• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FoxZone - A Fox combo video

Binx

Smash Master
Not bad, a little much FD but some pretty cool combos you dont see often, lots of teching, its impressive sometimes but the part where you have teching for like 40 seconds could be cut down to like 3 clips or something and it would improve the video overall.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
There's a bunch of differences. Check the thread in the Melee Discussion boards to see them, I think 5150's keeping it updated (or he was, until he got banned for the 1,000,000th time).

shararah

Smash Cadet
great vid man...i am inspired, and sometimes when you are down on your luck with fox you need a good vid like that

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I thought your video was incredible. You are an amazing fox player with those tech skills, faster than most players I see, including myself Ill even admit that! (and im arrogant about my fox)

Goooood job, I loved the music too, 2 thumbs up for this amazing combo video. Best fox combo video Ive ever seen, actually.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
Pekipeki~ >_>

Your Fox is too good, and this vid is too good =D Especially the 5:23-5:31 is ETERNAL SEXINESS. The coolest 8-second clip I've seen in fact. Also one thing that was funny was the fact that you were leading in about... 100% of the clips. xD And 4-stocked them a few times, and stuff. Maybe you should play against some better players? =P (Come here >_>)

And about Peki's proness, he got to bracket in RoS4, was dropped to losers by Amsah(best in europe) and then in the first round of losers faced Nnja(uh.. Really high in NL? O.o), so he had back luck but.. he's not a noob.

Although now that he has started playing his lame, slow Marth, it's a lot less entertaining. But that 5:23-5:31 is awesome ^_^ It should be in your sig, not that lame Fox vs Sheik combo.

I wish I had some material for a combo vid, i so would make a combo vid that would buttrape yours. >_>

Oh yeah, the music is really good, especially the first song.

One more thing. you actually IMPRESSED me with a few of your comboes! now that's difficult to achieve. never been impressed by anything in a Fox combo vid before. (Mew2King combo vid is Fox/marth :X )

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
that was some pretty **** good stuff. only gripe is opponent's lack of SDI. And PAL version...

what are you talking about? In the cut against CF in the mine shaft of PS the CF is SDIing out of the drils constantly, which is why the infinite he pulls is more impressive.

Samochan

Smash Master
what are you talking about? In the cut against CF in the mine shaft of PS the CF is SDIing out of the drils constantly, which is why the infinite he pulls is more impressive.
I wasn't quite sure if it was SDI, but guess it was then :D But I couldn't have gotten out of the shaft anyway, managed to shield but not being able to do anything out of it. >_>

But anyways, for a person who doesn't play peach at all (like, maybe use her once in a year) and hasn't been on any tournament thus far, I don't think phail3d's peach is good at SDI'ing when he doesn't even know how to do it. >_> Also I still don't understand scotu's "pal version" comment, obviously not everyone plays ntsc. :p

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
goooooooood cv. and u are european ;). i think thew second best cv starring fox. many players think they can make a cv (watch "shine miracle") and fail but u did a great job. RoS4 yeah FOX128 FTW !!!!!!!!!!!! some will know him!!!!!!!!!!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
6:45's waveshine>Usmash was so fast I had to watch again to see the Usmash. That was incredible. Good work in general with this vid.

Sir James

The Doctor
I found myself restarting the video a few times just to see some of those sexy combos again. Awesome job man. Great tech skills.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Shine JC BAir? Sick.

Sheik come at the end. REeeally sick. But the best is your uthrow to waveshine usmash on Fox. lmao i love it man. GJ.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my favorite part was combo into tap then falling off up air on the sheik

wow that was a terrible description, but you likely know what i mean

that was tight

Top Bottom