• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone that can change my name?

custom title?

i dont know how to reward but if you can think of something i am willing (no homo)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
There is no more premium membership?... i know mine is coming to a end, i cant face the ads again!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
While I think the Premium thing has some nice things, I don't think I'm going to waste my money on a forum, I can already use my own avatar, and those other things don't interest me much...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Guys seriously, I need premium back, just got a email saying mines about to run out, i cant face the ads again!! :(

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I'm sure this has been asked a half-million or so times already, but has there been any indication about the return of the Premium Membership? I--like many of you here, apparently--am desiring a name change (I made mine my real name in a spur of the moment thing, and I actually ended up being active here--who knew?), as well as the ability to alter my title.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
As for everyone else, I hate to dodge the question, but we'll explain the reasoning later. Ultimately it's just not something SWF needs to be running right now.
They've probably got a pretty good reason.
So just give them some room.

As to the ads.
I never see them. Good ole Firefox.

~rh

Smash Lord
Yeah... I need premie D:

I gotta get rid of this space in my username. It's so god**** annoying, lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Is there a possibility that the premium benefits be available to all users, similar to shoryuken and smogon? I, among many others, really want a name change.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
"Smash World Forums does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe."

For those who currently do not have premium membership, but seek premium, just have to wait. I would like a full description on what the following statement fully means, how long subscriptions open, how many subscriptions are available when open, ect. Custom title, changing your username (once), and all of the premium membership goodness will come in due time.

I wasn't aware that so many wanted premium, especially since pop-ups aren't the end of the world, regular membership is free, but the server is expensive for SWF to keep up. (BTW, how much are the monthly expenses?)

Thee Incubus

Smash Journeyman
Sigh just posting that would also like the return of premium Membership.
I've been here while and name bionicleboy just doesn't suit me lol.

I go by Thee Incubus now and I wish I could go by that here as well :/

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Do i have to be premium to use a custom avatar ? I cant upload one, whenever i do i get an error screen =/
might I ask, are you using a link from another website or uploading it straight from your computer?

No, you don't have to be a premium member anymore in order to have a custom avatar, though I still want a name change as well as my title so I might get it soon enough.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, we should be able to change our names one time after becoming premium members, or if that isn't possible, we can create a second account and transfer all the settings (signup date, posts, everything to the second one

LLDL

Smash Hero
I clicked on the premium membership page, and it gives me a message that says there are no subscriptions that I can subscribe to? Can I still get a name change? Or is that service gone now?

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they said no more premies until "further notice"

D:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^ aww, I wanted a custom title by next week, oh well, I guess i'll just have to wait, *looks at BR*

Yeah, that seems like the only way. =(

I'm hoping that we could just PM a Admin to have our username changed, like on Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom