• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 2 Singles and Doubles 4.28.07

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well I got the results apparently the brackets got f*cked up over the weekend I am tryin everything to get them here are the results. People post who was in the team cause I don't have all the names.

Doubles:
1st: It's All The Hair (PC Chris and Plank)
2nd: Anti-Adam (Sol and Reject)
3rd: Neo Fatty Schrunch Cakes (Bailey and Chunk a Monk)
4th: Tetra and HazZard
5th: USS Chowder Pot (N64 and Kip)
5th: Raptor Cat (CopyCat and Raptor Hawk)
7th: Negro Storms (EEvisu and Storms)
7th: Chasing a Phish (Coin Chaser and Phish-it)
9th: Blue Team (? and ?)
9th: DeuceReverse (? and ?)
9th: STFE
9th: Neko
13th: SB
13th: IDC
13th: Vaco

Singles:
1st: PC Chris
2nd: Cort (PC and Cort Split but PC won the set)
3rd: Plank
4th: Kip
5th: Tetra
5th: Reject
7th: Raptor Hawk
7th: Bailey
9th: HazZard
9th: Storms
9th: Sol
9th: Phish-it
13th: Req
13th: Coin Chaser
13th: Kahj
13th: Unc
17th: N64
17th: EEvisu
17th: Chunk a Monk
17th: Sword
17th: Copy Cat
17th: Alex (God lol)
17th: AVD
17th: BarBino
25th: Fye
25th: John O
25th: Tilt
25th: Tilt
25th: Post (Forfeited Family Issues)
25th: Skittles
25th: Billy
25th: Pimp
33rd: Anon

Shout Outz:

PC Chris: Too good son watch out for Storms lol new Darc.

Cort: :ohwell: No MM or friendlies poo that sux good job in taking PC out of winners

Plank: Good **** my man your Sheik is clearly fuxing with amazing sorry about the mishap but it was cool you got skillz dat killz.

Kip: I will win the next MM you watch out man good matches.

Tetra: Welcome to HRP lol thanks for helping with brackets and sorry bout having to play Cort so soon.

Reject: If only my Falcon D-Throwed we would have had a hell of a third game mah dude next time we meet I wanna see your Jiggs $hittin on The King's.

Raptor Hawk: You got a lot better good stuff man love the Pika.

Bailey: You Suxxzorz

HazZard: Holy $hit you got better since last time I gotta play you again welcome to HRP lol

Sol: WTF did we even play???

Phish-it: Thanks for the $2 My Y. Link > Bowser

Storms: Why the hell are you gonna wuit if u 3 stocked PC? Good stuff man sorry I had to take you out.

Req: Keep working on that Fox man

Coin: Why don't we play at all???

N64: <33 you and your Pika Doll.

EEvisu: Good to see ya Phil you haven't changed that is a bad thing lol. AK-47

Chunk a Monk: Good stuff in teams mah dude even though our bracket wasn't that hard lolz.

Copy: I love your kirby the most out of al your chars

ALEX: OMFG RANDOM SCRUB JIGGS AND LUIGI FTW!

BarBino: BINO BOMB!!!! LOL good stuff

For the rest good stuff.

Also I set the new record in the Bowser Challenge (AE's version) I had only one Bowser left with Jiggs WOOT.

The Bino

Smash Lord
The Bino is Speaking!!!!!

It wasn't a Bowser challenge it was a Murt Murr Challenge, we aren't Bowser's nor Boozers we are Murt Murr's we are the higher level of Bowsers lol

Shout Outs:

Coin - **** i wish i didn't Bino Slap u early on, it left an impression on u lol

Phish - The last match we had right before we left, it was a mad fun Samus DK match, we gotta keep doing them Bombs Away!!!

Sol - Wow just wow, it was mainly the ride home that had all of us cracking up in the car, What the F*ck is a Boocif

Ky - Never again shall i allow u to go Falco or Fox against my Fox or Falco, it's is banned forever, guys driving by us when we got to ur house "Wooo!!" Bino - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol good times

Reject - Hottness just plain hottness goin even wit Plank with all of those MMs all over the place lol

PC - I mean silly faces, u make me crack up when i watch u play, and i don't mean ur playstyle i mean ur faces u make it was one of the funniest things i had seen at a tournament in a long time, thanx for allowing me to get such laughter it was great lol we gotta play soon

Cort - Totally forgot bout the MM man, we will do it later or i could just hand u $5 lol we will get that Samus Peach matchup goin

Plank - We had some extremely good matches i like ur playstyle wit ur Sheik, it was different from what i was used to but i think i had held my own

