• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 6: Falcons Country results

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
First I'd like to say that I'm sorry about the way the tournament went.
The schedule was completely derailed, the bracket crashed and pushed singles back for about a half hour, teams signups didn't even start till about 6 or so, and Falcon Draft Crews didn't even happen.
So, I would like to say, I am sorry and that next time it will be better run. We will stick to the schedule no matter what next time.
Now on with the results!

Singles
1st The $10,000 Bladebeaker (PC Chris)
2nd The Apple Bladebreaker (Cort)
3rd Hayato
4th The Choo Choo Bladebreaker (Darc)
5th: The Red Bladebreaker (Dazwa) / Pine
7th: The Ginger Bladebreake (ZoSo) / Pat/Pro
11th: The Non-Black Bladebreaker (Banks) / Skler / The Pew Pew Bladebreaker (Thorn)

teams:
1st PC Chris/Cort
2nd Zoso/Dazwa
3rd Skler/Pine
4th Hayato/th0rn

It's safe to say the blade breakers tore **** up.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
First !

I'll do shout-outs sometime. Right now I will give shout-outs to the people that already gave me them, plus a few extra. I'll edit some in later.

PC: loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool peach. I can't even Falcon you anymore, luckily you went fawks first round to make me feel all happy, and I appreciate that. Good seeing you again. Cool as always.

Milky: LOL you punched me. Peach is beast. Fun finally getting to really meet you other than the occasional hi. Fun finally getting to play you. Fun fun fun.

Elen: I think that you team better with something other than Jigglypuff. I think ma sheik was doing better with you. I think next time we team I might have to go something other than jiggs.

Daz: You live in ma house.

Banks: WTF the only thing I really talked to you about was SMELL MA PIT. Good sheezy I guess.

V: Good seeing you again. I didn't play many people including you :/ Hair is still amazing

Nus: WTFUX BEAT HAYATO FOR ME. Good sheezy when you don't even play anymore. Too cools

_V_

Smash Ace
Awesome. This was so much fun!! Shout outs soon!!! :)

See everyone at SNF?? then at Esticle (where Vnus will **** everything)?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
full results?

--fate hates me...when I decide fine, I won't go, don't have a way to get there (and thus make other plans) it turns out I could have gone...

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Shoutouts:

CT/NY:
Cort: Kid is still too gay! Good shnoz beating Chris in winners though, I didn't watch any of the final matches.

PC: Nice matches at Cort's, stupid kirby. T_T

V: I was major squandering in teams lol but then I'd start trying if it was like last game/last stock and we'd do a comeback. Too good, I think we did surprisingly ok vs pine/skler. :D

Spawn: Thanks for letting me crash at your house, I didn't really feel like driving all the way home. TY for the hot cocoa and bagel sandwich. MMM

Milktea: I'll always be there when you need me to pee with you.

Budai: Fun team friendlies! Kids getting good.

Sean: I don't think I talked to you at all. Learn how to drive home, it really was not that hard...

Rest of CT: Thanks for squandering and not coming. This is coming from Nus too.

ME:
Darc: I didn't play you, but you are lucky you didn't have to, I would've went peach or something. LOL

Dazwa: Kids so good, nice hair and eyebrows. I love pounding you.

Thorn: Falco is too good.

Banks: Kid ***** me.

Boxman: Almost beat us in teams, good stuff. Fun friendly teams, don't try to hug me anymore. >_<

IC: Hahaha, we are ridiculously good in teams. Double falcons ftw.

Larx?: Give me the sobe next time.

Solar: I don't think I talked to you at all.

MA:
KDJ: Play next time! Too bad crews ended, I wish we were down and then we could witness the ridiculous kdj comeback.

Mattdotzeb: Sorry about the friendlies. XD Good stuff running the tournament and such.

Elen: I don't think I really talked to you much, good stuff running the tournament.

AOI: Or something like that, is he MA? Good matches, you got me real nervous.

Cogsmooch: Nice matches! My fox was just feeling really good that first match. XD

Purple Cobra: Is he MA? Nice matches, you were doing some crazy samus stuff but you felt for my random crap too easily! Haha.

**** Tom: I didn't really play/talk to you either. =(

Hayato: Kids lucky I got disqualified. Haha, just kidding. You would've ***** me. XD

RI:
KevinM: We'll play sometime... kids too tall.

Emmy: You looked so different with the haircut. My hair is longer than yours now. :D

Zoso: Good stuff in tournament, kids good. Too bad we didn't get to play.

