• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 12/22 Finals Videos (Azen vs Chillin)

chillindude829

Smash Master

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Great matches, love the intense battles. Not as much spiking as I expected.

lol @ the opening SD in set 2, round 3.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Apparently Azen doesn't like countering the firefox on the ledge?
I was confused as to why he never went for that.

Good matches though, I loved watching all of them.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Azen pwns.

Chillindizzle - Your tag confused me, but also left the interpretation that you were using the (X. Infested. Crap.) tag. Get it? XIF sucks? Am I right?

lol. Just kidding, good stuff, man. We need to Fox ditto at Pound.

chillindude829

Smash Master
my falcon and sheik played awful in these finals, hopefully i can get some friendly vids up sometime between me and azen to better represent my chars other than fox

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
When chillin picked CFal on Poke Floats I thought it was a lost cause... but he totally coulda had that if he hadn't SDed like three times... good **** to both of you.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
awesome matches, chillin has some very nice variety of mindgames
bad he suicided 3 times in the last match xO

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, overall i'd say chillin has a very beast fox..need to study it more...but the CF needs a lot of work..i didn't expect the mad combos as much since it's hard for a nonfalcon main to pull off as nice combos on someone as good as azen..but there were way too many times in which you tried to rush down marth...

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
Yes his CF is actually very impressive it was just not at its best in those matches, I've seen it **** and been ***** by it enough to confirm that.

His Fox is too good, all unique and shit

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya i figured that was probably the case..everyone has their off days..and i still have trouble adjusting between char fast in tournaments myself.

it's easy to adjust if you have one or two rounds of practice in between switching..but you don't usually get that option:\

Top Bottom