• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida 4/28 Tourny ft. DaShizWiz, phanna, DewDaDash

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Here are all the videos I recorded:

Team Grand Finals

(DaShizWiz and Noucles) vs (RockCrock and QueenDVS)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Singles:
Results

Winners Round I
phanna vs vZakat
Samus vs Roy
Samus vs Roy

Winners Round II
DaShizWiz vs phanna
Fox vs Samus
Fox vs Samus
Falco vs Samus

Losers Round II
phanna vs Rohins
Samus ditto
Samus ditto
Samus ditto

Winners Round III
DaShizWiz vs DewDaDash
Falco vs Marth
Falco vs Marth

Losers Round III
DewDaDash vs "Andy"
Marth vs Captain Falcon
Marth vs Captain Falcon

Winners Round IV
DaShizWiz vs RockCrock
Falco vs Fox
Falco vs Fox

Losers Round IV
SheikSSBM vs phanna
Sheik vs Samus
Sheik vs Samus

Winners Finals
DaShizWiz vs Fenrir
Falco vs Fox
Falco vs Fox
Falco vs Fox

vZakat

Half Genie
First Post. All right. Look at me get owned by phanna. too good. Those shiz vs fenrir are just amazing matches. I'll miss y'all. :(

It's sad that the Grand Finals weren't recorded. Link vs falco was way too good.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
I am looking forward to watching dashizwiz's falco when I get home.
He is too much of a cool guy to say no to, how can you say no to that falco?!

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nice stuff shiz and phanna. :) Enjoyed the matches a lot, they seem a lot the matches i have within my crew, I cant' wait to play you guys at pound 2.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
sick matches, u held it down fenrir good reps for CFL, congrats shiz for winnin singles n doubles.

rock n queendvs u guys held it down, sick fox-fox team

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Just watched the dashizwiz matches.
I think I am going to die. It is too good for my soul.
You've improved dashizwiz ;) a lot. I am so proud. Your mindgames and speed is more in a straight line now, you know what to do at an exact second and your mindgames just skipped a level. Super saiyan 3 is more like it.

It looks like you invented the battlefield 3-in-a-row phantasm thing, pretty interesting, cause I never seen that before. (Correct me if I am wrong). Or did you just get lucky :p

edit: I think I am going to be honest with your falco dashizwiz. You are the first falco and this will be the first time in my life that I will say this: You are better than the JGT bombsoldier IMO. (Yes, the bombsoldier 2-3 years ago), I really didn't think anyone's falco yet would be better than JGT bombsoldier, but it looks like you surpassed it.

I still fear BS's recent falco though cause of the talks. Im beginning to fear yours though.
If you keep playing like this from now on your name will be spread all over the great age of SSBM IMO :p

Go to OC3, you should rock there.

edit: Im gonna bookmark this topic along with bombsoldier's. My top 2 falcos ftw.
"Go get e'm!" if you know what I mean. ;) meet him again and win.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks Lucas. But what I was doing on platoforms I mainly got from Forward. At INN we were having lots of friendlies. And while playing him I was learning new stuff. He used the phantasm tricks before anyone. He would go across the stage on battlefield. I just used it differently. I learned some cool stuff from Forward.

And thanks again, for thinking I'm about as good as the JGT Bombsoldier lol. I bet at his current state right now, he'd prob **** me lol.

I've been trying to play a lot smarter lately, it seems to be working pretty good. :).

vZakat

Half Genie
whatd u mean when u said
"I'll miss y'all."
are you movin?
I'm only in florida for school. The school year ends this saturday, so I wont be in florida until late august. I'll be in NC, they have pretty good smash there (just not florida good :( ). Sorry I didn't play you.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Good matches. Shiz I like your fox your falco was great too, I didn't saw 2 much difference between this and older matches you had but you were good anyway.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks Linguini. As I've said, I've been trying to change my style a little. I'm not just trying to play super technical anymore. It doesn't work too good. I mean, it does work but only to such an extent. So yeah, what I've been trying to do is put more smartness/gayness into my Falcos style to help my game get better.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Linguini. As I've said, I've been trying to change my style a little. I'm not just trying to play super technical anymore. It doesn't work too good. I mean, it does work but only to such an extent. So yeah, what I've been trying to do is put more smartness/gayness into my Falcos style to help my game get better.
Glad you noticed. Cause you still look super technical playing smart anyway, might as well add smartness to it, ;)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
True :). I like playing with that smart feeling. I'm not just relying on tech skill anymore. Lol.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
True :). I like playing with that smart feeling. I'm not just relying on tech skill anymore. Lol.
Yeah that's good but your super technical skills is what it makes you special.

Yeah I can't wait to see spiderman 3 I'm going this night :)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah that's good but your super technical skills is what it makes you special.

Yeah I can't wait to see spiderman 3 I'm going this night :)
Haha, lol. I'm gonna watch Spiderman 3 tomorrow night. Its probably crazy packed at the theaters for the whole day today. Some people I met went to Spiderman 3 this morning at 1, I was like. Wtf? Lol.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Haha, lol. I'm gonna watch Spiderman 3 tomorrow night. Its probably crazy packed at the theaters for the whole day today. Some people I met went to Spiderman 3 this morning at 1, I was like. Wtf? Lol.
That is the hip **** to do son. Though seriously, the movie will be amazing. My roomate went to see it at midnight, unfortunately I had an exam this morning so I didn't opt to go.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Queen I have a typing class. Which is in third period which is about an hour before lunch.

Edit: I watched Spiderman 3 Saturday, it pwned.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont konw what inspired me to enter this thread but spiderman 3 was one of the worst movies in the history of all cinema, and i'm very disappointed in you shizwiz

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
It reminded me of team america near the end with the AMERICAN FLAG shot when hes running towards the final battle. *blows up eiffel tower* "****, I missed."

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so i figured since i'm in here i might as well watch a few, phanna your samus is really entertaining ilike it haha good stuff to you as well shizwiz

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
it's funny, shiz has both an amazing fox and a ****ty fox. He has mad fast fingers, and practically perfect tech skill. and yet his play style is....

nair and shine.

seriously. I watched the first phanna vs. shiz and blanched. either phanna is worse than i thought, or he was completely unused to what shiz was doing. I saw practically nil grabs, no tilts of any kind, one dsmash, I saw a few dairs that didn't connect and a couple uairs one or two of which connected. I only saw 1 bair.

The rest was shines and nairs.

If shiz went fox with something other than tech skill, I would be willing to bet he could take out PC.

But I like his falco better still. :p

gotta watch more.

edit: kay the second match was much better despite the fact that he was two stocked. That's acceptable since that's a ****ty stage for fox and he basically killed himself at the beginning of the match at 30%. Not good when samus is alive past 130%. I saw alot more bairs that connected, uairs, still few drill shines and grabs, but I'm assuming shiz doesn't play fox nearly as much as falco. Again, I'd love to see his fox if it mained, but his falco's sick too and is a more interesting and playable character in my opinion. Gj overall.

Avenger7x

Smash Cadet
Man, good stuff from everyone! Love the vids, especially from Shiz, awesome falco. Fenrir's fox is real good but I'd like to see his zelda/link in some more vids. I gotta get out to some of these tourneys in CFL so I can play you guys.

Top Bottom