NH:
Skler: Good team matches, kids link is too good.

Pine: Kid beats me with Ylink, too good! You're a funny guy.

Edit: I forgot that little 8 year old girl that was RIDICULOUS. Good stuff! SHIZ

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lol shoutouts for a tournament i live nowhere near.

GOOOO RED POWERRR

DAZWA SEND ME PIXXXXXXX

DARC'S TOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

I LOVE NEW ENGLAAAND

MattDotZeb for sexiest member.

ZoSo rules!

Pine and Skler are awesomazing

Milktea is too gooooot

**** Tom is pancakes and raple syrup

Cort is taking me and Dylan to visit Dazwa

Boxman, I hope you pulled some Box2King combos

KevinM techrolls money matches *****es... etc. KevinM too good.

th0rn loolololol computer help

Banks... we need to visit an orphanage sometime

spawn visit GA sometime <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Ok...shout outs now...because I am bored.

Nus- Haha you are too good. Doesn't play for months and still *****. Drill shine infinite that Marth, lol. We are too good at teams (when you try), double Marth, dair to your reverse up B. BEST COMBO EVER!

Cort- LOLz Bowser. That **** Peach costume :( Awesome job in the tournament!!

Brookman- I missed you.

PC- Keep that Kirby away from me!! I will remain 3-0 against it forever!!! Thanks for saying my tech got better :)

Zoso- As always, you are the man.

Milktea- LOL homework on a Saturday! Good luck with your finals ^_^ Haha don't worry about not teaming with me!! It was only if Nus left anyway, and he didn't, so yay!! :)

Spawn- We will actually play again someday. You keep getting better and better! Yay! Mmm Quizno's!

Budai- Good **** in those bracket matches...you definitely had the second game...sorry for the gay shine spike :( PC told me to do it.

Sean- Nice seeing you again man! We have to play again sometime...but that Luigi scares me :(

.zeb- Good job running the tournament!

Elen- Yellow. We didn't play again :( You need to destroy me sometime.

AOI- LOL, I have had to play you 3 tournaments in a row. Atleast it wasn't in singles this time. You probably would have ***** me anyway.

Nuro- I think that was you, we teamed against Milktea and Spawn for a few matches. Good ****! You are too good!

Darc- Too good! **** me again sometime!

Dazwa- Your hair was too good. You destroy me completely and I like it.

Boxman- you are too good at fixing controls.

Banks- You're too good.

Thorn- We should play soemtime, so you can destroy me.

Pine- You ***** my ****! Your Doc is too good man. Nice team matches too!

Skler- Nice team matches! I thought I had that comeback when I teched your nair! Oh wells, you are too good!

Hayato- Kits too goot. Great job in brackets.

KevinM- Bowser is too good!! We should play sometime.

Emmy- Your Kirby is now better than PC's!! My poor Game & Watch :( I thought he stood a chance!!

Pat/Pro- Nice matches in teams!!

IC- Nice matches in teas as well! Climbers are too good!

Everyone in brackets- Good ****!

Umm longest shout outs ever...I was bored. I wonder if I forgot anyone...hmmm.

Everyone go to SNF and Esticle!!!!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Shoutouts will come as I remember them.

Matt.Zeb: Our team is too good. We should have won doubles by default, that double missile nair was pretty epic.

Solar: You're a cool guy. I couldn't space your peach at all, which is unusual. Good games. Also, TLoM is the same chart on all versions of DDR.

Elen: Good tournament, I have a couple suggestions for next time which could speed stuff up though.

Banks: I won't fall for random MM traps. Good games in teams, your shiek is too good.

Dazwa: Finally got to play you, you owned me. Also, I noticed your hair was a different color, I WTF'd for a second.

Pat/Pro: You should sing more in public, your voice is pretty good. You and IronChief destroyed us in teams, gg.

AOI: We didn't play, but you would have beat me anyways...

Boxman: Let it rip. Learn to beast at that game and I'll MM you next time.

Kid that was new but entered anyways (Even though you'll never read this): Good games, and good try for your first tournament. Practice practice practice.

Dark Cloud: We shoulda played. I hate that I have to go marth against you still...

Purple Cobra (I think, not really sure, samus player wearing a green hat and glasses, IIRC): Nice samus, we should play again. I still remember playing you back at CATA3, where you owned me.

PC: Next time, I will $1 MM you just to say that I've played you. Or you could save me the dollar and we could play a friendly match >.> Either way, I really wanna play you.

