• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi crew NJ Melee Bi-weeklies: Next date TBA

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There aren't any Brawl tournies I know of going on tomorrow plus I live 3 minutes away so I may come to chill and play. I may enter for the lulz.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Theres TWO smashfests going on in NY. We didn't advertise to NY well enough not one of them knew about this. <_<

Also 5 CTers are going to the smashfest in NY. Wtf we could have had like 15 more people form NY/CT here and it could be epic we gotta advertise better next time.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
yea this is at rutgers... but i thought u were lookin for more practice that wasnt just a tourney
yea definitely. i just thought rutgers was 25min. from me. maybe this isn't the main rutgers or something? lol idk but i know the rutgers everyone around here knows as "Rutgers college" is about 25-30min. away
Wow, I really thought you guys were the same person spamming one post right after the other having a conversation with yourself...

Your avatars are too similar

Scar

#HarveyDent
So M2K/Azen were gonna take me but no one called me, so now I could take NJ trans, but I have to take SEPTA to connect to Trenton, which is 8 dollars, plus the 10 bills to enter... plus however much I'm gonna have to pay for ****ty Rutgers food... I mean I'll see what I can do but... ugh.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
**** guys I really tried to come to this today but I was just way to busy. Ima be back in NY for thanksgiving weekend and I'll be permenently moving here in January. Is there goin to be any tournaments on thanksgiving weekend?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Resultz

AiB link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2874

Doubles Round Robin
1. 1000 lasers(Cactuar + teh_spamerer)[5-3, but we won the head to head vs M2K & Azen]
2. Mew2King & Azen[5-3]
3. Quit the life of living love(Eggm + Reno)[5-4]
4. Scouting for a cat(UltimaScout + Copycat)[1-6]

Singles was canceled cuz out of the ~16 ppl there less then half actually wanted to play <_<.

Shoutouts
LOL_Master - I think I accidentally gave you the $10 I paid for singles when you didn't pay to enter <_<. I'd like that back the next time I see you. Either I gave it to you or Cactuar cuz he paid for Azen/M2K/himself but I gave M2K a $10. Also, we must get many friendlies next time I see you cuz I haven't played you once.

Lizard Knight - MAAAAAAAAAAN wtf why didn't you show up? I thought Cactus wanted to team with me because you had a money shortage then he told me you didn't come <_<. Failure.

Tec0 - You also fail.

UltimaScout - =D Link dittos are fun.

DeathKnight - :( Why did you rest me when I falcon punched the air?

Cactuar - <3 1000 lasers. You're an amazing teammate. GJ ****** Jason at the end of the tournament :)

Eggm - Ironman MM rematch next time we play?

Reno - Ironman MM me plz :).

Copycat - Sheik sucks :)

Azen - Everyone was shocked when I told them you were coming, good stuff today.

Eazy munni - yoyosup Ironman MM me in Melee and Brawl plz.

Ryan - :angry: yet ANOTHER person I didn't play

Stric9 - Nice Falco you have there. Keep playing with Eggm and you'll get mad beast.

ROT8 - Thanks for the setup. I didn't play you either <_<

Mog - Didn't play you either. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

JFox - Falcon > Peach.

Sensei - Didn't play you either :(. Thanks for bringing food though.

Sad that this got a low turnout because a lot of people canceled last minute :(. Next one will be more epic. It's not going to be 2 weeks from now because there's a Brawl event in 2 weeks. I'd rather take money from Brawlers with air conditioning while playing Melee all dai in friendlies.

JFox

Smash Hero
Honestly, I think the amont of money for this is what kept people away from entering. You should do $5 singles cuz there are SOO many more people that play this game and didn't enter today. This was a pretty weak turnout :(

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Man! I am so glad I came to a tourney in new jersey! That was actually kind of fun, the problem is, everyone was better than me : (, however, this has made me very interested in smash and since I'm gonna be staying in NJ for a few months, I might as well play melee. So i play melee now. Also, I highly believe that lol master guy didn't get any money from the spammerer. As a matter of fact, he even told me.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
Yes because while we were playing "friendlies", he told me that taking money that isn't yours is very wrong, and you know, what a vonderful guy!?, I simply love melee because of LOL_Master. He is just so nice, and he wants to play you too spammer. He can not wait.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yeah, I think you gave me 30 back for the three of us, so if you gave m2k 10 back as well, either me or him owes you.

What?

Smash Apprentice
Forgot my Memory Card last night. It's the over-sized one with the yellow lettering.

I left it in Japanese Mode and it was in the Cube that M2K and Azen were playing on in that far corner next to the piano.

If one of y'all has it, let me know and we can try meeting up at an upcoming tournament.

Also;

Sensei: Thanks for playing MvC2 with me! You're really good. Fun times! <3

Cactuar: You too, dude. It was fun doing Six Goukis, gay as it was.

Cool shorter dude: Sorry I forgot your name! Thanks for being awesome at Tetris Attack and giving me some competition.

Copycat: Always a pleasure. Thanks for sticking with me in MvC2 for so long!

Pat the Pianist: The dude playing the piano was really cool. Ice Cap Zone ftw.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im glad i left early! i got my drinking smoking and smash playing in @ hofstra w/ all my dudes out there!!

its so depressing the 1 match we lost was cuz we were ******* around vs copycat + ultimascout =x

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
its so depressing the set i lost was cuz of corneria when me and azen didnt have the tech skill enough at the time to use fox since we were playing brawl (or no smash at all) and a 0% shinespike -.- so no jones Reno. double elim bracket is way better system!!! I'm upset there was no singles, there was so much extra driving to get there so it was so it was kind of pointless

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I'm so awesome at teams when I use my "Supa-lucky Deluxe Teams Strategy *Thumbs up*".

Also, I got first place in the singles bracket, which consisted of me and mew2king. In a one round set. My Fox vs his Falcon on FD. In which I 3 stocked him.

R3N0

Smash Lord
?? i was saying it would've been a 3 way tie if we didnt mess around w/ pokefloats vs copycat.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
double elim bracket is way better system!!!
LMAO, certainly not with FOUR teams there. I personally think Round Robins are a fairer system because sometimes a ghey bracket can screw you over and you end up having to fight the same person who takes you out twice and not in finals but time constraints keep it from being usable if a good # of people show up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO There is a grease truck near my dorm that has a sandwich called the fat blood clot.

Not exactly the tastiest sounding sandwich out there now is it?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry I didn't come by Spam!! Lost Oddyssey is too good and would not let me leave the TV Saturday night.

Top Bottom