• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/7/7 LTEC2 Full Results UP (and some videos!)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Partial Results for now:

Singles

1 DaShizWiz
2 Forward
3 KeepSpeedn
4 SheikSSBM
5 Chaddd
5 Lambchops
7 GA_Wes
7 RockCrock
9 Sighrax
9 SmashMac
9 Linguini
9 Col-Bol
13 Xif
13 uuaa
13 Skrach
13 Doppelganger
17 Derf
17 QDVS
17 Seibrik
17 X2X
17 Carter
17 ThaBettaPlaya
17 Doodah
17 Green Mario
25 Ares
25 Hiroshi
25 Rexx
25 Angry Lobster
25 DogySamich
25 SheerMadness
25 Crispyone
25 Dark Sonic
33 Everybody else who entered didn't make it out of pools...sorry

Teams

1 Forward / Shiz
2 Green Mario / Xif
3 Rock / Queen
4 Col Bol / KeepSpeedn
5 Linguini / Lambchops
5 Laijin / Omega
7 Smashmac / SheikSSBM
7 Skrach / Otru
9 Dark Sonic / Raistlin
9 112 / Carter
9 Tipman / Sighrax
9 Dop / Doodah
13 TBP / A-L
13 Exarch / Fenrir
13 Hiroshi / Vericz
13 Rohins / Phanna
17 X2X / Ares
17 Reno / Hazz
17 Desu / Menthol
17 Dguy / Kram
17 SheerMadness / xYz
17 uuaa / Ray
17 PB&J / Thyme
17 Kryian / Sartori
25 Manko / Kiwiii
25 Sasha / Soup

Lots of videos were taken--and I mean LOTS. So there wont be much missing out for those who did. Check this thread

My shoutouts will be later

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*deletes FloridaMeister's post*

FIRST POST!!! YESH!!! :p

Awesome, I can't wait to see the bracket and especially the vids.

Kryian

Smash Journeyman
Tallahassee holding it down as always. Last in teams and the one member that entered singles didn't make it out of pools. Hopefully you guys will give us better competition next year.

Seriously though, aside from being dead tired by the time teams were through, it was a fun tournament.

Thanks to Ryan for housing us, Exarch's mom for the awesome cupcakes, and everyone played for owning us hardcore. Anyone is welcome to stop by Tally anytime for a quick confidence booster.

Ares726

Smash Ace
First shoutout for this tourney definitely goes to:

exarch- Thanks for the housing Thomas. Your family is so nice, and all of us GA guys really appreciate you tolerating us for two nights. The tourney was great too. Hope you get better quickly, I'm glad you got to use that VIP couch. Too good.

Chaddd- Way to be amazing. Glad you finally got to play Tipman. You made all of GA proud by showing FL they can't talk random crap about people. Good job man.

GAwes- Brackets were not done well for us, all of GA played itself, but you still did amazing. Congrats at making Top 10. Now it's time to get pumped for Smash Aid.

Prac- Thanks for driving down there. Good stuff from you as always.

X2X- I really didn't know you were Alpha II. That's too funny. Good job on your placing too.

Nice1- Your skills are too weak.

Tsunami- Your Falco > Nice1's Falco.

Dogy- Your Doc is soooooo good.

KeepSpeedN- Believe it or not I enjoyed our matches. I did, however, like the Brinstar one much more than FoD... Thanks for being such a nice guy and beasting the rest of the tourney in general.

SmashMac- Thanks for showing me all that stuff with the cape. I'm gonna have to look at it a lot more to remember/apply all that, but I really appreciate you showing it to me. You're too good.

Kiwii- I had a lot of fun playing with you. Good luck at FCD!

Shizbot- You took me/Dogy's advice and took Forward to Brinstar ftw. Nice use of lava combos. I'm glad to see that virus protection and firewall kicked in.

Forward- Your trashtalk is so freaking hilarious.

Everybody else, good stuff. I had a really good time at this tournament, played a lot of good people, and had some really good convos. But now, FL needs to come to:

Smash Aid.