Cort: See above.

Darc: See above above.

Everyone else I've never played: See above above above.

Everyone I played that I didn't mention: Good games.

If I lost to you: Rematch.

This was fun, much better than sitting at home sick. Of course, I'll be doing that today, and this coming week, but whatever, it was worth it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
/subscribes

I might do shoutouts. I dunno. GG's to everyone I guess. I had a ton of fun at this tournament.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
This is Like my first tournament that people gave me shout outs that wasn't from minnesota Maine

hmm...i kind of forgot everyone's names...so i'll just decribe them.

Person with the red hat that was sort of fluffy: You wouldn't have got punched if you gave me the money.

person that turned his hair red to team with zoso: You still have a few more months to get red of it.

Person that kept forgetting the beyblade on the table: You should have money matched me for a beyblade.

Person that had the hat that said naughty-nice on it: you are some what attractive to me.

Person with the long hair that i told to shave his head: That candy really was good.

Person wtih the short hair that i told to get a hair cut standing next to the person that had long hair: You have a round head.

Person that I played chess with: Your fox ended the rest of my brain cells. Thanx ALOT.

Person that I got to say he was gay from a money match in a previous tournament: We never got to play this time but you really are better than me now.

Person that is korean: if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have got your dinner.

Person that I said was really tall: you REALLY ARE ****ING TALL

Person that I asked to spray color my hair white: thanks for the whiteness.

People that i asked if they wanted a piece of candy: I injected AIDS into it.

person that was a girl that i didn't mention already: too bad we didn't get to have another zelda vs. kirby game.

Person that had SPAWN on the back of their shirt: Nice talkings

Person that drove me there: Try and get better music.

person that i forgot to mention: Sorry i forgot to mention you but...I just can't remember you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I knew it!! The candy seriously was pretty freakin good though.
What was it called?

Person that I got to say he was gay from a money match in a previous tournament: We never got to play this time but you really are better than me now.
Yeah, I wanted to play you.
But seriously, I'm down like $20 from you.
$20 MM?

Shoutouts comin later.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
As it was described to me: someone added a fake KoreanDJ to the bracket after it had been created. The director deleted that player, recreated the bracket, and the program crashed. It's a combination of using "manual" seeding and deleting (as opposed to removing) a player from the tournament.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
This is Like my first tournament that people gave me shout outs that wasn't from minnesota Maine

hmm...i kind of forgot everyone's names...so i'll just decribe them.

Person with the red hat that was sort of fluffy: You wouldn't have got punched if you gave me the money.

person that turned his hair red to team with zoso: You still have a few more months to get red of it.

Person that kept forgetting the beyblade on the table: You should have money matched me for a beyblade.

Person that had the hat that said naughty-nice on it: you are some what attractive to me.

Person with the long hair that i told to shave his head: That candy really was good.

Person wtih the short hair that i told to get a hair cut standing next to the person that had long hair: You have a round head.

Person that I played chess with: Your fox ended the rest of my brain cells. Thanx ALOT.

Person that is korean: if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have got your dinner.

Person that I said was really tall: you REALLY ARE ****ING TALL

Person that I asked to spray color my hair white: thanks for the whiteness.

person that was a girl that i didn't mention already: too bad we didn't get to have another zelda vs. kirby game.

Person that had SPAWN on the back of their shirt: Nice talkings

Person that drove me there: Try and get better music.

person that i forgot to mention: Sorry i forgot to mention you but...I just can't remember you.
This just made my day!

Shout outs later but, just one for now

Pat/Pro - Are team is so ****ing good! To bad we got screwed over and had to sandbag to the teams we lost too. Always fun seeing you and hopefully take first place in teams sooner or later.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
As it was described to me: someone added a fake KoreanDJ to the bracket after it had been created. The director deleted that player, recreated the bracket, and the program crashed. It's a combination of using "manual" seeding and deleting (as opposed to removing) a player from the tournament.
Someone added KoreanDJ BEFORE the bracket had been created.
Elen deleted it, and we proceeded to register everyone.
I went out to pick someone up, and Elen told me that the bracket crashed when he tried to create it.
So he would know more about than any of us.
Well, hopefully it wont happen again now that you know of it. =)

Elen

Smash Lord
Well, that's not exactly as it went, but you may have caught the bug accurately anyways.

We added KDJ, opened manual seeding, closed manual seeding and completely removed KDJ, opened manual seeding again and his name was still present for some reason (I don't know if there was some way to force the info off there, but I couldn't figure it out). I just ignored it and threw the name in beginner and tried to create a bracket, causing a crash involving player ID.

