• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth101 - "Captain Peregrine" (high-quality DL/stream... AND youtube!)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Captain Peregrine - a Captain Falcon combo video by Marth101

High Quality DL/Stream -- http://handsomejett.com/teamtaubsi/CaptainPeregrine.wmv

Youtube Stream -- http://youtube.com/watch?v=9pq_25jP9UE

~

Marth101 is having some troubles with his internet so he had me upload and post this for him. This is all off of one day's worth of footage from some games at his house earlier this week. He'd love to get some comments -- in my opinion he's improved a lot since the clips I used for "Use Wirbelwind!!". Enjoy!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Captain falcon vids, when done right, are always amazing, and Marth101's was definitely done correctly! Great vid, i liked the Falcon Punch Usage.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I guess I'm still the only one that believes a combo/music video should include the character not being hit (or in some cases killed).

Liked the combos, liked the comments, and I was wondering who those fox players were till I say the "ungu" take, and was like "hello madison foxes." Maybe at CC5 with all this fox training you've had you'll be able to beat mine in a set :-P. Good stuff ethan.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I guess I'm still the only one that believes a combo/music video should include the character not being hit (or in some cases killed).

Liked the combos, liked the comments, and I was wondering who those fox players were till I say the "ungu" take, and was like "hello madison foxes." Maybe at CC5 with all this fox training you've had you'll be able to beat mine in a set :-P. Good stuff ethan.
you don't know **** about madison foxes. we're dangerous

James Sparrow

Smash Master
guys i know him, he's my friend. i know him!!! omg. (hawt vid)

tapion said:
quoted for falsity, i also believe this. at least i do now

brickman

Smash Lord
LOL, nevermind, for some reason I believed you to be some other smash player. You have a very similar name! Sweet Falcon nonetheless.

Top Bottom