• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona T5 Results

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Results!

Thanks Neal!

Singles:

1: Forward ($252.00)
2: Taj ($126.00)
3: BloodOfTheFallen ($42.00)
4: Light
5: Hanki
5: Zarelid
7: Axe
7: Enix
9: Dark
9: Butters
9: South Paw
9: B-Will
13: Ch405
13: James
13: Turnup Tosser
13: Gamer
17: Zenjamin
17: Duha
17: Vince
17: V3ctor
17: Kyne
17: Guglet
17: Bryan
17: N9N
25: John
25: AZenith
25: Love Dove
25: Tag
25: Ferm
25: Sizzle
25: Maxxx
25: Black Knight

Doubles:

1: Tajeezie Foweezie (Taj + Forward) ($96.00)
2: Broken Candy Canes (B-Will + Zarelid) ($48.00)
3: Team Oblivion (Dark + Light) ($16.00)
4: Moogle-Paw (Enix + South Paw)
5: Flaming Marshmellows (Kyne + Ch405)
5: Sex Train Banditos (Maxxx + Bryan)
7: Team Clownage (Mr. J + Turnup Tosser)
7: Omar's Dog Has Mindgames (Ben + BloodOfTheFallen)
9: Too Tired (Ferm + Guglet)
9: Scoundrels of Indecency (Butters + Hanki)
9: Vista Sierra (Axe + V3ctor)
9: The Sailors of Delusion (Shashin + Sizzle)
13: Two-Thirds (Love Dove + Wild Wookie)
13: Necrolords554 (AZenith + James)
13: Flight of the Southern Baby (Gamer + John)
13: L2P (Lockland + AltF4)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
1st post, NIAGGERS!

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!1!!!1111111eleven!

Forward: Congrats on the wins. You're my idol.

Taj: I loved playing your M2. **** leaks from his anus.

Trev: WTF on not knowing who I was. :(

B-Will: Thanks for hosting, err... co-hosting this thing.

Omar: We got lucky beating your dog's mindgames. Your Sheik is beastly.

Team Oblivion. Nice job in singles and doubles, dang--Brad is a stud. I'll bring you some raisins next time.

Hanki: I only played you for friendlies, but that was enough to remind me of how much you ****. <3 you, son. ;)

Butters: Tough loss on AXE, man. I was reluctant, about playing you because you were in the Money Match mood. That frightens me. <3 :)

TemplarPsi: It was awesome getting to see you again. You should get some sleep, Robbie. But not too much or someone may take advantage of you. I love you lotses, pimp. I'll see you at the West Coast Championships. Yayuzz.

Moogle-Paw: Great job on running this thing--and halting the STB rampage. You guys are too good.

Team Vista Sierra: You guys are awesome, but if you stand in front of a Sex Train, you will get f***ed up, son. Choo! Choo! Seriously, though, you guys are studs. Very nice meeting you, Vec. You were a terribly nice guy.

Mr. J: You bi-polar SOB! Sometimes it seemed like you were this cool, calm guy, but then you turned into a huge prick out of nowhere. Your skills are good, though. But maybe next time I'll try a little... j/k no I won't. ;)

Love_Dove, ALTF4, and Richard: You guys are good people. Keep it that way. I hope to see you at more Weeklies. Much love.

Sex Train: You guys suck. T5 was a good day. The ride to and from T5 was awesome. Sorry for almost falling asleep so many times while driving 75 mph. That was awesome. Oh, man--and getting lost so many times and all the car trouble was worth it. We'll do it again sometime soon. Bryan thanks for doing teams with me, you are an awesome partner. Thug love for teh SexTrain!

Wow--it seems like I love a lot of guys. I'm not gay, though. I'm not neat enough.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Any chance of seeing the pools and the brackets for singles and doubles? Thanks.

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
AZ=TOO GOOD, Ok here comes the shoutouts.

Taj- You Homo i came too close to beating your mewtwo once, and now i will have nightmares for the rest of my days *Tears*, but anyways T-money always good to hang out and see you again gj in singles and doubles.

Forward-All i have to say is to my Halfrican brotha, Good **** tonight yo as expected from the Great Sean B, but sean its fun chillin with u yo holla back, gj in singles and doubles.

Trevyn- Lol i see your *** everyday yo, gj trevyn for doing good in singles for once , *Heart* hahaha, sounds gay but oh well, GG's trevyn.

Bwill- Lol dam you bryan for getting a venue late as usual, But gj running the tourney i guess, even though chuckie and coty ran the majority of it.

Shasin- I know you were in my pools man, thx for playing with me .

GamerGuitarest- Lol thx for putting up with my **** heh, i love to have a good time and stuff, even though u dodged my 20 dollar mm , fun times dude take care.

