• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlanta Falcon II - A GAwes Combo Sequel

GAwes

Hidden Boss
So here it is, the video you've been waiting for over 15 months.

Vid will be available for download soon, probably tonight.

Disclaimer: This is a combo video. It does not fully represent my playstyle, nor the DI / mindgame abilities of my opponents. If you want to see that, please search youtube for GAwes. If you have a problem with the video, please stop watching it, its pretty much all up airs to knees anway, if you have a problem with the music, **** off. Support southern rock or die.

OH ****TTTT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

GAwes

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
BREE BREE BREEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'm the falco pwnin wiis. nice video man! yea! now just hit lvl 65 in pso and we'll be good.

chaddd

Smash Lord
OMFG THIS COMBO VIDEO IS THE SICKEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

I haven't watched it yet, but needed to make sure I was the second person to comment.

<Wesley3

Nite

Smash Champion
Datman plays PSO!?!?!?!!! I love you even more now.

Wes is too good. I'll watch this later tonight.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dang. Loved the combo video Wes. Falcon combos just look so sexy when people can do them.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man, chaddd and then wes with awesome combo vids.
great job.. you'd better conquer england.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
For those of you who don't already know. Isai impregnated Darkrain. Then Darkrain went to GA to secretly give birth to there illegitimate butt baby named Wes aka Isai Jr.

Godd@mn that's American. Show those Brits who's boss boy.

cF=)

Smash Lord
This combo video felt, looked, and sounded like a punch to the face.

Come to the Trans-Canadian tournament :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah seriously.

But what's wrong with seeing **** over and over?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
NO CONTEST. lol

I liked your moonwalks to edgehogs. And the combos that ended in Up B were fun. Reminds me of SSB64.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I would have taken the video seriously, but that Ganondorf (not the one that was Slim getting owned, but the other one), that guy just can't DI. I mean, nice combo and everything, I GUESS, but maybe you should start playing people that know how to DI and get out of those simple Falcon combos.

EDIT: How come they(no opponent in particular) didn't tech? I mean, DUH!

EDIT: I could have teched.

EDIT: <Wesley3

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I would have taken the video seriously, but that Ganondorf (not the one that was Slim getting owned, but the other one), that guy just can't DI. I mean, nice combo and everything, I GUESS, but maybe you should start playing people that know how to DI and get out of those simple Falcon combos.
I thought that guy was a bowser main??? >.<

full_95

Smash Journeyman
sorry to bust your bubble dude, but that isnt southern rock. southern rock is awsome, how dare you defile it's righteous name with this garbage death metal. put songs that people can listen to without having blood spurt forth from their earpussies, maybe i can watch it then...

GAwes

Hidden Boss
sorry to bust your bubble dude, but that isnt southern rock. southern rock is awsome, how dare you defile it's righteous name with this garbage death metal. put songs that people can listen to without having blood spurt forth from their earpussies, maybe i can watch it then...
sorry, but none of that is deathmetal, where do you live again? because i live in the south, and besides amidst the burn, the other bands are from the south as well. Get your **** out of your *** and stop being ignorant

and to the lynard skynard kid, yes, they were good, for bucktooth 40 year old drunks. grow up

Prac352

Smash Lord
sorry, but none of that is deathmetal, where do you live again? because i live in the south, and besides amidst the burn, the other bands are from the south as well. Get your **** out of your *** and stop being ignorant

and to the lynard skynard kid, yes, they were good, for bucktooth 40 year old drunks. grow up
Ouch, no love for the skynard?

I haven't watched this yet, but i know it's awesome.

EDIT: Oh my gravy! This is the sexiest thing I've seen in some time. Good stuff as always wes. I know you'll rep well in England.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Blood didn't squirt from your ears because of the music :o It was just Wes Falcon Punching you through your monitor.

Awesome vid, Wes. I came when I saw those Up-B kills.

I need to play you, even if I'd get my *** handed to me.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
Awesome use of raptor boost on the foxs and falcos. You got some nasty stuff on video. Nothin like a good CF combo vid to make me more jealous that I cant do that...

Daysoo

Smash Ace
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.
Needs more real-life audio of Wes' controller. Good ****, Wes! You're too fast. :o
clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Nice video wes. I think I'm gonna steal that full hopped double up air sexyness from you though :) I thought the song fit pretty well with the video too. Thanks for repping some southern falcon shiz man!

Nite

Smash Champion
You already know I <3 you Wes. I gotta come visit you again before you leave.

Good stuff man.

Top Bottom