• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V video thread

Myztek

Smash Ace
I've begun compressing and uploading the videos. By the end of the day tomorrow, possibly even tonight, I should be finished.

I'll post links as they're uploaded.

DaShizWiz vs Forward Winner's Bracket:
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Forward (Falco) 1
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Forward (Falco) 2
DaShizWiz(Falco) vs Forward (Falco) 3

Darkrain vs Tink Winner's Bracket:

Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 1
Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 2

Darkrain vs Tink Loser's Bracket:

Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 1
Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 2
Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 3
Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 4
Darkrain (Falcon) vs Tink (Fox) 5

Forward vs Tink Winner's Bracket:
Forward (Fox) vs Tink (Marth) 1
Forward (Falco) vs Tink (Marth) 2
Forward (Falco) vs Tink (Fox) 3
Forward (Fox) vs Tink (Fox) 4

KeepSpeedN vs Mike Falco Loser's Bracket:
KeepSpeedN (Fox) vs Mike Falco (Falco) 1
KeepSpeedN (Fox) vs Mike Falco (Falco) 2

DaShizWiz vs Darkrain Loser's Bracket:
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Darkrain (Falcon) 1
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Darkrain (Falcon) 2

DaShizWiz vs Tope Loser's Bracket:
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Tope (Sheik) 1
DaShizWiz (Falco) vs Tope (Sheik) 2

Forward vs Darkrain Finals:
Forward (Falco) vs Darkrain (Falcon) 1
Forward (Falco) vs Darkrain (Falcon) 2
Forward (Falco) vs Darkrain (Falcon) 3
Forward (Falco) vs Darkrain) Falcon 4

All of the finals vids are going in slo-mo. I don't know what the problem is yet, but until then... enjoy? haha

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
we had to leave too early, so we missed those sets...i cant wait to watch them!

i thought the camera was recording for a couple of my set in the 32-man bracket, am i wrong?
Not sure about my set w/ Chad, but I know there was a camera on a stand pointing at my fight w/ Smeesh. I was looking forward to watching them :(

Myztek

Smash Ace
we had to leave too early, so we missed those sets...i cant wait to watch them!

i thought the camera was recording for a couple of my set in the 32-man bracket, am i wrong?
Not sure about my set w/ Chad, but I know there was a camera on a stand pointing at my fight w/ Smeesh. I was looking forward to watching them :(
All of these videos were recorded with my laptop via a capture card. The rest of them were recorded using a camera and tripod. I don't have those.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
wow, great job getting these up so quickly. good stuff man

Rayku

Smash Lord
Can't wait to watch them all. I've never even heard of Forward, guess that shows how Smash-illiterate I am Hehehe.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
****, lots of lasers for the Shiz and Forward matches.

And what happened to darkrain? There were so many opportunities to edgehog tink, but he never went for it. Doesn't matter, he's still a whole lot better than me anyway.

Good matches so far.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Jeez...I wish I could waveshine that fast...Oh well. Practice makes perfect, and it doesn't really matter how fast you go with Fox unless I wanna break someone's shield

iLegend

Smash Cadet
I watched the Darkrain match(1) and I think he could've have one that match.

He messed up on edgeguards >_< oh well. Lets hope he wins the next two because I don't want to look at the listings. ^_^

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
god, shiz your falco is amazing, you seriously move as fast if not faster than darkrain running wise in your matches, its such a very fast pace match and i couldn't even tell sometimes how many jc shines you used against forward i thought that i counted like 3-4 one time on fd.
dashiz for 3rd best falco.
btw why is the 3rd match b/w shiz and forward not responding?

iLegend

Smash Cadet
god, shiz your falco is amazing, you seriously move as fast if not faster than darkrain running wise in your matches, its such a very fast pace match and i couldn't even tell sometimes how many jc shines you used against forward i thought that i counted like 3-4 one time on fd.
dashiz for 3rd best falco.
btw why is the 3rd match b/w shiz and forward not responding?
I agree his Falco is very good. It was most likely just uploaded.

Evil Roopey

Smash Rookie
Jeez...I wish I could waveshine that fast...Oh well. Practice makes perfect, and it doesn't really matter how fast you go with Fox unless I wanna break someone's shield
It's all about not being afraid to hit that A button since it doesn't do anything while you are in the shine.

Great vids, I'm very sorry I missed this thing.

Tink

Smash Hero
i hate getting matches recorded with darkrain now <_<. everytime we get matches, people comming in here hanging on his nuts saying he shouldve won, but messes up, even though, i mess up just as much as he does and die for it everytime. i guess this will be seen in the losers finals though, but im sure people wont be saying " man, tink shouldve won that one, but messed up" <_<.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
That's because Darkrain's name is a little more popular than yours right now, but that's really not a big deal in the spectrum of things.

I thought you played very well; you have one amazing Fox.

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Tink its probably cuz hes using falcon and not fox. First of falcon is lower tiered and hes just an awesome character. Second its really easy to notice when a falcon messes up and most people wont see a fox mess up.
EDIT: Can i get the results?

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
i hate getting matches recorded with darkrain now <_<. everytime we get matches, people comming in here hanging on his nuts saying he shouldve won, but messes up, even though, i mess up just as much as he does and die for it everytime. i guess this will be seen in the losers finals though, but im sure people wont be saying " man, tink shouldve won that one, but messed up" <_<.
Well, excuse his nuts for being so soft and cuddly.

Tink

Smash Hero
tinky has feelings too ='(((((.

dark did turn on teh ****, but not against forward =(.

Jash

Smash Lord
I think you did good Tink, as much as i hate Fox you definitely did your thing. People, get off of Dark, Tink is the smashlord is this joint.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
tinky has feelings too ='(((((.
It's a well known fact that tink is too good, so people must forget to give you props (or otherwise hang on your nuts).

I like that waveshine to dsmash though, it was interesting but ... why? For if they DI the shine too far?

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I like that waveshine to dsmash though, it was interesting but ... why? For if they DI the shine too far?
I agree. What is the reason you (tink) dsmashed instead of usmash?

I watched the winner's bracket b/t you and darkrain. I thought you were solid in those matches. You were consistent with your shine to grab, dsmash, or usmash. I also liked your uthrow to nair to usmash. Nice little combo. You punished darkrain for missing those knee edgeguards with the shine, bair, and dair.

I know you're bothered by people saying darkrain should've won, but in the winner's bracket he missed a crucial l-cancelled dair which would've led to a knee (left side of BF) in the 1st match. This would've kept the 1st match really close. In the 2nd match, he edgehogged but you would firefox into him when he tried to edgeguard from edgehog. That was his fault though. Good matches. I have trouble with the fox vs. falcon matchup. I like using falco against falcons.

I'll critique the winner's finals vs. forward later.

Metal_Doc

Smash Journeyman
I think Tink used downsmash becasue it sends you down horizontaly which can be an easy edge guard for fox. And it wouldn't be smart to DI away from the shine if your close to the edge.

BTW Tink, your fox *****.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
forward vs shiz matches 1 and 2 were intense
Yeah, I totally agree. Before I saw the tournament results, and looking at the first two vids, I thought Shiz was going to take him all the way. Forward, you gotta step that FD game up baby! You have people like Tim thinking he's good now, lol.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, me and Forwards friendlies were fun also. This whole tournament was so fun, even the matches I lost lol. Good stuff to everyone that placed higher than me/below me.

I really wanted to fight you to Tink. Would of been some fun matches, Falco vs Marth? Or Falco vs Fox? Lol

Top Bottom