• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homsar, a Trendy Tote Bag

1. I'm on temporary leave, I'm not making any sigs.

2. I will never make a sig with more than 1 subject.

3. Go ask someone else ASAP for a better sig, my work is not decent.
Ok. Thanks anyway.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Not joining back lol, just stopping in. I'm out of sig shops for a while, just getting my skill up and having fun with it.

Urb smaci is KIND OF right, you do **** the render with effects, they are way sick effects though.
Ummmm...thanks?
Lol, yea I know, I LOVE FX!

Grandeza

Smash Master
My rules for the shop.
Rules-
1. If you request from me and I find the same request elsewhere, I'll never make you another sig.
2. I accept ONLY ONE RENDER. More than that comes out like **** and I'm done with that.

NEED HELP CHOOSING A GOOD RENDER FOR A SIG?
When making a sig, one should look for a dynamic render. What exactly does dynamic mean. A good image to work with has some action with it. It should be doing something as opposed to just standing there. A dynamic render always comes out better than a boring render. If you still need help finding a dynamic render, you can always ask me to find a good image for you.
Request sheet:
Image-
Size-
Colors-
Text-
Examples-

add this to OP wen ya get the chance rollerking.

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
This request is for L.

Hey. I would like a sig and a matching avatar please.

Picture: http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq257/GRogErEN24/SSBBSheik.jpg
Background: I kinda of want it like the cloud strife sig you have but with different shades of green. mostly dark greens like jungle green to match sheik. Or anything else you think would fit great. (i think your opinion would be better than mine.)
Size: the size of the spider man sig you have and i want both sig and avatar framed too.
Text: GRogErEN24 in Comic sans. The capital letters must be capital and the lowercase letters must be lowercase. as for the place it should be written i say on the bottom right corner.

i want this sig to be kinda mystical. mystical green. but if you have other i ideas to make this an even better than go ahead i don't mind but it has to have a green background.

thank you.

Vts

Smash Champion
nah just message ure request to me.
im not in this shop anymore so yea...glad u chosed me to do another one of ure sigs also.
tyvm
boo lol

it needs to be good size for a flier and says

"Stage 2 Games Super Smash Bros. Bi-weeklies!" or something like that.

need it asap so i can start them back up lol

Zinc Elemental

Smash Journeyman
Uh, is there anyone doing animations here anymore? I requested one a while back and no one even acknowledged it. I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but if I should just go somewhere else can you let me know? Thanks a lot!

Grandeza

Smash Master
same here. i requested from roller and asked 3 times if he was workin on it since it wasnt in the OP and he never responded as if im being ignored.

Conker315

Smash Lord
Zinc the person who did animations was zolga and pistolz and they are long gone.If u want a request go to zolgas shop in AIB
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=29420&page=1
if u dont have an account there make one..if u dont want to make an account then just private message him here (go back like a few pages for his previous posts) and just request.

Im glad i could help.

Grandeza...same goes for u to...request zolga.Imo hes better than roller...and as what I see roller is far to busy -or just on the fierce 35 chat 24/7- that cant do his past and present requests.

Conker315

Smash Lord
So far ure the best animator i seen.
You keep it simple and not all shaky like pistolz (no offence)
Rollers are good but he hasnt made new ones so his skill on it is the same as before.
On the other hand u keep on doing these, take requests, and this makes you improve so yea ure skill level is increasing while you do these.
and yw Zinc

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
So far ure the best animator i seen.
You keep it simple and not all shaky like pistolz (no offence)
Rollers are good but he hasnt made new ones so his skill on it is the same as before.
On the other hand u keep on doing these, take requests, and this makes you improve so yea ure skill level is increasing while you do these.
and yw Zinc
I thank you :)

Self-esteem has risen 2 levels XD (joke between me and my friends XD)

smaci92

Smash Lord
but zolga...one suggestion to make your ani's even better:

A lot of times, you make one of the characters just stand there and do nothing...That's no a good thing to do with animations, cause it's called an "animation" for a reason--cause it moves.

Conker315

Smash Lord
but zolga...one suggestion to make your ani's even better:

A lot of times, you make one of the characters just stand there and do nothing...That's no a good thing to do with animations, cause it's called an "animation" for a reason--cause it moves.

You mean like this? (lucario)

Its true what smaci says zolga..make the ani move..both if possible.
One cannot just be standing and the other moving..it really makes no sense at all.
This ani would of been better with more movement of lucario and also dont put "conka ***** lucario made by zolga ownz" that kind of stuff isnt really needed but i see where ure getting at..you want to get credit for what you do.Theres an easy answer for that my friend..just tell the requesters to put "made by zolga ownz" and thats it.Just as firebomb said in ure shop.

smaci92

Smash Lord
yes, i mean like that ani...and i think he made a pit one earlier that did that too...

yes i doesn't make sense...when one character attacks, you have to imagine what the other one would do to counter...and the answer is not "stand still" lol

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Ellio, request in one shop at a time only please, saying this on behalf of the art community.

Conker, No, honestly I think Jeebus Roller and I were the best with animations til Jeebus and I left, then it was pistolz and roller, and Roller is probably the best here at ani's period.

Urb

Smash Journeyman
yes, i mean like that ani...and i think he made a pit one earlier that did that too...

yes i doesn't make sense...when one character attacks, you have to imagine what the other one would do to counter...and the answer is not "stand still" lol
WOA-HO! THIS seems like MY kinda' sig! Does anyone mind if I make this (rather unformal) request? (:psycho:After my other requests)?

smaci92

Smash Lord
WOA-HO! THIS seems like MY kinda' sig! Does anyone mind if I make this (rather unformal) request? (:psycho:After my other requests)?
Well you can if you want, but the guy went against the artwork forum rules. He requested in Yoon's shop before he requested here. See:
Could I have a sig please?