It's going to be the most awesome tournament ever.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Very fun tournament guys. This was an amazing tournament. I had a lot of fun with all the tournament matches and friendlies with people like Fenrir, Ares, X2X, XYZ, Forward, Dop, and many more. Good job to my brothers Shiz and KSN for placing 1st, 3rd (respectively). Good job to SheikSSBM for doing great placing 4th. Great job to Forward and every other top "tener" as well. Great playing everyone. Exarch and Fenrir, great job hosting this amazing tournament. I might do shoutouts later, depending on how busy I am.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Sup shoutouts.

Menthol - First and foremost. Thanks for driving us down there, man. Also thanks for the cigs, the delicious sour mints, letting me sing off key in your car, taking on Forward and the Shiz in teams with me, and letting me DESTROY your GARBAGE FOX with my SEXY FALCON in the car on the way home (but **** Ganon's jab. Seriously.) Also: The trip mix CD was amazing.

Chaddd - That'll show 'em. Grats on kicking *** and taking names. (And FL's money.) You deserve a bigger shout out, but I'm out of things to say, so have some filler: DAIR DAIR DAIR BEAT TIPMAN AND XIF DAIR DAIR DAIR AMERICA DAIR.

Phanna - Thanks for the friendlies and advice, man. It's appreciated.

That one link player who beat Phanna - JESUUUUUS. Never seen Link move so fast.

Manko Suki - Good ****, man. Was nice playing ya.

Tsunami - Fun stuff in friendlies, and thanks for the CF advice. My falcon got better on the drive home, so come Smash Aid: WATCH OUT.

SleepyK - Normally I'd say "Don't give up on your main, just keep at it!" or something, but you play Falco. Nobody likes that stupid blue chicken... But still. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! If you want to get better with a ******** blue bird, keep on truckin'. Also: LUCKY FORWARD QUARTER.

Dogy Samich - Fun stuff man. Glad I finally got to play you. You're a beast, so don't get too down. Even when you weren't at your best, you were still kicking me around. Me. TEH GRAYTEST SAMUZ EVAR. Just keep on truckin', man. (Also: BOO. NO HAT MATCH. >:O)

Prac - Way to take KeepSpeedN's name to heart, man. Also: BOO. NO HAT MATCH. >:O

X2X - Sorry to hear you got ****ed in brackets, man. That's just bad luck getting Shiz in round one. Also: THE SANDWICHES WERE GOOD. YOU MISSED OUT.

Ares - You were there. I saw you. WHERE WERE THE FRIENDLIES, HUH?

Forward - ONE OF THESE DAYS, ALICE. BAM, POW, STRAIGHT TO BRINSTAR!

Texas - You weren't there. :(

GAWes - I'd like to play you before you leave the country, dammit.

Daniel Zaman - Was surprised I could keep up with your Ganon this time around, man. Quit slackin'! :p

PB&J - Good to have you back in GA, man. You were missed. Keep working on your Peach, she'll treat you good as a secondary to those broken Icies.

Soft - Don't get so flustered. Stop abusing your controller. Good stuff in round one of pools. Wish you hadn't lost your cool in round 2. Keep calm and don't let the little things get to you. PS: FALCOOOON PUUUUNCH

Laijin - Wasn't there.

Cash Mooney - Thanks for giving us a place to stay, and for the Cookie Crisp. <3 Cookie Crisp.

Exarch - Awesome tournament man. Nice peach, too!

My jump button - Can suck a ****. **** you, seriously. Where were you after those sweet nipple spikes, huh? >:(

Samus Cake - Delicious. <3

Cupcakes - Also delicious! <3

That said, I'll see you all at
Smash Aid

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Teams:

1 Forward / Shiz
2 Green Mario / Xif
3 Rock / Queen
4 Col Bol / KeepSpeedn
5 Linguini / Lambchops
5 Laijin / Omega
7 Smashmac / SheikSSBM
7 Skrach / Otru
9 Dark Sonic / Raistlin
9 112 / Carter
9 Tipman / Sighrax
9 Dop / Doodah
13 TBP / A-L
13 Exarch / Fenrir
13 Hiroshi / Vericz
13 Rohins / Phanna
17 X2X / Ares
17 Reno / Hazz
17 Desu / Menthol
17 Dguy / Kram
17 SheerMadness / xYz
17 uuaa / Ray
17 PB&J / Thyme
17 Kryian / Sartori
25 Manko / Kiwiii
25 Sasha / Soup

Singles:

1 DaShizWiz
2 Forward
3 KeepSpeedn
4 SheikSSBM
5 Chaddd
5 Lambchops
7 GA_Wes
7 RockCrock
9 Sighrax
9 SmashMac
9 Linguini
9 Col-Bol
13 Xif
13 uuaa
13 Skrach
13 Doppelganger
17 Derf
17 QDVS
17 Seibrik
17 X2X
17 Carter
17 ThaBettaPlaya
17 Doodah
17 Green Mario
25 Ares
25 Hiroshi
25 Rexx
25 Angry Lobster
25 DogySamich
25 SheerMadness
25 Crispyone
25 Dark Sonic
33 Everybody else who entered didn't make it out of pools...sorry

Brackets will be posted when I have a relaible internet connection...probably tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Exarch - Thanks for hosting, housing, and being a legomaniac

Desu & X2X - nice playing some fellow Samus players from out of state

People in my pool - arrrrgh

Doodah - Thanks for not taking a dump in my mouth

People I talk to IRL - you don't need shoutouts, you know your sexy

Haters - HAHA you don't exist

Sighrax

Smash Lord
guhhhhhhh
ggs to everyone
good to see some people
and not so good to see others

please have a personality if you are going a smash tourney.
thanks

ANDYYYYYYYYYYYYY :colorful:

forward

Smash Champion
Shout outs!

LOL, I actually haven't done shout outs in a long time so let's hope I'm still good at this.

First off I always start off with a great big thanks to the host of the tournament, Exarch this means you! Good venue, lots of space, lots of TV, we had no problems with time constraints, very well done sir. And good work to Fenrir as well on being co-host.

Hmm, now the next part is where I write down the names of all the I talked/played/chilled with and say something about them. I'm going to use the tournament results as a guide of players names. I meet so many people it can be hard to remember all the names >.<

Shiz: Thanx for teamin with me bro, we held that ish down! Your dancing lessons are too good, almost as good as your smash skills. LOL brinstar, you fvck. Ah well, no shame in losing to you you are a good player and you deserved it, congratulations. :cool:

Green Mario: Daaaamn mario is beastly on teams, you kept killing my partner with the cape, and you got that stupid double cape on us! :mad: Haha well it's been fun hanging out with you at Xif's and the rest of our trip to FC should be fun as well.

Xif: Host with the most. You are playing smash right behind me as I write this :psycho: I hope you enjoyed my reading of you on the car trip there. Good **** on beast mode during the 2 on 1s haha, the lawnmower can take on anyone!

Rock: LOL you are kinda quiet dude, but it was still cool talking with you. Oh ya, you gave me the wrong number to call shiz and some old lady picked up the phone, wtf?

QDVS: Dude, your hat is awesome, I'm actually jealous. Good **** on teams with rock. Thanks again for buying my FC ticket, lol glad I could repay you at this tourney too :chuckle:

Col Bol: This kid, you are a like crazy young and crazy good at this game haha. Good seeing you again.

Speedn: We had some good matches man, you are a fun person to play against. If we get to play on the same crew at FC then I'm gonna cheer for you till my head explodes! :cool: See ya then dawg

Linguini: Your ganon is mad annoying fool, and I mean that in a good way. One day your young *** will own everybody.

Ok, at this point in the shout outs I'm starting to get a little exhausted. As much as I would love to recall every detail with every player I simply can't because I'm losing focus. If your shout out isn't as great please forgive me >.>;;

Lambchops: OMG my florida falco twin, stop playing falco like me! :mad: lol nah it's cool man you are hella good you just need to travel more and get our style more well known to the worlllld!

