• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Player In the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEORGE_ZIMMER

Smash Rookie

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I AM THE GREATEST SMASH PLAYER THIS WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. I WILL CONQUER THE SINNERS THAT SURREPTITIOUSLY STOLE THE TITLE OF THE "BEST". THE FIRST CONQUEST WILL BE KOREAN DJ, A BETRAYER OF HIS BLOOD. HIS RACE SHOULD STAVE OFF THE SUPERLATIVE URGE TO SUCCEED AT SMASH AND SURRENDER THEIR STALWART SKILL TO THE SCI-FI SINGLE, STARCRAFT. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE TARES OF HIS TELOS AND TURN HIM TOTALLY USING MY TORRID TIGRESS-TICKLER. THE SECOND CONQUEST WILL BE MEW2KING, THE USURPER OF THE THRONE. HIS HORRIBLE HUBRIS WILL HEAR HORROR AS I SHOW HIM TO THE HOUNDS OF HADES, FOR I AM OF THE REAL ROYAL LINE OF MEWTWO, MY RETICENT READER. MY THIRD CONQUEST WILL BE THE PANDERER CHU DAT. FOR HIM TO GAIN SUCH SKILL AND STAY SEXY, HE MUST HAVE SORDIDLY SOLD HIS SOUL TO A SUCCUBI. HIS CHERUBIC, CHILDLIKE CLIMBERS WILL CHOKE ON MY CHORIZO AS I CHORTLE AT HIS CHAGRIN. MY FINAL CONQUEST WILL BE PC CHRIS, THE DECEIVER. PC DOES NOT STAND FOR THE PUBLICLY ACCEPTED "POLITICALLY CORRECT" OR "PERSONAL COMPUTER", LEADING LOVING LOOKERS OF SMASH TO BELLIGERENTLY BELIEVE THAT PC CHRIS IS EITHER MILD-MANNERED OR TECH-SAVVY, OF WHICH HE IS NEITHER. I WILL FELL HIS FLAGRANT FAST-FALLING FELONIES WITH MY FLUCTUATING FORGER OF FERVENT FEMININE FEELINGS. WHAT KINGLY CHARACTER DO I MASQUERADE AS, YOU ASK? WHY NONE OTHER THAN THE LASCIVIOUS LORD OF LICENTIOUSNESS, LUIGI. HIS TITANIC TESTICULAR TYRANNY IS SHOWN BY HIS SHFFGDGF (short hop fast fall gravity-defying green fireball). GREAT ENOUGH IS HIS GREGARIOUSNESS THAT HE GATHERS GLEEFUL GAWKERS SO THAT THEY MAY BE BEFUDDLED BY MY BALL-BUSTING BARRAGE. ALSO, THE SPACE ANIMALS ARE ***GOTS. I GUARANTEE IT.

Smash Master
Wow. That was amazing. You should consider a career in writing.

Zicore

Smash Champion
that...is leet. And curious on why he didn't mention Ken...or Isia...or AZEN...

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
that...is leet. And curious on why he didn't mention Ken...or Isia...or AZEN...
My erm... "friend" (nudge-nudge) wrote this. He was afraid of the banhammer (rightly so) and did this on a different account.
He didn't include those players because they're retired.
He was also thinking of a traitor theme. KDJ would've been the blood-traitor as listed, Mew2King would be a traitor to himself for not playing Mewtwo and Chu Dat would be a traitor to his people for joining west coast for FC6. Unfortunately, he couldn't think of anything PC-Chris was a traitor for.

Oh, and if any of the mentioned players responds to this, it will be epic.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You're my new hero.

Spam edit - Sorry, it was just too funny.

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
I have a hunch that GEORGE_ZIMMER will write more stories of his exploits if a higher power repeals this ban...

Weed

Smash Lord
I can't tell if that was alliteration or just plain hilarious.
Maybe both.
Maybe I don't know what "funny" is..

Elen

Smash Lord
One of the most thought out posts ever posted on these boards.

Showing to DJ when he wakes up.

This may be the record for fastest ban in the history of smashboards.

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
Silent, Bailey:
This is not spam, as many have noted, it's more thought out than most posts in the general discussion. I actually wrote this in an effort to bring something to laugh at rather than read the same ol' "I can't beat my brother". "I think this is cheap" and the like. I knew it would be banned so I made the other account but as it's come out, many have appreciated this. Ban/infract me for bumping/spamming/whatever if you want to keep the boards as stagnant as they usually are >.>

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
I'm saying it shouldn't be closed because it stimulates a camaraderie and discussion that isn't the same old "practice harder" "use the search button" etc.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Because Silent Wolf can't close this thread. But he is a moderator he said if you post in the thread it is spam and you get warned you can't argue a moderator. I have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom