• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No "clouded" hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Randall_the_Cloud

Yes, brethren, I am referring to the great and epic legacy of Randall, the cloud. There have been many new members flocking to SWF recently, due to the upcoming release of SSBB, and I believe that it is important we recognize a virtual being who can truly change the outcome of a match. The purpose of this thread is to remind you all who dictates life on Yoshi's Story so that you may recognize his importance as a new member to SWF, and a Smasher. Lock this thread- do what you will, but the legacy will live on.

Thank-you.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Randall's always there when you need him. It's nice to see he has followers.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's always funny when he catches you on/ near the edge and you do weird stuff you wouldn't normally on the edge.

Edit: FastFox, where did you come up with the name Randall anyway?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
It's always funny when he catches you on/ near the edge and you do weird stuff you wouldn't normally on the edge.

Edit: FastFox, where did you come up with the name Randall anyway?
Come up with? It's always been Randall. You may be a great smasher, Scotu, but if you don't worship randall, i will have to fire punch. I will seriously light my hand on fire, just for randall

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Come up with? It's always been Randall. You may be a great smasher, Scotu, but if you don't worship randall, i will have to fire punch. I will seriously light my hand on fire, just for randall
"The term derived originally from Canadian smasher FastFox," from smash wiki article FastFox linked.
Believe me, i like randall to. And i am certainly NOT a great smasher.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Best. Thread. On. Smashboards. EVER.

Seriously, that cloud has saved my *** more times than I can count. He's always there, smiling, just doing what he does best: Riding that rail along the edge and through the stage platform.

God bless you Randall. Son Goku's Nimbus has NOTHING on you.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
His name is Marshall in BC Canada:D
NO DON'T LIE. IT IS JUST ERIC WHO CALLS IT MARSHALL, RANDALL LIIIVES GLOBALLY!

I believe it was I who last edited that smashwiki, after Randall00 created it.

Randall has almost never ever helped me. He is always there to see me die, and then , as soon as I do, he comes out, his bright smile apparent to everyone on the stage. But yes, I am a randall lover/hater. <3

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
NO DON'T LIE. IT IS JUST ERIC WHO CALLS IT MARSHALL, RANDALL LIIIVES GLOBALLY!

I believe it was I who last edited that smashwiki, after Randall00 created it.

Randall has almost never ever helped me. He is always there to see me die, and then , as soon as I do, he comes out, his bright smile apparent to everyone on the stage. But yes, I am a randall lover/hater. <3
NO DON'T LIE. IT IS JUST MANUEL WHO CALLS IT RANDALL, MARSHALL LIIIVES IN BC!

I believe it was I who last edited that smashwiki, after Marshall00 created it.

Marshall has almost never ever helped me. He is always there to see me die, and then , as soon as I do, he comes out, his bright smile apparent to everyone on the stage. But yes, I am a Marshall lover/hater. <3

Reese

Smash Journeyman
You have insulted Randall by calling him Marshall. Now he will never be there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom