• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSOP 3 - July 26th Charleston, IL First Circuit Event -come try out teh strikouts

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you're going, please post here.

Right now potentials that aren't going for sure:

Lain
Dope
Anther
Thax
Overswarm
Iggy
Bloodhawk

That's 7, so that'd be a decent addition... but I think we'd all need to know there'd at least be enough to where we can say round robin isn't an option :\

BIG C

Smash Master
there were randoms who posted about going before then there is tink Big C 5150 bloodhawk iggy viperboy lemon dope lain anther thax Overswarm RDK Steak smash64 and his friend that came to the kishes thing thats 16 right there and then princess aura and ryzen are supposed to come. in reality the tourny has only lost like 1 car (vidjo's) and zjiin

dont forget about kel dr. x and the cincinatti car along with any other random ppl from IL that show or ppl TJ could have told that dont exist on smashboards.

it's prolly gonna be a 20-40 person tourny.

hoping for anything bigger than that in the MW is basically u being SOL cuz MW blows for big tournies. other than FC

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So...

Tink
Big C
Viperboy
Lemon
RDK
Steak
kel
sliq
dr.x

---
possibles:

overswarm
dope
lain
anther
thax
bloodhawk
iggy
princess aura
ryzen

So if everyone came, about 20 (not counting any locals)? I'll wait for TJ to come in with a headcount... this is a long drive for me with that many possible no shows. I wish the MW was closer together :(

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'll be here first thing in the morning to give everyone a status report on Iggy and myself. Most likely we're good to go.

If someone has to man up, it might as well be me. Therefore, I expect everyone else to do the right thing and man up as well.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll try to update early tomorrow as well. TJ should be off work now, so hopefully he'll give us a heads up on what he expects from locals.

How much moeny is taken out of the pot for the circuit end?

viperboy_74

Smash Master
just got off work

if everyone thats been posting still comes, we should still hit 30 - 40, don't forget about peef and his car of 4 either, and hopefully some local interest.

theres also a few names on allisbrawl that posted there and dnot' have smashboards accounts.

its was only 2 ppl os, don't get all dramatic :p

Sliq

Smash Master
I like how Brawl exploded into this huge thing, way bigger than Melee ever was.......

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hey! I'm coming. Listen to you guys, worrying if there's going to be good competition...
:dk:

But there won't be anyone else from Champaign. Most of them are back home, and I think Matt is the only other person from this town who accepts the existence of Brawl anyway (although he, too, prefers Melee).

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
St.Louis might come, though I dont know if I want to enter. I love Brawl, Im just sorta dead after last week. Mostly, I just want to see smashers who are actually cool for once.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
If anyone happens to be driving through Bloomington after 8AM(when I get off work) on Saturday and has room in their car, I can make it.

...not likely

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My car of 4 has slowly diminshed to just me. Sorry, you guys wont get too many noobs to beat up on.

However, my car still holds 4 =]

PS: Viper, I was just visiting this thread to put ur number onto my phone, and I'm leaving my house now.

B there in approx 4 hrs.

Dopey

Smash Lord
on the way with 3 other michigan guys WOOOO BE THERE TONIGHT

viperboy_74

Smash Master
there was only about 25 people that came.

results-
doubles-
1-tink/dope
2-anther/lain
3-dr. x/OS

singles-
1-tink
2-OS
3-chewy
4-sliq
5-kel
5-ripple
7-bloodhawk
7-viperboy
9-anther

little bit better then last place- lain
last place-dope

chewyy

Smash Ace
Where were the bad people? ='(

I'll have to pick up a straight character. IC's are pretty cheap. The fat penguin isn't AS bad.

I don't think I played against OS enough.(9 games I wanna say? :p) Good games though. Next time I'll try to win a set that wasn't part of pool play. Then you'll write your name on my shirt.

P.S. Lain and Anther aren't girls, AiB lies to you.

Top Bottom