Smashmac: **** you and your trash talking! Haha, good **** man it's great that you support your fam don't change that. We had some good matches and thanks for the poppin' tips, you know I'm gonna be practicing that.

SheikSSBM: Ahahha it's great to have met the rest of chu datz relatives. Tell ur bro and ur mom that I said hi, and also hi to your dad if he was the big white guy with white hair and glasses. If not than lol oops i never met him >.<

OTRU: Yo, good to see a familiar face. We didn't chill much tho, my bad :(

Tipman: My god you are beastly. You are definitly one the coolest people I have met in my time with smash. You remind me of an old friend of mine, you both have this flame of life inside you that makes you simply ****ing crazy. Kids in the sandbox 4lyfe son! LOL peace my friend.

Sighrax: You are really chill dude, wish we coulda chilled more.

DOP: LOL nice shirt. And nice homo-erotic moves you pulled on me in the car, I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little turned on >.> <.<

Doodah: My god you are ****ing loud lol good ****, we need people like you at tournaments.

X2X: You are the samus player correct? If so than you had a really good style, good luck on your smash game dude I definitly see potential in you.

xYz: Yo, I don't know if we played or not but I remember talking to you, you are really chill man hopefully we will meet again someday.

PB&J: LOL I can't believe you recognized my voice in the bathroom lol that is ****ing random. Anyways it was tight seeing you again you are always cool to chill with, and thanks for the random IC tips as well although I am kinda giving up on them :(

Kiwiii: Traveling around the country and hitting up random smash tournaments, you trying to be the next forward!? Haha thanks for the cheers during teams, perhaps one day I will hire you as a full time cheer leader:chuckle: Oh ya, you are definitly improving! Your movement is much smoother from last time I played you. Well, see ya next week!

Sasha: Doodah's gf randomly enters teams? LOL I didn't know u even know u played >.> Oh ya, please don't post that picture with DOP on my lap, I'm afraid it would ruin my career forever >.<

Soup: Daaaang this guy gets like no sleep and still owns it up at the tournament? Too good! Man, you are just so great that I can't actually give you a shout out, anything I say is just a weak attempt at *** kissing your royaly great *** :psycho:

Chaddd: ****, you ****ing wrecked me the 2nd match lol whut happened? Regardless tho I still got a sheik and can do mad cheap **** so your outa luck buddy! :laugh: Anyways I'm glad you and the rest of GA appreciate my trash talking, but I wanna hear what you got too! FC perhaps?

SleepyK: Remember how you thought I wouldn't remember? Well here I am giving your sleepin korean *** a shout out. I hope my quarter worked out well for you, keep it with you and perhaps one day you will unlock it's true forward powers :chuckle:

(Xif you keep giving me **** while I make these shout outs so you get an extra one right here. Fuck you.)

C@shMooney: Lesson number 1 was learn your own weaknesses, that I way I can help you in a better way. Lesson 2 was learn to trash talk, cuz boy I took your money for free! Haha j/k thanks for payin my entrance man I appreciate that.

Gah, I think that's about everyone. If not leave a message and I will try to get back to you. If anybody wants to chat my aim is seanforwardb but I think it's set to private so send me a message if u want me to add you.

(you know what Xif **** you again stop interrupting my shout outs. ya that's right ***** go to sleep)

edit: phew, that was quite a shout outs. i am rusty tho so if it's not good sorrrrryyyy! :)

2nd edit: Man how could I forget!?

Ballistics! Dude you are way too cool. Talks on philosophy are the ****, and buying me checkers and chipotle is way too good. Thanks for the support at the tourney man, send me ur aim and we can chat.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm mad tired even with sleeping from like 5 PM till 7 AM!!!

O_o

Shoutouts after I figure all my FC **** out, leaving in like 2 days!!!

EDIT: If Alpha/X2X and SleepyK could send me the pics of me and other smashers that'd be appreciated!!!

:)

:colorful:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Lolz Forward, you got me and my brother KeepSpeedN confused. But that's fine.