Basically, I had not created a bracket before the crash, and I had completely removed KDJ from the player and entrants lists. The error probably had to do with manual seeding as you said. Hope that clears things up. Also, we have the file saved as it crashes. If you'd like, I could send it to you so you could check the details.

Anyways, shoutouts to come later. But for now, <3 KevinM. Darc too.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I don't like Pat/Pro

He always beats me last set last match in tournaments ALWAYS.

I need to play your Fox morez. Let me know if you want to play my Bro and I after your workzzzzzzzzzz sometime.

I thought the chess did that :laugh: Thanks for showing me that Fsmash with Falcon is serious business.

edit: More to come!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good stuff Cort, and congrats to Dazwa and Zoso. Four Swords representin'!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oops lol, totally forgot about the concept of results threads. Respost shoutouts here so people see them...

Some shoutouts. This tournament was somewhat fun aside from a few things... New Hampshire, Maine, KevinM, and Budai basically were the only reasons for the enjoying-ness though. If you guys don't go to SNF or Esticle I don't really see a point in going either :D.

Banks: Too good. CT should road-trip to Mr. Dikkt :3. Thanks for being like, my only friend today v__v sorry sorry sorry x.x;. I envy your natural abs just because you're thin, jerk. :(. *Punches.* <2?

Budai: Teams was actually really fun with you (I'M SORRY V X.X, I REALLY DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA DO IT). Sorry for attacking you like literally...ten trillion times. I still thoroughly enjoyed our matches though . We should team again in the future :p.

KevinM: You are the mannn. Bowser dittos/teams may have been fun but hanging out was even more so :). Thanks for being willing to chill with me :). See ya at SNF hopefully LOL. And ROFL @ the air-dodging crap LOL, jerk hahahaha.

Pine: WAAAAAAAAAA. I don't really hate you. You're too good. Rawr, I will someday beat you *shakes fist*. You're too cool, can we friendly more? Yayuhz. Oh, and next time I see you at a tournament I'm going to airdodge into the road irl LOLOL.

Boxman and Larx: Thank you guys for making me laugh :). You guys were awfully amusing! Your silliness brightened my day, I guess you could say? XD. And LOL @ the hat you made me wear XD... Nyaa. Hope we can see each other again soon (I'll be training so that I can ensure that I can run quicker away from Boxman next time <3).

Darc: I'M SO HAPPY I GOT TO PLAY YOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Normally when it's announced that I have to play someone good I'll usually get sad knowing that I'll be sent to losers, but when I found out I had the chance of playing you I was like OMFG MUST...BEAT..PEOPLE..TO MAKE IT TO DARC! WEEE. Going Fox vs you=terrible idea. Next time...next time!!! *Busts out Peach T____T.*

Sexwa: Rainbow eyebrows? What?

DANNNNYYY AKA KoreanDJ: NESS WHAT WHAT?!!?!?!? I want to see you again jerk! T_T;! DO IT DO IT DO IT <3.

PurpleCobra: YOU ARE TOO GOOD. Your Samus=too goot in teams! Hope to see you again at another event sometime soon :)!

AwesomeSean: Thank you so much for driving us to MM!!! Nice chat on the way back haha time flies :).

Thorn: I said like, two words to you today: COOL BOARDER. But you laughed, so that was cool =D.

Skler: BLADE BREAKERSSSS!!! Dork ahahah. "CAN I HAS MY BLUE AND ORANGEY BLADE PLZ?" XD!!!!

Nuro: You're so quiet :o! You're SO GOOD ON TEAMS! You never die T_T! Good stuff :).

Solar: I'm sorry we couldn't friendly more :p, next time perhaps ^_^?

MattDotZeb: HAY, YOO HAVE NICE HAIR.

Emmy: Ruining sausagefests, yayuhz! Traditional shoutout :).

Spictom: LOLL I TOOK YO DOLLA!!! XDD.

PC Chris: O RLY BECAUSE THE FIRST STOCK I SAW YOU GOT ***** :(! I didn't watch the rest though. Nice win. And yeah, our second match in teams was retardedly close, sandbaggin' us huh :D?

Nus: Thanks for coming with me to McD's lol.

Spawn: Thank you for the ride!

I shall edit more in as I remember them! There are tons of other people I played today, but I didn't catch their tags >.<! Sorry :x!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Sounded like it tried to pull information it couldn't find (Information relating to the deleted player entry) and crashed?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
And tio would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their dog.

