• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
ok im MM bowyer and panda with my ness, i cant wait to see the shame on their faces xD
haha, you're going to lose so ****ing bad.

I'm pretty sure Bowyer said he was going, so I'll just say this up front.

Bowyer is only unranked because I removed him for being inactive. His performance in the past would put him at, oh...... 6th in MI.
we have power rankings??? Tony, I'm back, stick me back on that ****, lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't think I'ma play Snake this tourney. Lets see how good I do with my other characters :D

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Hey Ankoku, sorry I disappeared a while back. But I'm back now and ready to Brawl. I thought you were mad at me because I was dissing Shiek, so I stopped messaging you, haha.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I diss Sheik all the time.

Like. Allllll the tiiiiimeee.

I can write a strategy guide on how to win against me with Sheik

How to win against Ankoku with Sheik
1. Pick a character that isn't Sheik
2. Win because your character isn't Sheik
2a. Also don't get ftilted

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Bowyer said he was going, so I'll just say this up front.

Bowyer is only unranked because I removed him for being inactive. His performance in the past would put him at, oh...... 6th in MI.
he also didnt play for like 6 months, this was back when people thought wolfs nair was good.......and everyone kept playing. i dont think bowyer will do anything special.

and i dont use the chart as a refrence, cause we all know alot of people (panda) shouldnt be that low on the chart.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
he also didnt play for like 6 months, this was back when people thought wolfs nair was good.......and everyone kept playing. i dont think bowyer will do anything special.
I might have picked brawl back up like a week ago, but I'm still going to own you just as bad as always.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I might have picked brawl back up like a week ago, but I'm still going to own you just as bad as always.
i dont think you ever owned me ;)

you still playing some rob and dk?

it will be fun to see you again though, we can complain about how bad this game sucks together again.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I have a meeting for my flag football team tomorrow...we're defending division champs, so I should probably attend. It's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing how the 2-stock format worked out! I'll definitely have to read/hear opinions on how it went.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I have a meeting for my flag football team tomorrow...we're defending division champs, so I should probably attend. It's too bad, I was looking forward to seeing how the 2-stock format worked out! I'll definitely have to read/hear opinions on how it went.
LAME! Send someone else!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Thax, man, PM me your address. We're gonna stop by your place to pick up the pass on our way back to A2.

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
1: Anther ($96.00) (Sonic, Pikachu, Lucario)
2: Needle of Juntah ($40.00) (GW)
3: Omniswell ($24.00) (Ness, ICs, Jigglypuff, Wolf, MK, Falco, Sheik/Zelda, Pikachu)
4: JKBUK (GW, Ness, Lucario)
5: Shaeden (Marth)
5: Ankoku (Sheik/Zelda, Marth)
7: RoboticSithDrone (Olimar, Toon Link)
7: SamuraiPanda (DK, Snake, Diddy)
9: Bowyer (Jigglypuff, DK)
9: Vayseth (Olimar)
9: JCav (Fox)
9: Brutos (ROB, Marth)
13: Epic (Marth)
13: FastLikeMe (Snake)
13: Blaze (Wolf, Marth)
13: Dogma (Ike, Marth)

Next one is indeterminate; will post date when I can.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
take me off of the results, there's no way i placed 5th because i didn't beat ANYONE. hell i wasn't even there, gtfo fgts.

chill zone

Smash Rookie
Hey this Art from the chill zone. I seem to be missing a wii mote. I know I let the first two players use one of mine. Did anyone grab it by mistake?

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
i suck more then anyone else.

taking 4th, which was a mistake, sheadan (sp?) randomly has to leave, lucked out like crazy.

my g&w was garbage, i couldn't beat MKing with it at all... my scrub lucario just barely lost to Omni...

i don't even know who I am anymore =/

good games tho. are we gunna stick with the whole 2 stock thing? cuz honestly, i liked it a lot.

EDIT: oh, and omni...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbVnEm2biwU

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Vay: Best Olimar ditto ever. Seriously.

Also, Art already asked, but to reiterate: DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE WIIMOTE? THE VENUE OWNER IS MISSING ONE.

JCav

Smash Lord
Hey this Art from the chill zone. I seem to be missing a wii mote. I know I let the first two players use one of mine. Did anyone grab it by mistake?
i forgot to bring one and dogma brought one, i checked when we got home and we dont have it. i have johns about my wii... its broken.

but bowyer- about as good as captain falcon as you can get. and the secondaries kinda died off...

JCav

Smash Lord
ankoku, i just thought... ill record the vids on my wii (when it doesnt blow up) and since i have a flashdrive, i can give you the vids, if you dont mind because you can do it much faster than i can

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The highlight of the day for me was my rock-paper-scissors match with Joel. I was trying to predict what he'd pick and mess around with his mind.

NoJ: Rock Ankoku: Rock
NoJ: Paper Ankoku: Paper
NoJ: Scissors Ankoku: Scissors
NoJ: Paper Ankoku: Scissors (I messed up and won :()

:laugh:

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Well today's matches were pretty humbling for me. Starting out my first round against Omniswell couldn't have helped either. I have to admit, spending the afternoon getting beat by ice climbers, bowser, and spamming pikmin is pretty embarrassing. I'm gonna switch up my mains because the guys I was using weren't even that much fun, and I'm not too good with them, so I'll just stink it up with characters I enjoy using!

JCav

Smash Lord
The highlight of the day for me was my rock-paper-scissors match with Joel. I was trying to predict what he'd pick and mess around with his mind.

NoJ: Paper Ankoku: Paper
NoJ: Scissors Ankoku: Scissors
NoJ: Paper Ankoku: Scissors (I messed up and won :()

:laugh:
i watched that epic duel...

mm rock-paper-scissors anyone?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Hot Arms, I can't hook my Wii up to internet access, I've never even done Wifi. But if I ever get it working I'll look you up.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey guys, who's got the wiimote? Check everybody's stuff. I don't have it.

The other wiis that were there were:

Omni's, JCav's, Panda's, Anther's and... I forgot who had the last one. Everyone try and figure out what happened here.

Anyway, a forgettable performance from me today. The feeling of getting gimped again made me remember WHY I switched to Dedede, and I might end up switching back (still reppin' the Oli for doubles tho =) )

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda didn't have his Wii and Anther didn't bust his Wii out AFAIK. What about Omni?

Speaking of Omni, why the hell does stupid stuff keep happening in my matches against you? Silly low percent stage spikes and freaking claptrap bull :/

Btw, huge props to Ankoku for posting the vids so fast. Unfortunately, I think the most viewed video will end up being my DK versus Anther's Pikachu. Because that match was just plain silly.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
OMG i think i stayed up WAY TO LONG yesterday after i got home i seriously feel asleep instantly and i JUST woke up... and my eye feels like it got pika down B'd at 20% and died..... hmmm that sounds familiar....
oh and i did what i said i was gonna do this tourney, so i dont even care u guys can **** off :) even if i was up for over 24 hours!!!!
Anther all i can say about the east coast is DONT go to a M2K tourney.... like if you go to one of those i have a feeling you prolly wont get top 10 ;/ simply because of the bracket youd have to deal with, but whatever the case u guys have fun ill try to come too

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Should I try aiming for first next time? I wasn't actually planning to go to this tournament, which is why I had to leave early. :(

Top Bottom