Rohins: Dude, thank you so much for buying me the food at Checkers. It held me until I got home that night. I owe you one.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
This tournament was great and I had a lot of fun. I want thank Exarch and Fenrir for hosting the tournament and running it so well and on time. You guys were a tough team as well lol, I hope those matches got recorded. I had no idea Fenrir was MCSA certified lol broken.

Shizwiz: Good job winning the tournament, I knew you could do it. Florida actually has some respect because of you lol. Our matches weren't that great because I always get wrecked by you but no johns lol.

SpeedN: Nice job getting 3rd place, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll do great at FC, Little Tee

SmashMac: We did good on teams but came up short, there's always next time George. Good job beating QDVS/Dop lol you really stepped it up. Thanks for the ride/housing again, I hope I gave you guys enough money. (Never order a Mr. pibb at checkers)

Forward: Lol was cool to meet you, my family says hi to you and that was my dad btw lol. You were hilarious when you were fighting shiz *gets up out of chair* "I'LL SHOW YOU SOME SKILL!!" sucks I didn't get to play you at all but I would've gotten wrecked anyway.

Phanna: Sucks you didn't make it out of pools man, your samus is one of the best i've ever seen. That tie breaker with rexx was so close, better luck next time. Thanks for recording my matches btw.

Rock: Thanks for the support while I was playing people, your fox is beastly and nice job on 7th place.

QDVS: Not sure what happened to you this tourney, guess you just had a bad day. Good job in teams though with rock, love your hat too lol.

Derf: Thanks for all the CF practice, it really helped before I had to play those matches. Our pool matches were insane lol, hoped you liked my luigi, I wanted to play your luigi because I heard yours was insane too but maybe next time.

Linguini: Your ganon was broken lol, you've improved so much since last time I played you at Mavericks tournament, your so good at spacing and we had a close set. Good luck at FC.

Sighrax: We had some close matches until the last match, too bad you suicided cuz I wanted to see how my luigi matched up against your falcon. I wanted to shake your hand after the match was done but you were too pissed lol.

Xif: lol good matches, too bad you didn't get any sleep cuz you usually do better.

GAWes: Your C. Falcon is insane, that first match was weird with those 2 shadow hits lol, hope our matches got recorded so I can see that again.

Chaddd: Close matches, your ganon was really good. Gratz on 5th place.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Teams Bracket

Singles bracket

I'll type shoutouts later...I'm sitting out in my yard hacking somebody's signal b/c the one in my house is borken. gah.

Also, looking at the singles bracket, it was really weird...a lot of the same region people got together, but I seeded it straight from the pools, so yeah, it just worked out that way....strange.

Big thanks to Solitas for calling most of the singles tourney...I wanted to play some myself, you know. lol.

Also the Parks family. Thomas relay the word that your parents are pretty amazing. from the help with the setup/breakdown (and by "help", I mean basically doing it themselves) to the cupcakes...and then the housing availability...it was amazing overall, and they deserve MAJOR props.

Manko...that cake...oh man, that was too good

kk actualy shoutouts to come later.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Special Thanks to the hosts Exarch and Fenrir. I really enjoyed the tournament. Great job.

Shoutouts:

SheikSSBM: Great job at the tournament getting 4th, your too good. You retire and don't go to tournaments for 6 months. Then come back and get top 5 :).

SmashMac: Great job beating Queen. Your stepping it up :).

KeepSpeedN: Great job with 3rd place and letting me fight Forward. :)

Queen: Quit being a nub. What happened during the tournament? People please take him off the poweranking list. Lol j/k. Don't worry you'll make up for the **** at FCD!! :colorful:.

RockCrock: Great job beating Colbol. Your Fox is coming back. Good job stepping it up :).

Colbol: It was fun hanging out with you and seeing you and my brother **** in teams :).

Xif/Green Mario: Dang your team is so haaaard. Great job in teams and singles guys. You guys are too cool :).

