• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash LAN tournament? (UK)

KONSPIRACY

Smash Rookie
This is my first post on here, so first of all...hello everyone! :)

I'd like to see how many of you would be interested in an SSBB LAN tournament in the UK? If you could leave your thoughts, feedback and suggestions in this thread it would be highly appreciated.

MatchBox360 XL Summer 2008 will take place on 25-27th July at Cranmore Park (Birmingham, UK). Having sold out our first 4 events and with over 450 Xbox 360 gamers having attended in March, we have now moved to a larger venue and I'm pleased to confirm that for the first time we will be featuring the Wii with Super Smash Bros Brawl.

SSBB will be featured as freeplay and depending on demand at the event, we may do some tournaments and consider adding SSBB to the official XL lineup at future events (next one is currently being scheduled for November).

More information on the event in July can be found on our website and forums:

http://www.matchbox360.co.uk/
http://community.matchbox360.co.uk/

If you would like to contact me direct, please feel free to do so:

enquiries@matchbox360.co.uk

Please leave your feedback and hope to see you online or at XL soon! ;)

edit:
@ mods - I'm going to post this in Europe forum so please feel free to delete.

Hatman123

Smash Cadet
Birmingham is only a 15 minute train journey from me.

I'd be happy to come to the November one (i'll have trouble getting time off work for the end of this month)

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hmm Birmingham is a bit too far away I think. If you were to do one in London or somewhere nearer the South East I'd probably attend though.

Top Bottom