• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pachebel's Canon in ZTD: A Zero to Death Montage featuring PROS from BIG Tournaments

FlipNRed

Smash Apprentice
Description: "My first draft of an epic montage where professional Smashers employ combos and mind games to bring other professionals in tournament matches from zero or low percents to death while taking very little or no damage themselves."

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/920191/smash_canon/

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1471728kJA2xarh

Inspiration for video from stars of the first clip, the penultimate clip, and the ultimate clip. Thanks to G-Reg for his combo against KM for making me start thinking about this video, Forward for the first time I saw the term "zero to death" coined, and most of all thanks to Isai for chaining together ztd's for the most epic comebacks ever.

Please please please PM me if you enjoyed the video and can host 10+min videos on YouTube still. Thank you all for your time.

For music and footage, visit http://www.youtube.com/profile_favorites?user=flipnred

shanus

Smash Hero
awesome, nice work. I watched the first 10 minutes, ill finish the rest later

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
wow cant believe i just watched that whole thing.

i really like the idea, but it was too long imo. lotsa clips coulda been cut shorter (like the edgehogging parts) and a lot could have been taken out too. (some 0-deaths just have a lot more umph to them - because they finish quicker or they finish with a good killmove or whatever).

nice job though, keep it up.

Double N Dann

Smash Journeyman
SUNY cobleskill... where kids get 3 stocked 3 on 1
shiz was good but I have a few qualms with it...

first you shouldn't include more than one clip of the following: Chudatz wobbling and Zelgadis Vs. eddie shine out of yoshi's island. I mean 20 minutes is pretty long for a video and there is simply no need to show more than one clip of those.

also if this is just a draft, then I suggest getting on DC++ (that still exists, right?) to get a lot more videos of pros and stuff, with them using different characters. and yeah condensing this would be awesome because it's kind of troublesome to sit through a 20 minute smash vid.

other than that good work.

EDIT: you could actually just replace the clips i mentioned with silent spectre's 0-death on Tang's fox... because it is truly the SEXIEST falcon combo ever.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Very nice vid, but it's **** blurry. Haven't you any better version you can share on filefont or something?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If you could upload this to filefrount or megaupload I would appreciate it. Because of a bug with adobe flashplayer a lot of video sites don't work for me, but I can watch some youtube and vids on my own computer just fine.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Seeing as how it is approaching the end of melee... This video is great. I didn't know wobbles was a combo =p, but it is good you included it since it is part of smash. I think the only thing that bothered me was the music, and because im nit picky... the very few clips of outside camera footage couldve been left out... Also couldve used some sheik/KDJ clips earlier than the 10 min mark.

But overall... a really nice compilation/combo video. ****... I know i must be watching too many smash videos when I've seen every match from every clip in this video.

JOLT143

Smash Apprentice
good but I only saw one samus, one jiggs, and absolutly no lower tier charecters(minus the G&W) An awful lot of marths it seems like but good job. Overall very good but it needs more variety. 9/10

unreon

Smash Ace
There wasn't alot of balance between the amount of character highlights. Waaaaay too many Falcon and Falco vids.

But I liked what you did in the first half, where if there was a clip of one character getting combo'd, the next clip would be of that character combo-ing.

7.5/10

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Wow, that was a long video.
It was good. You got a bunch of great platers and clips in there.

The first music made me want to kill myself.
It was sooo dull... =/ I hear that thing all the time in school

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
all i can say is FAVORITED, great stuff man. oh and one last remark. Darkrain, Bum, and Bombsoldier = good game yo

wheres the bob$, eggz, and ka-master combos yo? xD

monookdd

Smash Rookie
nice.

good movie, add more clips from the dc++ hub like the guy said
also make this available for download please!!!!!!!!!!

Balloon

Smash Lord
Is there any chance you could tell me who is playing at 16:24? I'm pretty sure the Falcon is Isai, but I don't know the Marth.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Brilliant video. In my opinion it would have been cool to see an even larger representation of characters, though to your credit you have put in combos from the usual 4 (fox falco marth and falcon). The music ought to have been different as well. Pachelbels cannon is really too long and the guitar version isn't good. The classic music is a good idea though. Maybe moonlight sinata or something like that?

I'd also agree with the fact that you showed a lot of the edgehogs. I think a lot of these can be taken out to make it a bit less shorter

Great vid though :chuckle:

Edit- I almost forgot, take out the wobbling. It's got no skill to it and is just kinda boring.

Top Bottom