Azenith- Lol phillip gj yo in singles even though u werent playing soo hot.

James- Dude james you've definately gotten a lot better than last time we met, gj beating axe and stuff , your peach is coming around.

Light- Dude brad its always a pleasure to hang out with you and make fun of ppl even though your the quiet type, i didnt get to play you at all at T5 maybe next time :D.

Dark- haha dude your too funny yo, nice to see you again dark we need to play again, since i didnt play you or brad at T5

Butters- HAHHAHH dude ZACK we own dude, I'm soo glad you and Shane came down and chilled in Tucson for once, gj in singles bro, even though u got lucky in our 2nd match for brackets , Zach you know i love you heh, take care bro and hit me up as usual.

Hanki- As expected Shane your YL is too good , YL dittos were too good man, glad you and zach were able to make it to T5 and crash at chuckies as well. Nothing beats chuckies stupid laugh ROFL. Anyways gj in singles shane Oh and Mario Party was too good yo.

Omar-Dude Omar its alwaysa pleasure to chill with you man, your always down to play and **** and i think thats too good of u man. Glad to see u again omar, take care and be safe on your trip back to Flagstaff.

Ben- Omar's friend nice to meet u and stuff, we didnt really talk much but maybe next time

Enix-Moogle-lol i hate u chuckie i see you everyday too lolz. Nice laughters last night omg heh, Your laugh is too funny.

SouthPaw- Coty im glad to see you again dude its always fun to chill with u when you come to visit chuckie and the gang , hope we will see you sometime this summer coty, take care.

Axe- Dude our matches were too good yo , nice to finally meet you jeff, your pikachu scares me.

Blacknight- Goofy black person you are, but we had some goodtimes, finally good to meet you man, sry we didnt get to play , i promise next time we will.

Turnip Tosser- Good stuff man, i didnt get to play you at all but gj in singles man

Vectorman- Hahaha vec finally nice to meet you and stuff, we had some fun matches, im glad you were able to make it to T5, thx for also bringing your crew tim. Hope we see more of sv

Mr. J- well mr.j you finally played me after a 1..1/2 year and stuff, soo i dont wanna hear ur mouth anymore , but good **** dude, keep working at your peach and **** aight, nice to meet you anthony.

Tag- Our match with Iceys vs Link was definately a interesting match for you , but gg's man.

Bryan- GJ in beating me pools heh even though i was extremely exhausted , but u did win and i like your marth, you seemed to always randomly hit with fsmash lolz.

Maxxpower- Lol Too good GMO I LOVE YOU :D, thx for coming out bro, it was really nice seeing you guys again , hope to see more of STB.\

Vato- Lol you motheritch i couldnt sleep cuz of you, (jk) heh but seroiusly good to see you and stuff it was really fun hanging out with you guys again.

Ferm- Good job in doubles you played well, and gj in singles as well

Duha-Dude your jiggly is homo heh i didnt have to play it feeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, heh thanks for coming down from colorado and coming to T5, we definately appreciated your present's, you guys definately have potential.

AltF4- Dan Thx for driving butters and hanki down to this tourney as well, that was cool of u to do that, but i didnt get to play much with u or at all, but maybe next time for sure we will play , tell your gf thx for the cupcakes she made or whoever made them, they were freaking good :D

Chaostheory- *Hails to the Retired Killa* Dude trent it was badass seeing you again man, u need to come more often, its just not the same without you anymore

Kyne- Gj for beating me in pools, Samus is gay , lol glad to see u made it too.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
templerpsi you are to crazy and i almost had to play you in the first round but jared got you instead and i got stuck with omar.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
wow just wow
for the longest time I was thinking CO was **** compared to AZ (literally poo)

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha dang, that tournament was pretty awesome... i can't wait until the next one! i saw some really impressive stuff at this tourney, good job everyone!

Turnup Tosser

Smash Rookie
True that AXE. That tourney was tons of fun. Highlights include Taj pulling Mr.J's peach through the map three times with mewtwo in are 1st teams fight and everyone going crazy when VectorMan and B-Will where playing.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm working on the videos. I have a number of obligations for school, but they'll be coming real soon. There's a lot of tapes. Expect some to appear tomorrow, and the rest to trickle in afterward.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha this is gonna be so awesome! i've never been recorded before, i've never seen myself play.... except for like 5 months ago back when i sucked lol. i can't wait to see ones of Taj! that's gonna be awesome. and i really hope i see ones of me getting ***** by hanki. man, that young link was so awesome lol

