• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
All the info is edited into the OP. Registration starts at 12:15, you can get there at noon. I think the actual tourney starts around two not sure though.... That's all from memory.

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
1: Anther ($84.00) (Pikachu)
2: Rofa ($35.00) (MK)
3: lain ($21.00) (Dedede, ICs)
4: Omniswell (Wolf)
5: Needle of Juntah (GW, Snake)
5: Samurai Panda (Snake, GW)
7: JKBUK (Game and Watch)
7: RoboticSithDrone (Olimar)
9: Nar
9: Scala (Yoshi, Diddy)
9: Brutos (ROB, Marth)
9: Viper (Kirby, Pit)
13: Youko (Toon Link)
13: BrawlBro (Falco)
Due to Chill Zone's busy tournament schedule, next WAAA won't be until Sunday, September 28th.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
1: Anther ($84.00) (Pikachu)
Totally unexpected.

2: Rofa ($35.00) (MK)
3: lain ($21.00) (Dedede, ICs)
LOL, lain got *****

5: Needle of Juntah (GW, Snake)
LOL, WHAT?!

9: Scala (Yoshi, Diddy)
Stop losing.

JCav

Smash Lord
while this was going on, i was stuck at home doing boss battles on intense...

dingding

Smash Ace
lain i heard u were being an asian chink and used DDD's big mouth and sucked joel in like a *****.. lol

- this is what i heard, u sucked him at 1 life and 120% and he was at 0% 1 life and he saying u won, isn't that joel's win since the % ratio and ddd's suicide isn't bowsers or ganons..

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
you better listen to him man i mean hes been saying hes commin for me for months and well, there it is *clappyclap* to bad non of u scrubs can beat anther in ur lifetimes!
but i go back and forth with lain, you always ***** me. ANTHER IS NEXT :mad: so joel you can place above anther and thank me for it.

but yea no one is gonna beat anther.

lain

Smash Master
So far I haven't lost to Omni in quite a few months. We'll just see. ;)

Also, yes Ding, I did regicide Joel. He had a higher percent though then me. He won the first match, I regicided ftw on the second match, and then i won the third match.

Uhhhh yeah Dedede's ********.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
So far I haven't lost to Omni in quite a few months. We'll just see. ;)

Also, yes Ding, I did regicide Joel. He had a higher percent though then me. He won the first match, I regicided ftw on the second match, and then i won the third match.

Uhhhh yeah Dedede's ********.
the set is 2-4 in your favor but im a fan of tag ;) lets see how long it takes me to catch up now. it feels good to get out of the slump i was in.

Anther

Smash Champion
XD. It's all good. Cept yall are gonna get mad at my new secret weapon that's not really a secret..

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I only used GW for one match, and Joel only used Snake for two. We decided to switch mains for the match, which is why I used GW <3 Anyways, I hate playing against MK/GW. Characters that force me to camp when I don't like camping. Then when I don't camp I lose. Which is why I wants to drop Snake. I just need to find who to pick up :/

Also, I think I know how to beat Anther. I need to train intensively in Pokemon Puzzle League, beat Anther, then play him in Brawl in his broken state. It'll work.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol PPL.

Get at me. Even though I'm rusty as hell at that game...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
PPL MMs were the best part of that entire event, imho. If I'm gonna pay gas money, might as well have a x11 combo dropped on me first, right?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
x11?

If you're playing VS, you're supposed to alternate between x4/x5 chains and x2 chains/4-7 combos to prevent people from just garbage-countering their way into sending it all right back to you. I mean, a 10-row slab is cool and all, but that just means the person has like an hour to figure out how to get the next hit of the chain.

Time Trial, Time Trial...!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Not when you face Anther, who raises the block immediately from the start and can set it up from there. It's too good. The fanfare announcing its inception is fearsome indeed.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, I've been considering that for awhile. Wario and DK, on paper, are like my ideal characters since they have nearly everything I look for in a main. But for some reason I absolutely suck with them :/

Maybe I should just stick to PT...

Top Bottom