• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Use Wirbelwind!!" Team Taubsi crew combo video! ~DIRECT LINK UP!~

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

http://handsomejett.com/teamtaubsi/usewirbelwind.wmv

Download now to watch the combo video of Wisconsin's second best crew!!!!1

It has four segments,
Marth101 - Fox & Captain Falcon
JamesSparrow - Falco
eighteenspikes - Doctor Mario
vjgyo - Sheik & Peach

It's an 80.9 meg .wmv. You can either stream it from the server or download it. (It can't be put on Youtube cause it's too long and it's offsync on google video. And the quality is better, anyways ;) )

Please enjoy!

:)

Smash Rookie
It would have been more convenient if you provided a direct download link : P

That said, I quite liked the video. Nice combos, good stuff :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Well I hoped that the ability to download a decent quality .wmv would convince people that it's worth the 2 extra clicks it takes to get there :(

Thanks for watching... hopefully other people will check it out too

Seanson

Smash Ace
I really liked how it was put together. The intro was very well made, good work! It was a good watch and it had very fitting music.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome vid.
i love how u did the transitions between player characters. Awesome music and intros too.
my favorite part is obviously doc, but its not a bias-thing really B)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i've watched the vid prolly 10x now...i just really love the music, lol.

i think more people would be willing to watch it though, if it were on youtube. Either way, they're missing out cuz its a great combo video, and in my opinion one of the more creative ones out there.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Very nice combos. I liked the transitions and syncing, too. I didn't think there were many who know of P8107, but I suppose I should've expected as much from someone named eighteenspikes : ).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey i'm fairly surprised.. after viewing really crappy combo vids and vids in general IE. SDS or whatever and Lord Mewtwo this was a great little reprieve good editing and seemingly some really good smashers thanks for giving me hope again :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Okay, I put up a direct link in the first post. I tried putting the video on Google Video but even though there's like a 1/10 second syncing issue, it throws off the whole thing, ESPECIALLY the intro. Keep watching, everyone! :grin:

Very nice combos. I liked the transitions and syncing, too. I didn't think there were many who know of P8107, but I suppose I should've expected as much from someone named eighteenspikes : ).
Oh yea, I'm definitely a fan of Onoken's work. And that's impressive that you caught the reference my name is aimed at; I had some trouble directly pointing it out to JamesSparrow while we were actually watching one of the videos it appears in :)

Hey i'm fairly surprised.. after viewing really crappy combo vids and vids in general IE. SDS or whatever and Lord Mewtwo this was a great little reprieve good editing and seemingly some really good smashers thanks for giving me hope again :)
HAHA, thanks :) "**** the SDS they anit so good"

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
I'm downin' it right now. I'm sure it's going to be excellent though.

I'll comment on it's quality when I watch it.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
youtube would be better...
We can't, it's too long and it gets offsync. I already tried putting it on Google Video, it massacres the intro. This is in the first post anyways :urg:

Also how is youtube possibly better than a full quality direct download/stream link??

vjgyo

Smash Journeyman
Man, do you want crappy quality on Youtube? What's so much better about Youtube I mean I got the entire video on my hard drive so I can watch it whenever I want that and what does that comment have to do with the video, absolutely nothing, leave some feedback or step off. Man, buckle down and stream or download it, it won't kill you, it won't take away any e-props, it won't kill your ego. It's a really good video that doesn't even deserve to be put on Youtube because it's so good.

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Dude I love being able to download it, now I can watch it whenever I want which is like eight times a day. :-D

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
This vid is a fake. Everyone knows that girls don't play smash. Yes, I'm talking to you vjgyo >_>

Anyways, I really like how the video was put together, and you guys are all good at the game. Better then I am anyways.

Top Bottom