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
haha this is gonna be so awesome! i've never been recorded before, i've never seen myself play.... except for like 5 months ago back when i sucked lol. i can't wait to see ones of Taj! that's gonna be awesome. and i really hope i see ones of me getting ***** by hanki. man, that young link was so awesome lol
Haha, thanks. I liked the Pikachu, it was fun to play, everyone from SV was cool. Glad you guys got to come, LOL @ Vector, you giggle loud at my young link comboz ^_^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Haha, thanks. I liked the Pikachu, it was fun to play, everyone from SV was cool. Glad you guys got to come, LOL @ Vector, you giggle loud at my young link comboz ^_^
lol.. yeah.. good **** Hanki.. first time I've ever seen ur young link in person so it's a bit different to see a y'link rather than to watch one on youtube.. lol.. yea i tend to get annoying at times.. but it was some great stuff playin everyone..

Congrats to everyone. Hanki that Y-Link of yours is pretty disgusting.. =) Thanx everyone and thanks Enix letting us run tourney at ur place.

Ummm shoutouts later this afternoon. I'm at work now. ^_^

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, Coty, my team name was L2P not B. Was Tony the only one to catch the meaning? Jeez don't tell me everyone here only plays smash. ;)

P.S. Videos to come. Doubles will probably appear first though because we did them first and they're at the front of the tapes.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Oh oh oh oh oh oh the Taj Massage! :) Thank you to all the people who wanted be in Shadow Claw 2. =D (Most of you :p) Thanks to Forward for coming back to AZ.
Thanks to all of you people who compliment my garbage Mewtwo so much. :)

Hell yeah, Omar.
Fish lips. (slurp noise)
Thanks to Ben for driving me to the tourney. <3

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
Forward - Good to see you again. Congrats on the wins in singles and doubles! Pools were a blast too...even though they were nearly pointless. :-p Also, South Paw flippin' you off after pools FTW. :-p Hope I didn't miss the top ten thread for B-Will...haha

(Tajeezie Foweezie) - I liked the uber mindgames on...I think it was Trevyn. Switching chars with nobody noticing. haha, that was epic.

Taj - Sorry for taking my TV home too soon! But thanks for blessing my TV setup with your recording of matches. My cube and TV will never be the same. We'll MM when I see you again, make up for my taking my TV home. x_x Can't wait for Shadowclaw2!

B-Will - Thanks for throwing this together. I had a blast, really bummed that I didn't get to place my bet on you though. :( I knew you had it.

Trevyn and Chuckie - Thanks again for housing this! You guys are great! Your back door always sounds like someone is getting into a fight whenever they open or close it. haha. Chuckie, totally cool just talking to you while you were chilling with the laptop...then the battery died. hah, and Trevyn, I think you were at Sean's place when I came over and smashed with y'all. Before he left on his "tour". Good seeing you again, if that was you.

Omar - Didn't get to play you, but I saw you playing Zelda against Shane for some reason. You're ok in my book. :-p

Butters - For cancer! Our matches were fun, Zelda mindgames FTW. Always fun talkin' with you and Shane. Hope you guys liked the water. Oh, and which school are you helping out for Relay for Life? I'm going to Tucson again for Relay this weekend.

Shane - What do you mean you and Zach aren't brothers? haha, jk! Loved our friendlies before the event. I always love playing your YL! And good job to you and Zach in teams! One of the really fun teams to watch.

Dan - Close matches in pools mang! We got a pretty nasty pool. Thanks for recording all the matches and bringing the VCRs! You're the man! Can't wait to play you some more, you're closest to my skill level without completely ****** me. hehe

Vectormang - Good meeting you and SV. Your M2 is pretty good, fun MM! Next time I'll rest up before the event and I'll give you a better one! You'll still win...but it'll be a more fun match for you. :)

GamerGuitarist - You trash talkin' piece of crap! haha, jk. Fun matches, and same thing I said to V-mang. I'll rest up next time and give you a better MM next time I see you! You have a really good Falco, I doubt I'll be able to beat it fully rested though...it'll be a better match! I'll try really hard to make it to your tourny.

South_Paw - Saw you a while ago at GoaT's weeklies, good seeing you again. Pools were fun, your Fox is good. And good job running the brackets and what not. Can't wait till you move back to AZ.

Return_to_Sender - I believe this was Vince. Great Cap. Falcon mang, it was a fun match. I really want to play more against you!

Team Oblivion - Good seeing you guys again, and great job in teams! Hope to see you at the weeklies some more.

Wildwookie - Two-Thirds needs to do more training. And you got a nasty pool as well. :(

Sizzle - Haven't seen you since GoaT's weeklies, wish we could have played some. Try to make it out to some of the STB weeklies. I wanna play you again.

