• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magus, Inui, & Teh Spamerer vids(Ganon/Falco/Sheik/Fox/Marth/CF/Peach) 10 More vids!

Magus420

Smash Master

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Magus, MM $1 your Ganon vs. CF next time I see you (if I ever do) at a fest?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw Magus, was there a huge section of nothing at one point in the tape? I think I might have left it on when we went to Red Robin.

Magus420

Smash Master
It wouldn't have mattered if you did, since the tape ended before we left remember? If it didn't I would've had my sexy Peach combos/edgeguards on tape =(

Instead I have a bunch of matches that I didn't know were being taped of chars I don't really use that much =P

Blademaster

Smash Cadet
magus, i'm fan of your ganon man, but i think than you could win that matches man, but you were more brillian than effective, anyways i love your ganon man ^^

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It wouldn't have mattered if you did, since the tape ended before we left remember? If it didn't I would've had my sexy Peach combos/edgeguards on tape =(

Instead I have a bunch of matches that I didn't know were being taped of chars I don't really use that much =P
lol I'm such a scrub I thought they ended AFTER we came back o_o

No MM I take it then? :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo, you guys should post some of those new vids in the player finder, as well as a link to all of them. BTW nice mega grab Magus.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Inui you suck, alot. Magus your awesome. Teh is also awesome. I didn't watch the videos yet, but I bet you didn't win a single match against Teh. Bet ya 10 whole dollars

Top Bottom