Forward: Lol, fun matches man. I just went to Brinstar because I thought it'd be funny :). Your too cool man, we gotta hang out at FCD. And keep practicing the dance moves. They got 3x better during the tournament :). BTW, nice Fox didn't know it was that good :urg:.(Beat me in ditto :urg:)

Lambchops: What the heck bro. Good thing Forwards leaving Florida. You had me so worried lol. You got soooo much better man.

Rohins: Dude your popping is awesome man. It was nice hanging out with you and stuff :).

Phanna: Thanks for recording like ALL of the videos lol. Your too good <3. BTW, can't wait for the singles videos to be up :).

Mankosuki: Hey we didn't talk much but it was cool seeing you again.

Kiwi: Heyyyy!! It was nice hanging out with you and talking with you. I'm glad you could make it to the tournament. You goin to FC? We gotta hang out there too :).(I wanna see the pic on myspace :))

Let me wrap this up now :).

GA players.

Great job meeting and hanging out with you guys. Especially Doggysamich and X2X :). Good matches X2X :).

Linguini

Smash Master
Shoutouts!!!!
First off, thanks alot to the hosts exarch and fenrir for making the tournament run so smoothly. The venue was top notch and the cupcakes werent half bad either!

Chops:haha ****ing glasses johnsssssss. youve gotten too good with those lasers bro, so fvcking annoying, we did alright in teams but at FC we got this.

Kyle- Awesome stuff in teams dude, dont worry about singles,we have our days. You almost got me with those knees.....making me run around the chruch like that......haha

Fotward- your **** talk is too good my son, we all know where you got that from.....
Close teams matches!

Shia wia(I think im the only one that calls you tha lol)-Awsome job winning the tournament and repping Florida, you just keep getting better and better. Too bad I wont ever get
to play you in friendlies because you dont want me to learn your style Johns!!!!!!!

XIF-I could tell you werent playing at the top of your game, good luck at FC.

Speedn-Bloody hell mate! Great teams matches.

Smashmac- wow you were beasting that tourney, beating queen and dop, what have you become!??!

Rock-JOHNS

Queen-JOHNS

Uber aice-JOHNS

Phanna-JOHNS
good **** johns crew

Colbalt-Close matches in our pool, at least we both tied for first seed!Your too accurate with those shines dude.

Tippyyyyyyyy-Good seeing you again as always, ima go over your house this week and get some kids in the sandbox training! haha

Shiekssbm- Wow, we had some of the most intense matches ive ever played, your set with chaddd was like a repeat of mine!

Dop-You dissapoint me, no fuzz.....*tear*

Doodah-You ****ing blow at skating, im serious son!

Zach soup!-haha, you were going insane thinking about those girls, everything going to be ok, lol. Good luck with your driving!

Kiwii-remember my name tag! Nice meeting you, remeber, it's emilio haha.

Skrach- I had fun playing you, hopefully ill play you again soon.

TBP- WTF bro, your ness is sick. Ive never seen anything like it. I didnt even think i deserved to win that second match! Go to more tournaments,you would become a monster in no time!

Rohins- Fun talking to you, those guns keep growing!

GA:
GA wes-Great matches dude, they were all pretty close. I wish i knew that matchup better, its alot of fun.

Chaddd- Good **** on beating XIF, and proving yourself, wish I could have played you though.

Tsunami- No prob. on the tips, your a mad cool guy hopefully ill see you at smash aid if I go.

X2X- haha, never play Tipman!!!!

If I forgot anyone sorry, there was just too many people!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sorry Linguini didn't give you a shoutout. For some reason when I do shoutouts I can't remember half the people I hanged out with :(.

Linguini: Your ganon is getting so beastly. Great job in your set with SheikSSBM. Your getting too good.

I would love to see a ditto between you and Chaddd.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
AY GUYS!

Thanks to ballistics for buyin me food, and housing , and...rides....pretty much supporting my life at this tourney.

$mac: beastin on nikkas at this tourney, too bad; you almost had forward.

Speedn: Thanks for lettin me use your hat.

Shiz: Thanks for the tech training.

QDVS: You owe me wendey's son!