Kip - Why is it we didn't play at all... we gotta do that someitme

Tetra - Good $hit i guess lol those massive team friendlies we had was mad fun, we just gotta play more... also when u 4stocked that kid Post was one of the funniest things there as well Tetra 4stocks him, Post runs over to Bailey and screams "F*ck u u F*cked me over F*ck u!!!!!!!!!! Tetra looks at Sol and I and says seeing that made this tournament worth it

HazZard - We should've done some friendlies during it lol but i guess good match in the Crew Battle too bad u got hit wit a Bino Bomb!!!! it just happens to the best of us don't worry lol

HRP - Practice more for that Crew Battle that we have to do again, but this time don't use ppl who ain't in ur crew, i mean it wasn't gonna make a difference to begin with, but still it isn't fun cuz it wasn't like a real Crew Battle

Bailey - We will get to face eachother eventually, its destined to happen, but when u face The Bino Bino Bombs will be flying and Bino Pellets will be as well and always Bombs Away is a coming a Spike away lol

and also this is to everyone

WHO THE F*CK IS PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Hey Hey Bailey....I saw the results at the tourny....my 7th place was the higher listed one!....stop trying to make yourself look better!:laugh:

Coin- Nice Mario....you just need to stop killing yourself.....Pokefloats for the win! lol

Storms- You made top ten and I didnt face you?!? Wtf your supposed to take me out like you always did at kotc lol.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Raptor Hawk - i blocked that match out of my mind.....thanx for reminding me!!!! haha i should have stayed mario for poke, idk what i was thinking, we should have that a fight again even though it might take like 20 minutes, lol, good fights

PC - as always i watch and learn from u, and then i play reject and he goes whered u learn that move???? reject is starting to play marth more which i have lack of experience against so maybe ill get the DI down better and ill face u again

Court - we havent met yet, but ur peach is amazingly fast, it was very imprressive to watch and i would like to freindly with u next time, congrats on putting pc to losers

plank - I HATE SHEIK !!!!, i cant believe all my singles matches were either sheiks or pikachus.....i swear that was it lol, great matches....exciting match vs reject....its a pity reject isnt a clutch fighter and usually messes up at high damage last life haha

reject - i still love u even though ur not a clutch player

kip - idk which i should think about more, what happened on onett in our doubles, or how u 3 stocked me with fox on FD, i thought that was my favorite match up, i guess not lol, great matches, i cant wait to play u again

tetra - u may not know me by name, but i was the mario tht played u in the crew battle, that was a REDICULOUS match, and bino was like coin chaser ur in, and i was like whos that, he goes tetra, and im like oh ****, def good match, play some more friendlies next time

Bailey - ur wise to run from my mario, thats y we havent played, lol jk we will play next time

Solar Eclipse - u suck....haha it happens to everyone dont worry about it, ull kick *** at the next one, how bout we try every combination of AE, so we team next?

phish-it - we played pretty ****ty, but we played amazing against kip and n64....my bad for trying to crouch cancel a car.....lol

ky (the man with no name) - good friendlies, and advice, it def helped

BINO BOMB - ur a nut, thats really all i have to say

everyone else i played....i prob forgot ur name or didnt ask for it.....i do have a really bad memory but good matches to all

btw.....

WHO THE **** IS PIMP????????

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney. shout outs:

PC- Fun as always. Why the hell do I have to play you in winners bracket recently? seeya at MLG.

Cort- Nice job taking a set off chris and knocking him to losers. I wanna play your peach more.

Plank- Nice meeting you man. Fun matches all around in friendlies at PC's and in tourney.

N64- Nice seeing you again man. We gotta start doing better in teams lol >_<.

Ky- always fun playing you.

Bino- yeh wtf we gotta play lol.

Sol- Good matches we should play more often. we hardly ever play each other.

Tetra- didnt play you but nice seeing you again.

Reject- Good matches at least you didnt go jiggs on me this time lol.

Phish- good matches i never like playing your dk lol im scared of grabs o.0

bailey- fun tourney and thanks for the dollar =P.

Coin cahser- lol yeh that onnet match was funny. Good matches overall sorry i went shiek >_<.

To anyone else i played Good matches and if i forgot anyone im sorry. See everyone at MLG Long Island!

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
kip why are u apologizing? when moneys on the line u gotta go CHEAP against me amazing mario, i understand hes overwelming.........lol im jk, dont worry about it, once i get btter against sheik, then im comin for u for a 6 DOLLAR MM..... oh ****....lol ill cya next tourney def

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
how did i get 25th place twice? and woo STFE didnt get last thats an amazing acheivement :D

by the way, i think pimp was one of the little kids that was in team vaco

Top Bottom