingy

All right then, I'll kick this off shall I?

*Clears throat*
My initial campaign wasn't grabbing enough, so I've made it AWESOME.

My name is Blackadder.
My nipples are more outstretched than Captain Falcon's.
I know nearly all the words to Charlie Chaplin’s "The Tramp".
I am able to reproduce mutant babies at the rate of GOD!! (Mic_128)
My mutant babies are just as amazingly sexy as I!!
They will take over the known world if you don't vote for me!
Or my outstretched nipples!!
No, my Outstretched Nipples of Doom!!!
So vote for me as Forum Monkey for I'll come and steal your left nostril's testicles!
Thank you for your time. :)

Or y'know, just vote for IsmaR.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Grrrr

Also anyone want a cup of coffee?

Also I see that you do want a cup of coffee.

Also I am well located near you to give you said coffee.

Also...um....I'm very gregarious. Can't quite put that in a coffee giving senario. Sue me. Rawr.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you vote me for nicest member I'll kill you and **** your dog. Be grateful that's it.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Grrrr

Also anyone want a cup of coffee?

Also I see that you do want a cup of coffee.

Also I am well located near you to give you said coffee.

Also...um....I'm very gregarious. Can't quite put that in a coffee giving senario. Sue me. Rawr.
You forgot most fearsome, although this could have been accomplished by the Rawr.

Micedit: It's also the Grr at the start

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Triforce + samus = win?

Vote for mah sig :).

Banks

Smash Hero
vote for me for forum monkey, if not me than gimpy because the other two are no-names LOL >____>

also because i'm in the blad breakers. LET IT RIIIP

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Vote for me for Best Location, because I mindgames'd Mew2King with it. That doesn't happen everyday.

Also, remember.

A vote for Dazwa...

IS A VOTE

FOR DAZWA

EDIT: If you don't understand my location, click on my profile and be amazed.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well, I won two consecutive writing contests this year, and I've tried to improve the writing forum by reviewing several pieces and starting this thread to help improve the forum in general.

Vote non-Mod: Vote Jam Stunna!™

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm the first one on the ballot for Most Improved. Make the job easy, and just choose that one.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I got nominated for almost everything, some of them don't even make sense. Just vote for me already *shrug*

Also, don't deny that you read my brawl impressions thread like 30 times over by now, everyone has, even I have.

Just watch my youtube videos or something right before voting.

Also if I don't win every category I'm nominated for... no more Brawl Talk ever.

just kidding.

sort of.

seriously though just vote for whoever you want, I kind of just wanted to post something in here *shrug*

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Reasons to vote for me

1st off, I won't mention the other 3 guys like some people.(hintity hint hint :p)

2nd, If you don't know me, vote for me!:luigi:

3rd, If you do know me, you know why to vote for me!:mario:

4th, Vote for the underdog.:kirby:

5th, Vote for me and I'll make it worth your while.:snes:

6th, Vote for the new guy.:monkey:

7th, Vote for the minority.:bandit:

8th, Vote for the Lesbo.:dk:

9th, All of the above.:bigthumbu

10th, If you don't know me, vote for me!:******:

11th, If you find all of this annoying, vote for me!:ouch:

Lastly, Forget everything I just said and vote for me!:pimp:

IsmaR for Forum Monkey! :smash:

Beat

Smash Ace
Um, vote for me for best artist, cause... Um... Heh, well, look at my art and if you like it a lot, then... vote for me!

There's a link to my art thread in my siggy. I haven't updated recently due to finals/holidays, but once the 25th is over I'll have time to scan stuffs!

Also, my art isn't inked or anything fancy, so I guess that's kinda weak, but... I think it's funny, and you do too!

Rawr,
<3Boco

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I have no idea what my award even means, but it's the only thing I've ever been nominated for so that's cool.

Vote for me for the category I was in, I forgot already.

Right, Smash Practitioner. I guess it means I play.

Well, I do. So vote for me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i should especially be voted for in the ones that dont make sense that i'd be nominated for.

i really think that people dont understand what that forum games award is supposed to be LOL

Elysium

Smash Lord
Here's the deal.

