• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Furry Monster - Fox Combo Video by NOX

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Whoa, gotta tell you, its alot better than the other Fox combo vids around here. Good job.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
Indeed... That was wonderful... The Shine work especially... I think I would loose a finger or two if I attempted to Waveshine like that...

MTN

Smash Rookie
You have a Sick ****ing Fox!! Definatly one of my favs!!

cF=)

Smash Lord
Everything was neat, but sadly there's only FD footage. A really solid fox you have there.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Furry Monster>>>Shined Blind based on actual combos. Shined Blind is more entertaining to watch though. Best Fox vid Ive seen in a while. Its good to see people more than the XMASHERS representin' for Mexico.

Good ****.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I like Zelgadis's section in Evolution more than this combo vid, but Im not saying this one is bad, just not as good. King's section was my favorite, puff ftw.

Elrodillazo

Smash Apprentice
one of the best fox videos i have seen very nice. mexican players are awesome im from nicaragua maybe some day we can play between countries :D

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, this is just a suggestion but by seeing that everyone enjoys the combo vid, you guys should put up actual matches. I'm sure those would be a big hit.

Top Bottom