Size(Default Size - 400x160): 400x160
Stock (Link, or I can choose): choose
Color(s): Green, and other clashing colors.
Text:Ellio 2 b -

Sub-text(Optional):Watch the power of aura!
Extra Details: Go Freestyle!!

Thanks!
If you want to be nice, go ahead and do the sig...but he didn't read the rules thread

Conker, No, honestly I think Jeebus Roller and I were the best with animations til Jeebus and I left, then it was pistolz and roller, and Roller is probably the best here at ani's period.
What about me?! :( have you seen some of my ani's? I've done things that people have never thought of trying before (like my dark fox one). And my vid ani's are cool (and they count too)...hmmm, i haven't seen you, jeebus, or roller do any of those. And my yoshi vs. snake ani was amazing...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i am now in paris and have the interwebs
so, hopefully ill be on more now, but my mom can be irritating

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

Ok thanks for the feedback XD

You mean like this? (lucario)

Its true what smaci says zolga..make the ani move..both if possible.
One cannot just be standing and the other moving..it really makes no sense at all.
This ani would of been better with more movement of lucario and also dont put "conka ***** lucario made by zolga ownz" that kind of stuff isnt really needed but i see where ure getting at..you want to get credit for what you do.Theres an easy answer for that my friend..just tell the requesters to put "made by zolga ownz" and thats it.Just as firebomb said in ure shop.
Ill do this then

Ellio, request in one shop at a time only please, saying this on behalf of the art community.

Erm Just as i said earlier i still this I'm better than piztolz and Rolla has not made anything new (that we know of) so his skill will be the same probaly.

What about me?! :( have you seen some of my ani's? I've done things that people have never thought of trying before (like my dark fox one). And my vid ani's are cool (and they count too)...hmmm, i haven't seen you, jeebus, or roller do any of those. And my yoshi vs. snake ani was amazing...
I agree :D

I hope I didnt start some angry topic about anis lol XD

Conker315

Smash Lord

Let me correct you fez..ok?
you guys havent made any recent ani's so ure lvl is still the same as before.Untill you show something new dont call ureself better than someone else.Atleast zolga keeps it nice and clean.Last ani jeebus made was link dancing i think and it just danced..and danced...and danced.Maybe thats how he wanted it but its pretty boring.Rollers are awesome but like i said of my last post.Yours :laugh: i really have no idea.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I think my animations are better then all of yours. Haha! Well, Its partly true. Im just really lazy and haven't had any requests. But whatever.
lol I actually agree to this cocky statement! :laugh:...ekoix, I figured out how to fade in and out from your ani's :bee:

Well the history of the all stars was pretty sick

How does one make flash animations?
to make a flash animation, you must save it as a swf. file...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I posted this about three pages back. Anyone up to it?

character: Olimar

name in sig: DanGR
I don't really want the name to be the focal point of the sig. I'd like that to be Olimar.

side words: none

style: I'd like something that's sort of block based, or maybe digital looking. Color inversion might be nice in a few select areas, but ultimately it's up to you.

Example: I saw this in another shop, but I thought it was a good example of what I'd like: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165398 -the lucario one makes him look angelic. That's sort of what I'm looking for.

Pircture: I like this picture of Olimar. I'd like the purple pikmin included, but not the yellow. If you'd like to exclude them both, that's fine as well. The background is ugly, so please don't include that.
http://www.gameledge.com/skitch/pikmin_olimar-20080109-102731.jpg
Can you do that?

thanks!

L__

Smash Master
Request someone specifically otherwise...

idk. but it'd be helpful to read the first post :D

and ...

have fun with getting someone do your request

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I read the OP. I'm still confused. :confused: I posted what I...well...wanted,(for lack of a better phrase) but no-one really responded. I like L_ and Rollerking's style. That sort of hazy and foggy look- or as mentioned earlier, "angelic".

Was my request too specific? :ohwell: :urg: We can compromise...

Edit: I'll just wait for Rollerking to respond I guess. Sorry for the trouble.

Roller

Smash Legend
I read the OP. I'm still confused. :confused: I posted what I...well...wanted,(for lack of a better phrase) but no-one really responded. I like L_ and Rollerking's style. That sort of hazy and foggy look- or as mentioned earlier, "angelic".

Was my request too specific? :ohwell: :urg: We can compromise...

Edit: I'll just wait for Rollerking to respond I guess. Sorry for the trouble.
Sry man, but my section has been temporarily closed for a while. Need to finish up all this college application stuff first, then I'll be able to start doing requests again. L__ might be able to. Ask for him specifically and you will get a faster responce.

roller...
ill repost my rules this weekend (friday)
kk
Alright. thanks.

sry bout deleting the link. lol

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
kk, I guess I'll just wait, unless L_ would like to do it for me.

@L_- you up to it? It's alright if not.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's wrong? You won't say...

I thought you guys made these because they were fun to make or you wanted the practice. Am I right?

Conker315

Smash Lord
Yup the reason they make those is to practice and get better.But sometimes they get lazy or have more things to do.Like he said before he has school and etc.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
What's wrong? You won't say...

I thought you guys made these because they were fun to make or you wanted the practice. Am I right?
Half and half.

We make sigs for the well-being of smashboards. If you have a cool sig, generally you'll have more friends or popularity. People want to have stuff that attract other people. Also we like making sigs because we want to learn how to manipulate a simple picture into a work of art. thats why and you cant deny it.

and I dont like that attitude that you have on the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom