• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE MEDIC MAN: A Doctor Mario Combo Video by SmashMac ($Mac)

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hello all. Long time since I've uploaded a video. Since a lot of Doc. players were insisting and I've been wanting to make a combo video for a long time (and since it's been about a year since my "Checkup" tutorial), I figured I'd make a combo video and put it up (or atleast a video of consecutive hits ;)). I'm not sure about it but I'm thinking of possibly making a series of combo videos starting with this one. Anyways, this video is about 9 minutes long. Enjoy.

For a link to my Doctor Mario tutorial, "The Doctor's Checkup", click the
previous link above for the thread.

For a link to the Doctor Mario character matchup thread, go here:
"Doc. vs. the World (of Nintendo)"

Video information:
Duration - 8:57
Comboes done by - SmashMac
Opponents - Crew Mates

Credits:

DaShizWiz - Helping me with footage and the first song in the combo vid., as well as advice.
KeepSpeedN - Helping me with footage and advice.
QueenDVS - Helping me with footage.

Youtube streaming link:
Link: The Medic Man
P.S. - You can watch it quick but you don't get to keep it =\.

Google video link:
Link: - Coming out soon
P.S. - You can watch it quick but you don't get to keep it =\.

filesfront file hosting link:
Link: - The Medic Man
P.S. - It may take a while but you get to keep the download ;).

Smash Rookie
youtube link worked fine for me.

Nice combos, but I found the first song in the video to be one of the most annoying things I've ever heard. Second half was great though.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ur face isn't working!
but nah, it should be up now. check it out. smashmac is the ****- twice!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
**** yeah SmashMac! Less generic compliments to come after the **** vid loads.

EDIT: Yeah, the vid took all night to load >_> I didn't fall asleep and edit this at work or anything. Not at all.

Anyway, loved the dair usage. You chain it into other aerials ridiculously smoothly, which looks awesome and obviously works really well. Also, I really like combo vids where you can see the player outsmarting the opponent during a combo, so all the perfect tech-chase fsmashes made me very happy. The stage spike bairs, reverse capes, and other forms of surprise edgeguards were also very sexy. All in all good ****, and I'm requesting friendlies at LTEC (If I make it).

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
That was a good video. I got alot outta it, and i'm definitely going to recommend it to anybody who asks me about doc.

I dont think it was like, eyepopping, drop dead awesome, but there's nothing you can do about that smashmac. It's just the fact that doc isnt really a "flashy" character. (Imo)

Those combos were nice though, and im definately gunna steal that reverse cape from you. And that d.air edgeguard.

Ares726

Smash Ace
SmashMac, you're freaking awesome. I loved the video. I've been trying to pick up Doc as my secondary, and this gave me a lot of material and ideas to work into my game. Nice use of dair and reverse cape. You're too good. Are going to LTEC2? I'll be there and it'd be cool to see you again. Hopefully we'll get some matches in this time.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Very nice. The change in the music halfway through kinda threw me off, but I it's a **** good combo video. Those dair->bair stagespikes are tricksy. ;)

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yo, There were some nice combos in there, I found a lot of helpful combos in there, Since doc is my second best character.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
You da man now dawg...When I saw the combo where the fox couldn't get up...I made the face...You know the face...Loved it dude, can't wait to see you again at ltec2

Gea

Smash Master
I wanted to stab my face off with the music, but it was offset by the sexy footage.

Eh, you can't please everyone.

Top Bottom