• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture pack - STUPID EPICCC THINGS - UPDATE #6

Nephiros

Smash Ace

-UPDATE #6-

Mh, I wonder what is that? Why these color? And where is this...

Maybe I shall reveal more in the next big update (:

-UPDATE #5-

-UPDATE #4-

That was quite some work. I can't make the mask the exact same due to texture restrictions (the middle of Link's face is untextured)
And for those who don't really get it : http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f0/Efgthread.png

PREVIOUS UPDATES

Update #1 - Kirby's expressions: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2492722&postcount=8
Update #2 - Kirby's Up+b: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2492722&postcount=8
Update #3 - Poke...balls: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=2492722&postcount=8

It will work online with project64k without additional desyncs, if BOTH have it. So, to avoid confusion, when I'll release it I will make a full pack containing a folder with project64k, the plugin, the textures, and the rom which will be renamed to STUPID EPICCC THINGS so there will be no desynch or people joining games with peoples who have the pack when they don't. I also do this because you have to use the rice plugin, renaming it to jabo7's in your plugin folder which would be troublesome if you'd wanted to switch between SSB and SET quickly. So now it'd be easy, and you can save your joystick configuration from pj64 easily and load it in the one for SET.

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL looks awesome. good job. I dont know if im going to get it tho kuz i dont go online as much as i used to...

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Nice mate we... won't be able to do it if we don't have Rice's plugin? B/c his plugin won't work on my comp T.T

Nephiros

Smash Ace
PREVIOUS UPDATES

-UPDATE #1-

Here are Kirby's various expressions! Notice the new effects when uh, sucking.

-UPDATE #2-

This is probably the most serious thing in the pack so far, but it looked cool and there's a nice bug that's quite fitting for what I did...you'll see!

Kirby's new blade! ZANGETSU!!

The effects match the blade's color when slamming down on your opponent!

GETSUGA TENSHO!

KUROI GETSUGA!!
Sometimes, for a few seconds, the wave projectile will be black when you use the blade!
If you're like me, all of that is cool enough to make you spam this much more when you use Kirby.

-UPDATE #3-

HAY GUYS LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKE....balls? @_@

I...wouldn't touch it.

OH! So it's only a coconut? Right? RIGHT?!
I wonder what kind of things will come out of that, now..​

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
That is amazing. The suck animation is hilarious. But this release should be like Stupid Epic Things version 0.1 because it's only Kirby that's changed.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Just Kirby? Wah? I almost have 200 textures done now which is MUCH more than just Kirby. Of course I'm not gonna update everything I have done so far in one day because I'll have nothing to fall back on if I'm not productive for a short while.

Kinda like the smashbros site, if you will.

That, and I dislike working on the same thing too much - so I do a character, menu stuff, a stage, and other things before doing another character.

Um, wait, stage? @_@

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Double post for update and because I'm reserving this place to shift the old updates down to avoid cramming it all in the first post.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Uh? There wasn't any download link, the pack is not even done yet. I may release some sort of beta in a few weeks when I have more stuff done.

For now, I'll just make people drool with my updates =D
This one is a bit of a tease, mh?

Top Bottom