Shoutouts later

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, **** you New Englanders and your KoreanDJ obsession!

Specifically, Greene, the "manual seeding" editor was not being informed of *deleted* players, so it kept a reference to the KoreanDJ player even though he'd been wiped from the tournament. When the event tried to seed its bracket, it was given that DJ reference from the seeding window and couldn't find an entrant with that player ID (because the event had correctly removed its own reference when DJ was deleted). So it complained and died a terrible death.

So basically the seeding window tried to tell the event to include KoreanDJ in the bracket. The event said "nuh uh, he's not entered into this event" and crashed the app.

Banks

Smash Hero
shoutout time!

SOLAR: we did friggity good for our first time as a team, we should def do it again sometime.

th0rn: hey u r my bro! if we went fleshwang we woulda had teams like nuffin

ironchief: good driving with you, good times firday night and al thru the day, your IC's are scary lookin, good thing i hardly ever get u in tournament ^_^

pat/pro: **** u got a lot better. i won't say i SHOULD have won because we were both killing each other back to back, but i COULD have won with one slap each game.....ARGH LOL

zoso: uh yea rematch plz i got so gayd in our games =( I'm sorry i didn't play better for you lewl

darc: u r my fwend i didnt play u but i did get to attack yu in the parking lot as well as double rub you with cort, so in the end i had much fun! ^_^

dazwa: you are a natural ginger! your sheik looked friggen masty in teams maybe someday you will become a falco slayer and i will become good in tourney matches LOL

PC: I'm really glad we got more than two games to sit down and play. so i had a chance to win two. btw for ppl who didn't know i beat his falco and falcon and anything i lost has slipped my mind. hmm weird...but you are a cool guy hope to have some DDM action at vesticle

Cort: you are my new england homeboy fosho dawg, good games we had I tried to free that TV from your grasp but I couldn't quite do it. at least everyone saw my massive marth combo, and hopefully left before the end of the game >____>

Milkykins: yea i'm jacked what can i say? you are much better than i thought, good job taking out some good players, making our teams set real close, and using sheik vs my marth and doing better than I thought you were capable of LOLOL

budai: good team games lol fox =(

nus: good set we had, second game i had to reach into your mind to pull out the correct edgeguarding option bwahaha but you did beat my fox in that friendly, therefore making you an amazing player.

V: STANDS FOR VICTORY, you are too goot

arc: sick friendlies, twas fun

elen: lol goodjob teaming with darc u master seeder you! u should have beat skler !! POWER RANKINGS!!

pine: omfg man i like how u beat zoso right after i lost to him. why must you destroy my dreams of stardom?! and why must zoso suicide?! LEWL

purplecobra: quite possibly the most gangsta smasher ever, i saw that nine up in yo holster

brookman: we would have ***** in teams =(

hero: ur fox is pretty sick i enjoyed our teas friendlies

that luigi guy who's name i forgot that teamed with hero: your luigi is a menace to society u got some sick combos

pinky: lol ganon vs sheik is probly the gayest matchup ever, i apologize

maria: by the time you are 13 or something you will be pro. good games!

**** tom: good shiz helping with the announcing and stuff, didn't get to play you but you being there creates a PARTY ATMOSPHERE LOL

DJ: too good at rock band and wearing a phone earpiece. falco mm next time we meet!

hayato: good job ownin at this tourney i wish i had gotten to play you but unfortunately some professional named pat didn't let me pass.

eve + krazyjones: ouch in teams =( good friendlies'ing you eve

gutts: nice playing u that once, u should go to more tournaments and improve. and team with keto for lyfe

ket: good job ownin harder than ever, u made it pretty far up in this biatch

did i forget anyone....idk....

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
even though it was all in good maine pre-tournament trash-talking fun, I'd like to LOL @ this

Dazwa070 (12:37:23 AM): 1. pc/cort 2. me/zoso you/hayato pupnsuds banks/brookman ironchief/patpro
Dazwa070 (12:37:24 AM): lololol
CoolBoarder757 (12:37:44 AM): lolol, you made a mistake
Dazwa070 (12:37:49 AM): hm?
CoolBoarder757 (12:37:50 AM): there's no way in hell you guys would come in second
CoolBoarder757 (12:37:51 AM): ROFLLLL

also I am the only falco banks has not played n' slayed.

edit: don't worry, i'll do real shoutouts later (i might even work on my VLS shoutouts too lawl)

th0rn

Smash Lord
you only came in second because teams was running late, and hayato had to leave so we sandbagged x_x

EDIT: Banks has never slayed my falco.. I guess I'm better than pc. =)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol the image is too big and lol @ sora

Anyways, I forgive anyone that didn't catch my hair color, some of my relatives didn't notice it at first.