Shashin - "Hell yes Zelda dittos!" Always a pleasure playing you Ted! Can't wait to play more "Candy Princess" dittos. hah, and I want to play your Ness again.

STB - Good seeing all of you again! Congrats to G-Mo and Bryan for doing so well in teams! And it was good talking you y'all again. Hope to see you at more of the weeklies.

Duha - Good talking to you throughout, though next time we need to get some matches in! Heard you got close in your bracket matches, you had some tough matches. gj

Running Brave - Pools were fun! I wanna play you some more! Fun talking to you afterwards trying to figure out what was going on with our pools. haha

Sierra Vista and Colorado - My biggest regret was not getting to play all of you. Next time you all come out we gotta get a whole bunch of friendlies in.

AND I think I heard SV or someone has a Zelda player. Priest Rayven? They have to come next time! $5 MM, best two out of three, Zelda dittos throughout. I'm calling you out!

To those didn't list...I never got your names. Sorry! Hope to see you all again soon though.

<3

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
in.

AND I think I heard SV or someone has a Zelda player. Priest Rayven? They have to come next time! $5 MM, best two out of three, Zelda dittos throughout. I'm calling you out!

<3
Yes SV does hav a Zelda player and yes it's Priest Revan. In general he is also my doubles partner but since he did not go I teamed w/axe.. man both Axe and Priest are great dub partners. I'm glad to team w/them.. but ok.. if he can make it he would be glad to play.. lol.. he maybe able to teach u a few things love_dove.. he's pretty good. w/her be careful.. he can beat my M2 so watch out.. (well my mewtwo's not even good so that's not sayin much) lol but yea he's good.)

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
That was the most fun Ive ever had with a tourney hands down

B will- love hangin out with you dude, too much **** happend that made me laugh that weekend to post in a little shoutout, great times period

Chuckie- You had me laughin so hard with your own laugh, it made me spit out that giant blob of burritto. Playin the Bastok theme made my day, i might have to pick up FFXI again.

Coty- you look good in baby blue, and fantasy novels are ****ing stupid

Robbbie-<3 <3I had an amazing time from sleepin outside to *****in about your climbers, too good meng, cant wait till we can chill like that at WCC

Trevyn- Love your down airs, ill make sure to get drunk with you next time

Tony- just imagine this is a bunch of **** about your mew2 and how good you are

Hanki- is my brother

Sean- your so good, and good job on winning, and god dam you have the most fucking boring shoutouts ever

Duha- gl workin on that jiggs dude, you were a real chill guy

Gamer guitarist- Fun MM, gg on takin it to me that first game

Love dove- You were my savior givin me that water, I owe you one, fun friendlies too. Im doin the relay for my school Bradshaw Mountain.

STB- you mother****ers need to ask me for friendlies, im pissed i didnt get to play you guys <3

Dan and Alicia- I owe you my liver Dan, cant thank you enough for the ride. Alicia, thanks for being so considerate, your like uber

Light- ZOMG THIS NUCCA IS TOO GOOD, SOMEBODY STOP HIM:psycho: aim me up dude Butters is 000

Omar- Gotta come down to PV meng, love playing you. Congrats on having the worst secondaries ever too ;) aim me ^^^

Dark- ya shanes fox is a ***** huh :lick:

New Rocker/zenith?- You are probably the most under rated smasher in AZ, keep up the good work dude, you'll get your props soon enough. My suicide dairs against your fox made for some serious LOLage too, that was aweosme.

Gizmo- most awesomely badass motherfukcer EVER

Rocket- "We were like, wow what a horrible cat, so we named it Final Fantasy VIII" hahahaha

Thanks for Chuckie and Trevyn housin my ***, and to Everyone who made this possible. Good ****

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'll have some videos up tonight. My Ulead VideoStudio trial ran out so had to... "renew" it... But I have some cool doubles matches including:
Taj & Forward
VectorMan & Axe
Light & Dark, plus much more. Keep an eye out in the videos section.

AXE 09

Smash Master
man i can't wait for these videos! i'm a little afraid to see mine and vman's though. we weren't doing so hot in doubles... lol we're definately gonna work on that. it was actually supposed to be me and Tag (the origional body odor crew lol), but then he said he couldn't come, so then it was gonna be me and gamer guitarist, but then vectorman needed a partner. then Tag decided to come, but he decided to let me and vman be doubles lol. GOSH so confusing

South_Paw

Smash Ace
dan you need to get aim or something so i dont have to post this stuff : P

templar (robbie) was entered as Guglet... he teamed with ferman... they were "Too Tired"

any vids up yet?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, I have some on YouTube. I'm going to make a thread momentarily. Sure, I'll get on aim. Guess what my screen name is!

Top Bottom