• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Israeli Matches - Vall3y(Falcon\Marth\Fox) vs Fizz(Samus)

soap

Smash Hero
thats so weird, when i was in israel they didnt even sell gamecubes in stores, where in israel are you guys from? ill have to look you guys up in the summer if im over there

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
thats so weird, when i was in israel they didnt even sell gamecubes in stores, where in israel are you guys from? ill have to look you guys up in the summer if im over there
Hehe, yeah, it's pretty hard to find a gamecube in Israel, anyway all the smashers are kinda scattered across the country but most of our tournies are held in the north (Haifa) or cities near Tel-Aviv.

soap

Smash Hero
did you guys have tourneys in bombshelters last summer lol. I was actually in tiberias when **** started going down, it was kinda weird, my cousins kinda acted like nothing was happening.

So are you guys americans that made aliyah with their families or are you homegrown israelis that just discovered the amazingness of smash

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
we are homegrown israelis ;), and the war was only in the north so we didn't feel like there's a war in Israel.. :p.
anyway, although smash is not really popular in here we still have a community and tournies of like 20~ people, I really hope that you could come to one of our tournies in the summer, it will be very special to play with 3 (if Nurok and his friend come..) people from the US :).

soap

Smash Hero
is there an "Israel" thread anywhere, i checked the international and european boards and found nothing, where do you guys post stuff

Vall3y

Smash Lord
heh quite a bump lol. we have our own forum in smash.vgames.co.il
i guess that wouldnt do, so ill make a temporary israeli thread in the international forum. we temporary because we dont have much israelis on smashboards, so it wouldnt last long

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Loved that Falcon Punch and I liked that Peach-Samus match. Good stuff. Only advice is Dash Dance a little more with C.Falcon definitely. Other than that, I loved them and hope to get some more.

Top Bottom