Instead, props to those that did. Including you Budai.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I can has shoutouts:

Matt/Elen/Tom/Game Universe/etc. - Thanks for hosting a hella fun tourney even with the technical difficulties, can't wait for the next one.

Lil - I'm glad you let me convince you to do teams. Those were some of the best/most fun teams matches I've played, definitely have to do that again sometime. Also, we have to actually get a chance to do some 1v1s too, hah.

Sean - Way to Luigi-**** in both singles and teams, as usual. The last part of that second teams match was probably my best moment in smash ever, or at least the craziest, hah.

Spawn - Good **** in teams as well, those were some crazy/fun matches. Need to play you 1v1 a lot more.

Nus - Fun times in team friendlies, double falco and double falcon ftw. I need you to learn me good with some singles practice.

V - Fun matches, I would have done the same with that shine spike, hah. I should have done some friendlies with you since we not in the same place at the same time that often, but I didn't get a chance to. Sometime in the coming months definitely though.

Boxman/Ironchief/Purple Cobra - Awesome team friendlies, vv fun after getting knocked out of teams, lolz.

Cort - Way to own PC in winners brackets, even though he came back and got revenge later. Fun teams matches too, need to play teams with you and get some doubles practice.

PC - "I'm taking notes!" lolol good teams matches, we were pretty close on that second one! *upsmash* I'm definitely coming to your house to play over break... either that or you can come to my house, but I'm the one who needs practice so yeah.

Dazwa - Nice hair lolz; way to come in second in teams omgg

Zoso - You also have nice hair, hah (I'm actually very Irish, though I don't look it at all). Way to get second in teams with Dazwaaa

Pine/Skler - You guys are probably my favorite team to watch play (Brink ftw); also you guys rock in singles too

Banks - Intense teams matches; stage counterpicks ftw lolz (that goes for your partner too, sorry I didn't catch your name).

Thorn - Way to own [me] in singles, though you must admit that both those matches were pretty close ;-P . lol at me picking Yoshi's Story and you going Fox.

KevinM - FSMASH

Probably more to come since I know I'm forgetting someone/something. Good **** all around.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, **** you New Englanders and your KoreanDJ obsession!

Specifically, Greene, the "manual seeding" editor was not being informed of *deleted* players, so it kept a reference to the KoreanDJ player even though he'd been wiped from the tournament. When the event tried to seed its bracket, it was given that DJ reference from the seeding window and couldn't find an entrant with that player ID (because the event had correctly removed its own reference when DJ was deleted). So it complained and died a terrible death.

So basically the seeding window tried to tell the event to include KoreanDJ in the bracket. The event said "nuh uh, he's not entered into this event" and crashed the app.
Precisely what I thought. Debugging is too good.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Some shoutouts. This tournament was somewhat fun aside from a few things... New Hampshire, Maine, KevinM, and Budai basically were the only reasons for the enjoying-ness though. If you guys don't go to SNF or Esticle I don't really see a point in going either :D.

MattDotZeb: HAY, YOO HAVE NICE HAIR.!
What was it you didn't like about the tournament?

Also, at least you didn't start petting my hair like some people do. x_x

_milktea

Smash Lord
What I didn't like really has nothing to do with the way it was run or anything :). I thought it was run pretty well and I managed to even sneak in friendlies :D...*runs from SpicTom*. Don't worry! ^_^;. THOUGH IT WAS SO HARD FINDING A REAL CHAIR XD!

BLAHHH, I hate studying for finals. This week is going to be ****ing hell *cries*.

Edit: While I was posting shoutouts my brother saw the name "Banks" and his avatar and asked me, legitimiately, "Is Banks black?". I ****ing lol-ed pretty hard.

Banks

Smash Hero

Edit: While I was posting shoutouts my brother saw the name "Banks" and his avatar and asked me, legitimiately, "Is Banks black?". I ****ing lol-ed pretty hard.
why must i be cursed with the coolness of an african american rap star yet possess a creamy vanilla complexion?!

Gutts

Smash Cadet
LOL @ MM6. I wish I had a picture of the back area, I had fun climbing over everyone.

Shout-outs later, Pats come first.

Nvm, we just won again :D

Top Bottom