• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the domain of the originals

lord karn

Smash Master
Here comes the 6th installment of NC smash's claim to fame.

We finally we able to set a date so clear up your calenders for there is plenty of advance notice.

THIS TOURNY IS [SERIOUS BIZZNASS]

Tournament Details:

Date: Febuary 15th-17th

THIS TOURNY IS STILL BEING DEVISED REVISED IN ENERGIZED

This will be a week after the release of brawl. Definatly possible to get some brawl in the tourny. We are still deciding what to do about that because having only been out a week Brawl will still be unlocking. Be patient it, it will get taken care of, Have faith in Pac and Malk to design a brilliant system for a brawl tourny. In the meantime get hype.

Cost: $5 Venue fee $10 Singles, $20 per team. Crews will have a cost if the crews participating want.

If you bring a TV, a gamecube/wii, and a copy of smash and or brawl, you don't have to pay the venue fee. The rest of the venue fee will be going towards the food.

Pot: 60/30/10 for both

Rules: SMART PEOPLE WILL WORRY ABOUT THAT FOR YOU

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I am free from April 5th till April 15th so anytime in thur. it is my spring break son!!! Also I think I'll be trying to spend the night this time, especially if knorr comes <3 lolz. Anyways, to fit in with munkey, how bout we try for the saturday of the 14th?

Also since I am free for so long, I will coming up to raleigh a couple times if that's cool with you guys :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
O goodie. I should've known this topic would've shown up the day after Munk-aid.

I want to come to this. April 5 to April 10 is my Spring break. All I need is the official set date so I can request off of work. If it's on a weekend (I'm sure it will) then any time of the month is fine ~ Just be sure of the date TWO WEEKS AHEAD OF TIME. Because I need that much time to request off.

k thx bye.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Everyone needs to come to this. That means Charlette people + East people + West peoples + Beach peoples + where the f*** is bobby and crip, lolz. I think I am in smash withdrawal people! Come so i don't have to go to rehab :) kthx

Knorr

Smash Ace
I am free from April 5th till April 15th so anytime in thur. it is my spring break son!!! Also I think I'll be trying to spend the night this time, especially if knorr comes <3 lolz. Anyways, to fit in with munkey, how bout we try for the saturday of the 14th?

Also since I am free for so long, I will coming up to raleigh a couple times if that's cool with you guys :)
hahahahhahah<3 :cool:

i'll bring strippers and bugles so we can all have witch fingers and poke the stirpers... just to sorta heighten the awesomness of the raleigh scene, must come, im even thinking about renting a cement truck so we can have a jungle gym when we get tired of sitting. This will will be marvelous thats my good word!

Knorr

Smash Ace
Everyone needs to come to this. That means Charlette people + East people + West peoples + Beach peoples + where the f*** is bobby and crip, lolz. I think I am in smash withdrawal people! Come so i don't have to go to rehab :) kthx
Is the 15th a Saturday?

Edit: Oops, forgot to log off of Knorr's acount. This is Karn.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I couldn't care less. It makes it better for me, I get ALOT of time to request off so my boss shouldn't have any problems getting me off. And if it brings Munkey and them, the better. ;)

Just where's the address??? I'mma go on mapquest once I get the address . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
Pac we're going to have it later so you can just come smashfest ith us sometime before then. Come tomorrow d00der.

lord karn

Smash Master
I couldn't care less. It makes it better for me, I get ALOT of time to request off so my boss shouldn't have any problems getting me off. And if it brings Munkey and them, the better. ;)

Just where's the address??? I'mma go on mapquest once I get the address . . .
The address should be in the first post.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I intend on driving. I'm certainly bringing Beanie. I'd like to offer the ride to others, but My mother has this thing about having people in my car. Although, if I can get her to say yes, My offer will stand.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
30!?! What have my friends been telling you!?!

No, no. I'm reaching 21 come April 1st. And yes, I think I can do it, regardless of what she says ~ It is just an hour drive. I'd rather she say "M'kay". It's reassuring.

Are you coming? If so, I look forward to meeting you!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . .

So you have no respect for your parents? Nice . . . BTW, you look 25, how old are you then?

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I have respect for my parents and I show them respect, but they also have respect for me and my age. They know I am an adult and treat me as one.

You're just getting bullied around by your parents and will continue to be bullied around until you stop taking their sh*t or they die.

I'm 20.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah my grandparents are always asking what time i will be in at night and ill tell them what time i think but i usually come in way later anyway it doesnt matter.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I have respect for my parents and I show them respect, but they also have respect for me and my age. They know I am an adult and treat me as one.

You're just getting bullied around by your parents and will continue to be bullied around until you stop taking their sh*t or they die.

I'm 20.
That is what you do not have zio, your parents respect. Also, gg.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . . I really don't know if either of us have respect for each other . . . IN ANY CASE! I got a pass to go, isn't that enough???

My god . . . Shouldn't talk about something else? This topic has already went down hill the moment my Parent/Child relationship was brought into question.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
at any rate... yes I plan on going to this, as long as some of my crew does. I need a ride for it.

Knorr

Smash Ace
gdit i had a whole epidsode of "days of our lives" unraveling before my eyes and twiggy has to start back up about what this thread was originally for. :(

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
LORLLGNJDKGFDFKGNDKGNKWNTR1?!?! LOL ZIO IS 21 AND IS THIS MUCH OF A LOSER? LOL AND HE LISTENS TO HIS MOM? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS TOTALLY CHANGES MY OUTLOOK ON ZIO. I used to think he was just a 14 year old loser. Now he's a 21 year old loser who is pwned by his mother! fhjzsfkd!? This makes my day!

Top Bottom