Rockcrock: Eh.... =\

Chops: You're a monster. Almost had shiz there on a few seperate occasions. (stage johns)

Noucles: Good job not showing up jerk!

Sighrax: intense game of baseball we had for a while there, i got yo azz out son.

pete: nice pitching.

Otru: grats on the JC shines.

Colbol: dont talk to me.

forward: GG. You camped me in chess. until next time.

XIF, Green, all those guys: Much love. <3 Bring ryan next time.

Rohins: Pop - and - lock boii! Thug life.

And everyone else - good to see you all again.

Oh yeah nd shout outz to crispy; way to beast on that piano man.

- Blitz

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Really fun tourney. Only gonna shoutout to Exarch and Fenrir this time because they ran everything perfectly and didn't really get time to enjoy playing.

Also everyone should come to Gigs on the 21st. Hozart and DF will be there and Exarch and Fenrir will actually play! TBP is also going to **** with Ness.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tourney.

TBP is too good, we should team again sometime yo.

I'm glad I got to play GAWes one more time before he heads out of country

Thanks again to Dguy, and Kram for letting me ride up with them. Also thanks to Ryan and his roommates for letting us stay at their place

Thanks to Thomas and Darrel for running such an awesome tourney, and letting us have cake :)

GG's to all of the people I played. Wish I coulda got some matches in with Linguini and Chaddd though :(

Sighrax

Smash Lord
forward: tru dat son, you're pretty down to earth for a big shot :p
who knows, maybe i'll get serious about brawl. i should have practiced against your sheik more in weston :(((

oh well, good shiz you guys

<3

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
God I procrastinate too much...

EDIT: Hey guys I have a question, I need everyone's opinion on...In Sexyback whenever you hear "yeah" during the beat periodically during the song, do you think it is Timberlake or Timbaland saying it???

This "yeah"sample is also used in Timbaland's song "The Way I are" I believe!!!

Thanks!!!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
A very awesome tourney overall.

Exarch and Fenrir, very awesome job running the tourney. Everything went smoothly and the food was excellent.

Ryan, thanks a ton for the housing. Staying up all night smashing was a blast.

Tallahassee guys, cool smashing with you guys. You were all pretty cool. Way cooler than Kram. Kalypso(sp?) is too good ;)

Forward, thanks for the advice. Definitely a cool guy. We will have to smash again sometime.

Xif, your Peach is indeed the best in the world. You are Kram's hero right now. He doesn't do anything but talk about your Peach.

To some of the guys I played friendlies with: Sorry if I came off as sort of an *******. I didn't get any sleep the night before and I was exhausted pretty much the entire day. Nothing personal. You're all cool guys.

TheBettaPlaya: Man, your Ness is intense. Matt has some serious competition ;)

Angry Lobster, once again, it was awesome smashing with ya.

To everybody else: GGs.

Peace.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hey guys I have a question, I need everyone's opinion on...In Sexyback whenever you hear "yeah" during the beat periodically during the song, do you think it is Timberlake or Timbaland saying it???
As an unbiased (competent) 3rd party, I would have to say it's definitely Timberlake.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
so i lied
my first time to fail with shoutouts
busy with vacation and such

but this was a fun tournament
good **** to dashizwiz for winning it
forward, your sheik is amazing
keepspeedn and smashmac, u guys are awesome, we never played though. gheyy
queen is too **** good. no jump button? amazing
alpha, maurice, mankosuki, zak (sp), xif, otru, etc thanks for the matches

i definitely forgot people and im really sorry for that >_<
half ***** this but yea
florida (edit: AND GEORGIA :]) smashers are mad cool, glad that i could come out to this

good ****!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
God I procrastinate too much...

EDIT: Hey guys I have a question, I need everyone's opinion on...In Sexyback whenever you hear "yeah" during the beat periodically during the song, do you think it is Timberlake or Timbaland saying it???

This "yeah"sample is also used in Timbaland's song "The Way I are" I believe!!!

Thanks!!!

That's definitely Timbaland. I know these things because I have studied blackology for twenty years.

Top Bottom