Watch this video,
Here

And if you laugh, come close to laughing, smile, even think about smiling or say wtf and that the video was a waste of time.

You Must Vote For Me!
Elysium the underdog for best location!

:mushroom:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just saw that I've been nominated for best smashturbator (what the master debater award should have been called).

You MUST vote for me because I just used my 1337th post to post this. Since you're reading this, that pretty much contractually obligates you to vote for me. A breach of such a contract will result in all of your bases being belonged to me.

Persuasive, yes? Smashturbator indeed....

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I think that I may be the underdog when it comes to the Most Intelligent category due to me being the newest user. However, I have brought many fresh ideas and topics to SmashBoards, and I myself have worked many hours toiling to bring this site my insight and analyses on possible Brawl newcomers. I take my work very seriously and try my best to help others. I have been the one to break many rumors and information to the Smash Bros. community, such as the CoroCoro magazine rumor, the 10-hour Subspace Emissary rumor, Brawl being playable at JumpFest, and the announcement of Duster (a character from Mother 3) being an Assist Trophy. I would be very grateful for your vote, and if I win I will continue to my utmost ability to bring you the best analyses and find the latest rumors about Brawl.

Here are a few threads that show you my intellectual prowess, and why I was nominated for this category:

The ULTIMATE Probable Playable Characters In Brawl Analysis Topic!
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=124098

Official Square-Enix Characters For Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Topic
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=104797

The Roy For Brawl Thread: Support Our Boy Roy
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121880

The Official Post Your First Thoughts When You Heard Of The Melee Roster Topic!
Link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=126031

The first thread is my magnum opus, and it should be read my nearly every person who is anticipating Brawl in my opinion.

With Brawl being less than a month away from its Japanese release (January 24), expect me to work overtime when it comes to analyzing Brawl's potential roster. I will be extremely thankful if you do end up deciding to cast me as your choice for the Most Intelligent category. Thank you for taking your time to read this campaign post, and I anxiously await the results to the Forum Awards. :)

Sliq

Smash Master
I got nominated for almost everything, some of them don't even make sense. Just vote for me already *shrug*

Also, don't deny that you read my brawl impressions thread like 30 times over by now, everyone has, even I have.

Just watch my youtube videos or something right before voting.

Also if I don't win every category I'm nominated for... no more Brawl Talk ever.

just kidding.

sort of.

seriously though just vote for whoever you want, I kind of just wanted to post something in here *shrug*

Who drew that picture, because it's awesome.

Also, don't vote for Gimpyfish. His agenda includes strangling kittens and giving people aids.

Banks

Smash Hero
vote me for forum monkey, because i'm the best candidate who isn't in seven other categories. that is all. i am famous.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Um...

Vote for Jammer for both Friendliest Member and Most Respected Noob?

If you want to make a stranger on the Internets (me) happy, then vote for Jammer. But only if you think I deserve it, of course. I believe I do, because I try to be very friendly as well as intelligent and respectable, but it's of course a very subjective thing.

Wow, that was pretty sad. I was planning on running for President of the United States at some point, but if that's the best campaigning I can come up with...

But do you have any idea how long it took to make that all Christmas colorish?

Actually, not that long.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to vote Fawriel for friendliest member instead of me, you have my blessing.

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Vote ME for President! I will make your grandbabies happy!

Oh wait... Ya gotta be nominated these days? Shucks! Shucks ye and ye gawldurn modern system! Shucks, I say!

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've gotten runner up for 4 or 5 years now (usually for best name - once for best signature - and something else). However this year is different, why is this year different? Because now I live in Japan. And how cool would it be if you voted for someone who lived in Japan, and that person won?
Yeah, it'd be pretty ****ing cool. Vote for me.

-bazooka lucca

Edit: No, <3 has not beat me every year. Only 1 or 2 times? I don't really remember. However I have been beaten every year for the last 5 years or so (maybe more - I have been on these boards for about 7-8 years). I just know I get my *** kicked alot =] I think it's time an original "coolest" name wins!

Top Bottom