• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TPN.HS! - 64, SSBM, Brawl... Bowling? - Aug 9-10, 2008 - Denver, CO

Dannykat

Smash Journeyman
I guess you can count me in. I have those days off of work.

Currently, no one has taken top 4 in any of Colorado's Brawl tournaments that is an Out of Stater.
That is gonna change. :)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Problem: School supposedly starts for us New Mexicans on the 11th. Is there any way the Brawl events can take place on the 9th? If we go we'll have to travel back on the 10th; meaning we're going to miss out on something. If the rest of the NM goes I'm sure they'd rather go for Brawl than Melee.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Whoooo! Another Utah player (maybe).

Anyway, I updated the first page with the pre-reg page. Check to see if your name is in on the Summer Slugger page. If it isn't, get yourself pre-regged.

Let's drum up some more OoS love, guize. I'd like to get confirmations on who all is or isn't going. Is Washington actually a no-show, or are they gonna go?

I'm not participating in the Melee singles tournament. After playing South Paw, I realized that it would take waaaaaaaaay too much time to get back up to tournament caliber, and I have college classes to deal with. Sad times.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If brawl is confirmed for saturday, we are confirming a minimum of 3 players. possibly 7.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Again, I'd like to remind everyone to pre-reg on the Cutthroat site. Just because your name is on the list of people confirmed doesn't mean you've pre-regged. If the site is down, just post what events you'll be taking place in, and the aliases you'll be using. I'll do the dirty work for you.

I'll give you a little template, even. Just put an X after anything you'll take part in.

Super Smash Bros 64 Singles:
Alias:
Super Smash Bros Melee Singles:
Alias:
Super Smash Bros Melee Doubles:
Team Name:
Alias:
Partner's Alias:
Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles:
Alias:
Super Smash Bros Brawl Doubles:
Team Name:
Alias:
Partner's Alias:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I just finished registering all of NM

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Btw, put me on the coming list.

I wanna be number 1a.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Brawl anyone can win, so of course there will be more people than the last tournament.

Top Bottom